Avocado Oil

Avocado OilAvocado Oil

4.4

100% virgin avocado oil, yellow-greenish in color

on 5/6/2017 6:22:00 PM

My hair has been getting really dry and frizzy specially at the bangs areas....i have been researching about what to put on it to regain moisture but couldn't really find anything that's more on the afforadable side without it being filled with silicons. Yesterday at home i see a bottle of avocado oil sitting on my vanity which is too greasy to be put on my face...i decided to put on my dry hair....which was a bad idea by the way because my hair looks so greassy...but after i wash it and then put somemore on while hair is wet...my hair has transformed!! it's shiny and smooth!!! i also luv how it doesnt have scent!! will continue to use it everytime after i wash my hair or put alot as a hair mask!! great stuffs!!

UPDATE: this oil is not heat friendly....after i straighten my hair like i always do, i can smell grease and my hair got this weird texture liked oily and rough. I guess it's good if you do not put heat on ur hair.

I started using avocado oil 2 months ago when I ran out of my moisturizer. I had planned on buying more but I am loving the avocado oil. I put it on every morning. I have very oily skin and this has actually given my skin a better balance. The small hard whiteheads that I was getting have disappeared. I haven't had any acne. The dark circles under my eyes has lessened. Not gone but not as dark. I can wear it under my makeup.
I love that it's so cheap. I buy a big bottle at Costco and just fill a small bottle to keep in the bathroom. I use this oil for all my cooking too.
I was skeptic about putting oil on oily skin but give it a try. It did wonders for my skin.

on 12/2/2016 4:09:00 PM

I have been using this for a week at nights . It gives me naturel tan Youth glow

on 6/9/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My face is oily, yet it is dry due to an excessive use of exfoliating product. It also acne prone where i have a lot of small bumps all over my face, and some micro nodular acne especially in the jaw line area, cheek, and sideburn area. And the small bumps turned into acne so it's like I almost never get a free-acne face. and not to mention that I also had clogged pores. So my face suddenly got irritate since I put excessive essential oil, it felt itchy all over my face that I tried to save it by using Avocado Oil since I know that it will moisturize my face that I hope it could calm the itchiness. I never thought to putting Avocado Oil before due to my face condition I was afraid it would lead to more acne. However after 2 weeks of usage of Avocado Oil, I realized that it cleared my face. The small bumps and the micro nodular acne all gone. It also decrease the clogged pores at significant numbers. As the small bumps and clogged pores were the main suspect for my larger acne, it automatically decreased the number of them.
after 2 months from the very first time I used Avocado Oil, I still get my small bumps-and micro nodular acne free face. My acne was like 3 at most currently. which is great. And it only happened during my period and the time when I sleep without washing my face for days as.

on 7/20/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i buy this straight from supermarket shelve from the cooking oil Isle at Coles - Approx $10, I bought a small dark glass spray bottle from eBay that I refill with oil.

Having 2 young children, I have limited time and money...In the evening I baby wipe my face and apply this oil neat. The oil is fairly thick but absorbs quickly. I do not and have not had spots since teenage years.

I have been doing this for 2 years. I swapped it for a night cream last time I ran out and my skin did not feel as hydrated.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I get microdermabrasion treatments and i have combination skin and very sensitive cheeks . The hydraulonic acid burned my cheeks and i told her to take it off. So she put avocado oil on my face . I asked her where she got it from. This made my skin a natural glow.

on 6/4/2016 1:54:00 AM

I've been using both Avocado Oil and also Avocado flesh on my skincare routine and I'm loving it. Avocados have one of the highest amounts of vitamin E that can get absorbed by the skin. It firms, hydrates and also super anti-aging. The Avocado mask I've been doing creates an amazing glow and the skin feels super soft and moisturized after even only 1 use and even days after I do this mask. All you need is 1/2 of an Avocado and 1 Egg. Check out my video tutorial. AVOCADO FACE MASK:

I bought cold pressed, organic avocado oil to temporarily replace my beloved rosehip and argan oils. Rosehip goes off fairly quickly and it's quite expensive and ultra-versatile argan isn't giving my finnicky, peri-menopausal skin the extra help it needs during the winter. My skin is acne-prone, combination, currently dehydrated and has become much more sensitive over the last few years which has meant I've had to abandon my favourite skincare products, hopefully temporarily. Because it is quite a thick oil, I find that just one drop of it mixed with a couple of pumps of Cerave PM smoothed over my face and neck ensures it applies easily, hydrates my skin adequately and gives my skin some radiance without clogging my pores. Whenever I've gone over this amount I've had pore-clogging aplenty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading that avocado oil is one that really penetrates hair well, I've been using this on mine, and very happy with the results! I slather it in my hair at night ever so often (all the way up toward roots, as my hair just doesn't get greasy, like ever), then wash it out in the morning (even if I drench my hair in it, it's not hard to wash out) plus condition as usual. It doesn't do any huge miracles to my dry hair, but it does add moisture, and I need as much of that as I can.

I have also tried using just a few drops as a leave-in after washing, and it adds some shine and softness, but you do need to be careful to only use a very small amount.

I really don't detect any smell. I plan on continuing to use and want to try a drop or two as a serum when my hair is dry. Best natural treatment for my hair that I've come across so far!

on 5/4/2016 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually bought this for stir-frying because it is heat-resistant. Then I ran out coconut oil (use it on my neck) and it occurred to me to try this.

Nicer feel than coconut oil (which can feel gritty) and seems a little more heavyweight than olive oil; it absorbs relatively quickly and keeps the skin resilient. More effective than any cream I've found so far other than baby cream.That slack droopy look my neck had is notably diminished. It's a bit tricky to use around the eyes (being an oil it spreads everywhere) but very soothing and effective.