4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Keeps my lips moisturized and stops flaking.I use it even when not wearing lipstick.No matter how hydrated I am will usually get dry lips. This is even when drinking 10 bottles of water a day. This works , no dry lips the entire day and never had to reapply.If you love MAC or Nars Matte lipstick like I then this is a must.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

a year ago

long story short, ive tried more than 50 different lip treatments and balms and nothing works as well as this. Smells amazing, kind of like chocolate chip cookie waffles lol but it does fade away. Feels amazing on the lips and really is worth it. Ive been using carmex but it hasnt been working in these winter months. Carmex is making my lips more dry and i have to put it on constantly. I picked this hidden gem up having low expectation but i did it on a whim because i love the smell of mac lip products so i thought what the heck lets try it. I am soo surpised of how much i love this. Its thinner consistency and more comfortable than carmex. non sticky. Adds a nice shine at first then it just becomes healthy looking lips and super moisturizing without the goopey feeling, its the best lip balm ive tried that really heals. This is better than any drugstore or sephora ones ive used in the past. I have to reapply those a thousand times but this im soothed and healed after one time and i feel it working because it feels smooth and so nice on super chapped lips. Edit- i much preter Glossier Coconut balm dot com and Laneige Glowy Balm berry

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Got a sample of this recently and I love it! It feels really moisturising on my lips and stays there for a while unlike other lip balms which tend to disappear after not very long. It smells lovely too.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I just love it. Pure lip balm gorgeousness.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Okay 5 lips this product is amazing! I have always always struggled with nasty chapped lips and I mess with them when they're dry on top of it all so they are UGLY lol. Anyway, this product, sure its expensive, however, if you have extremely dry lips it is 100% worth the money. I hate products that don't do their job, especially ones that are so expensive. If I am telling you to get it, get it!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

I was very excited to try this but it dries out my lips. The worst lip balm ever

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

Disappointed... it dries out my lips!! I used it overnight, and in the morning my lips were dry and fine lines more noticeable. Slightly sticky as well. Do not like at all.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

It's okay. Does the same price of my little pot of Vaseline to be honest . Just a bigger price tag lol. Could make it a bit cheaper for what it is to be fair. Makes my lips soft but like I say , more reasonably priced products out there. :-) x

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0
from

3 years ago

Bought this, used it for awhile, then misplaced it. It's not too thick, not too sticky and scented. It's main ingredient is petroleum, but it's not too shiny. I use a lot of different lip balms, glosses and conditioners. Smiths rosebud salve, straight Vaseline, kiehl's, aquaphor, Nivea lip butter, Palmers glue stick, etc. a long time ago, I bought a tube of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. The petroleum based lip products Moisturize by sealing water in. They aren't meant to soak into the lips per se. It's absolutely fine. When my lips are super chapped I use little mini tubes of lansinoh 100% lanolin plus a Vaseline type lip balm over it. This can be worn under lip stick and it was nice under drier matte lip sticks. Basically, I didn't dislike it as much as I disliked Nuxe lip balm with honey (the citrus scent irritated my lips and they never felt moist) or Lancôme juicy balm which was a messy disaster.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I honestly love this lip conditioner! I thought £12.50 sounded crazy for a lip balm but after using a gift card for my first purchase I have since bought two of these. I have quite dry lips and whenever I apply other lipbalms (and I've tried A LOT of them) my lips seem to dry out within 5 minutes, this however keeps the lips looking moisturised and feeling luxurious for a long time.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm