Pacifica Lilac

Pacifica Lilac

4.2

on 5/18/2017 4:40:00 PM

Very realistic lilac scent. I have this in the rollerball version, and I love that you can buy different formats at various price points. Pacifica is not all-natural, but they do not contain phthalates and they are cruelty-free. They also offer some unique fragrances at an affordable price.

on 3/14/2016 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the roll-on version of this perfume on a whim because my childhood home had tons of lilacs growing outside of it and the smell reminded me of that. It is a truly authentic lilac smell. I was really excited to start wearing it. The first time I wore it out a friend of mine said "Oh my god, what is that diaper smell??" I tried to ignore her and say "I don't know what you are talking about" and enjoy my new perfume... but she would not let it go. The more she commented the more I made the association with baby wipes. Now I feel too insecure to wear it because I am worried that everyone around me is smelling a changing table too!

on 10/16/2015 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Love! This is a lush, heady lilac - plain and simple. Fresh, though not green. Goes on loud, then quiets down, as do all Pacifica fragrances on me.

on 12/5/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from my bf for my birthday. I didn't want to run out of my body shop lilac perfume oil. I love this scent. smells like fresh lilacs. I have used this over my perfume oil a couple times. I will definitely buy again.

on 11/11/2015 3:43:00 PM

It is a nice floral fragrance, but all I smell is Hyacinth which I find too sweet. I don't smell any of the other notes.

The notes are: ilac, magnolia petals, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, hyacinth and nectarine.

on 11/14/2014 11:14:00 PM

This is a pretty, feminine scent--and it really does smell like lilacs! Perfect for springtime; definitely will buy again when I run out. Be careful about over-applying, though! After one or two sprays, it can overpower a room.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Before trying this scent I hadn't known lilacs struck such an emotional chord with me. As a flower, it seems just right - haunting, powdery, sweet, feminine and both comforting and aloof in equal measure. Not tropical like Gardenia, fecal like Jasmine, or aquatic like Mimosa. Turns out Lilacs are just right.
This rendition is so lifelike the blooms jump out of the rollerball like memories from a magic wand. Staying power is medium, which I don't mind for 12, and since it's handbag sized it's easy to reapply on the go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

* I bought the roll-on version of this perfume.

What intrigued me about this perfume was it's claims and the reviews that mentioned it smelling almost exactly like a real lilac tree. Ever since I was a child I have loved the smell of lilacs. I have two lilac trees in my back yard and every spring I love going out and smelling the purple blooms. I felt compelled to purchase this product in the midst of this long winter to remind me of my love of springtime & also that warmer days aren't that far away haha... I am kind of desperate...
But anyways to my actual thoughts of the product - Pacifica's French Lilac perfume really does smell like real lilacs! Floral, sweet, slightly powdery and delicate scent that bears quite the resemblance to actual lilac blooms. I found that this perfume met my expectations and it is my new favourite that I will probably wear for a long time. & It is great if you get irritated and headachey by other chemical-filled perfumes on the market because Pacifica uses all-natural ingredients with essential oils.
The packaging is very pretty & simplistic, and functional like all Pacifica products, and NOT tacky or cheap-looking - it is a cute little item to have on your vanity shelf :P
Price point - costed me about $10 for the roll-on. Pretty sure the spray is double the price.

I would definitely recommend this perfume if you are a fan of florals and of the scent of real lilacs! :)

The Pacifica French Lilac smells like jasmine flowers, i can also smell the almond-like heliotropes. Pacifica Perfume is one of the only brand that i know that produces a fragrance with full on concentrated white florals and juicy fruits i can't get enough of. Pacifica Perfumes and fragranced body butters are so reasonably priced and worth every single penny.

I love this perfume! I got it in the rollarball...It's nice and natural, not artifical and stinky *alien*cough*, I was wearing this while driving and my friend said "is'nt nice we can smell the lilac bushes" when it was me that smelled! :)

Popular Fragrances