76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

HI there! I use the naturally beige shade...stopped being able to find it in stores a year or so ago, but could still get it cheap on Amazon. Now the price has gone up, so I'm guessing they're not manufacturing it anymore? Anybody know? This was my go-to powder. :(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

a year ago

I LOVE this product. Bought it on impulse as I already have a banana one from another brand for under-eye. I use a reasonable amount after priming, after foundation, after doing details and then setting spray. It removes my surface oils and sets my face. I have a medium brown skin tone (Maybelline Toffee is my shade), and it doesn’t leave a cast. YES, I would buy it again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I bought this powder after seeing Kathleen Lights raving about it at her “underrated makeup products”... the good: beautiful satin finish, tone of product, great price point. The bad: this IS NOT TRANSLUCENT!!! It have a a pinky hue that completely alter the color of the foundation! (Try it with multi foundations) extremely drying for my normal-combination skin type, can look cakey. If you’re planning to buy this as translucent powder/ undereye setting powder- skip this one. End up at my dud drawer. ????

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Impressed with this loose powder for how nice the finish is. I don't wear foundation, and have been applying a small amount of this on top of my sunscreen. To help control how much shakes out, I don't remove most of the sticker --- only enough for a couple of rows of sifter holes. I also apply this with a flat top kabuki brush. I usually use MAC Select loose, but I like this better...it's actually finer than the MAC loose powder. My only concern is that this is made in China. Still not sure if I trust ingredients from China.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Very finely milled. Easy to blend. Undetectable on the skin. Matte finish. Good oil control, yet non drying. Good color match. Fragrance free. Repurchasing for sure.

About reviewer (461 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I decided to try this powder and it just does not work for me two hours into wearing I am an oily mess with foundation missing in patches and a cakey look which I did not started out with,defiantly not a repurchase for me.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

I have this in the shade "Translucent", and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised that I love this powder! It's very comparable to the Laura Mercier loose powder. I use this to set my whole face, baking included. I have very oily skin and most powders don't stand a chance on me. This keeps my oil at bay for a good amount of the day but starts to breakdown at the end of the day. My only complaint is that the packaging sucks. It's very messy and powder flies everywhere when you close the lid. Other than that, it's a good deal for $3.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0
from

3 years ago

I have tan skin and this makes my foundation look ashy. I haven't tried a setting spray on top because I already threw the powder away.. Yes I don't like it. Also it makes my undereyes look very dry, cracked and powdery, but on the rest of the face it doesnt control oil as well as Id like. Maybe fair women that use setting spray and powder sparingly would prefer this. I threw away both this loose version and the compact version, which I found to be better than the loose.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This is terrible powder. It starts out ok, but within an hour of putting it on, I look like a giant oil slick. I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

3 years ago

I absolutely love this powder better than the Laura Mercier. I honestly don't understand what the whole hype is with that powdee. It's so over priced. Anyways, this keeps my skin matte and its very fine...oh yeah, and it is only $3!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24