Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Keeps my lips moisturized and stops flaking.I use it even when not wearing lipstick.No matter how hydrated I am will usually get dry lips. This is even when drinking 10 bottles of water a day. This works , no dry lips the entire day and never had to reapply.If you love MAC or Nars Matte lipstick like I then this is a must.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

frombeddy

9 months ago

long story short, ive tried more than 50 different lip treatments and balms and nothing works as well as this.

Smells amazing, kind of like chocolate chip cookie waffles lol but it does fade away. Feels amazing on the lips and really is worth it. Ive been using carmex but it hasnt been working in these winter months. Carmex is making my lips more dry and i have to put it on …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jul/27/2018

Got a sample of this recently and I love it! It feels really moisturising on my lips and stays there for a while unlike other lip balms which tend to disappear after not very long. It smells lovely too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Mar/11/2018

I just love it. Pure lip balm gorgeousness.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Mar/02/2018

Okay 5 lips this product is amazing! I have always always struggled with nasty chapped lips and I mess with them when they're dry on top of it all so they are UGLY lol. Anyway, this product, sure its expensive, however, if you have extremely dry lips it is 100% worth the money. I hate products that don't do their job, especially ones that are so expensive. If I am telling you to get it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

Oct/27/2017

I was very excited to try this but it dries out my lips. The worst lip balm ever

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Jun/17/2017

Disappointed... it dries out my lips!! I used it overnight, and in the morning my lips were dry and fine lines more noticeable. Slightly sticky as well. Do not like at all.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Jun/11/2017

It's okay. Does the same price of my little pot of Vaseline to be honest . Just a bigger price tag lol. Could make it a bit cheaper for what it is to be fair. Makes my lips soft but like I say , more reasonably priced products out there. :-) x

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0
fromAimbl

May/08/2017

Bought this, used it for awhile, then misplaced it. It's not too thick, not too sticky and scented. It's main ingredient is petroleum, but it's not too shiny. I use a lot of different lip balms, glosses and conditioners. Smiths rosebud salve, straight Vaseline, kiehl's, aquaphor, Nivea lip butter, Palmers glue stick, etc. a long time ago, I bought a tube of Elizabeth Arden 8 …Read more

About reviewer (514 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/22/2017

I honestly love this lip conditioner! I thought £12.50 sounded crazy for a lip balm but after using a gift card for my first purchase I have since bought two of these. I have quite dry lips and whenever I apply other lipbalms (and I've tried A LOT of them) my lips seem to dry out within 5 minutes, this however keeps the lips looking moisturised and feeling luxurious for a long time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm