4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This is my new favorite loose face powder ever. My skin gets oily every time I get even slightly stressed out (or at least it seems that way) but I've gotten a pretty good routine down. This powder really gives a nice matte finished look. When I feel my face getting oily, instead of turning into an oil slick, I just look a little more dewy. This is also a good quick touch-up powder if you do have to de-slick a little midday. I have also tried mixing this with another translucent no-sebum setting powder. That works REALLY well.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

6 months ago

I found this extremely cakey as well as very obvious therefore ugly on my skin. I'm mystified as to why it works well for so many but not me. I have very well behaved, problem free combo (oily/normal) skin. Maybe because I don't care for heavy full cover foundations/powders and this is more full coverage...but it just looked really bad and heavy on me no matter how lightly I applied it. It's a good value (if it works for you) and the package is fine. I'm not charmed by the great grandma scent whatsoever but if I liked this it would not be a deal breaker.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

7 months ago

I have dry/combo skin. This powder works great for me. I prefer to use it as a face powder instead of an undereye setting powder. It looks a tad dry on my undereyes but not horrible by any means. This keeps my oily areas matte and doesn't make my dry areas look worse. It really extends my makeup wear time too. Pros: Makes makeup last longer. Smooths skin for an airbrushed look. Great price that comes with a large amount of product. Doesn't leave a white cast or darken my foundation. Keeps my oils at bay but doesn't accentuate my dry areas. Cons: Not my favorite for my undereye but it does a decent job. Strong scent but it doesn't bother me since it fades after application. Great powder, I'll keep it in my stash.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 months ago

I love this powder. I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin and it has never caused me a breakout. It is great for baking and I don't an extreme flashback in photography. I usually have to touch up every 4 hours but that is not because of the powder, but because of my very oily skin. All in all, it is a great product for the price.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

3.0

9 months ago

1. Cheap + a lot of product 2. A fine loose powder, works as good as others But oh my god the smell!! I really can't stand the smell. I purchased this online, before i read the reviews about it. A lot commented this powder smells like a grandma. I was waiting it to be shipped while hoping grandma scent doesnt smell that bad. Oh boy, when it reached me, grandma scent was absolutely how you define the smell. If you can ignore the smell, that's great, this powder has so much potential. Too bad I can't.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

My grandmother used this in the 1920!! I never really got to know her since she passed away when I was young, but I feel connected when I use it. If it's been a beloved product since then, why wouldn't you use it?!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

from

a year ago

Ok awhile back I loved this in a review. I just realized how right I was after trying other powders. This is really still the best one out there at least for me. The only other one that comes close is Rimmel in Sandstorm. I hope Coty keeps making this forever.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

I love this powder! Finely milled, and looks lovely on the face. There is also a lot of product, and I've been working on the same container for months and months now. The ONLY thing I do not like is the fragrance. It is very perfumey, and the gentleman that sold it to me called it a "grandma smell", lol. I think I have to agree with him. Once it is on my face, however, the smell dissipates. Definitely recommend trying this, especially for the price point.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

2 years ago

I like the product but it makes me headache because of the smell, it’s a good product for iluminating and matifying

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I took away a lippie because of the cheap packaging... BUT this powder is the best I've tried. It's 9pm and I have a completely matte face... Even after working a sweaty 8 hour shift. No joke. Huge difference from the cheap stuff I always used to use - I guess that means I can ditch the "purse powder" idea because I won't need to touch this stuff up, it lasts all day. I also noticed that my undereye area concealer did not crease at all. Incredible. It set perfectly with this powder. Poreless finish too. I wasn't sure about the scent at first, but now I love it. It's a vintage powder scent. This is definitely a holy grail face powder. I can't see myself ever using anything else now. I plan on recommending it to everyone.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair