DHS Conditioning Rinse With Panthenol

3.3

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have a dry, itchy sensitive scalp and am always on the look out for products to help with this. DHS conditioner is a lightweight, daily treatment that detangles and leaves my hair soft but not weighed down. It does not have added fragrance, but I must say that the natural scent of this product is unpleasant. The smell does not linger in the hair. I would repurchase again if I catch it on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a great no-frills, but very effective conditioner. It provides plenty of moisture and "slip", allowing me to detangle my hair efficiently, all without irritating my super sensitive scalp. No silicones or added fragrances. It comes in a close second to my all time favorite conditioner Je Veux Revitalizing Mud Mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had the same outcome as the reviewer below me....itchy, irritated scalp and lovely bumps. I am not even going to try to just condition the ends of my hair with it, as it is not that moisturizing. Do not recommend for sensitive scalps.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have very sensitive scalp. this conditioner made my scalp sore & itchy next day. ( didn't make sore right way after used it)
however my scalp is too sensitive. so it's still good conditioner
if people who has sensitive scalp with many ingredients.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this but was very disappointed. It really does nothing. I used it in conjunction with the DHS clear shampoo and it was no good. I wouldn't recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is my HG Conditioner!!! I consider this the #1 conditioner for anyone who is acne prone, or prone to clogs along the jaw or hair line. This makes my hair shiny and healthy looking. It is not thick at all, and does a decent job detangling my very thick, highlighted, shoulder length hair. My hairstylist even commented how healthy my hair has been since I started using this about a year ago. This works magically with DHS Clear Shampoo. Most pharmacy counters can order for you and you will have it the next day, or drugstore.com has it for around $8. ♥♥♥ this, and cannot live without it!!!
Ingredients:
Water Purified, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Dimethicone Copolyol, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 6

Popular Conditioners