Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil

4.5

Argania Spinoza (Argan) Kernel Oil

on 1/10/2018 10:58:00 PM

I will never buy Josie Maran, or any other $40+ Argan oil again, there's really just no need to when there's amazing products like this..its not great for the price, it's just GREAT...This runs about $15, but I picked it up at Rite Aid for buy one get one free, so about $7.50 each. I use Argan oil a few ways; under my eyes at night, a drop mixed in with a more matte foundation, a drop mixed in with moisturizer if I'm wearing a powder foundation that day etc.. This is 100% pure oil, comes in a dark glass amber bottle to ensure stability, and it's just really good!

on 1/9/2018 2:13:00 AM

This was something I didn't think I would like. I didn't think it would do anything but cause me trouble. I was very wrong, this oil has saved my skin. I apply it over my moisturizer and massage it into my dry spots (aka my t-zone), using 2-3 drops. It can feel heavy at first, it's definitely not lightweight, but you can feel it actually doing something. It stays on the skin, without being greasy or oily, and slowly absorbs into the skin, like a thick cream. I love it, I may try another brand but will definitely repurchase this as a backup

on 12/19/2017 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really adored argan oil for my hair, so I wondered, what magic would it have on my skin?

Of all the drugstore oils I've tried, I like the best. This argan oil checks off everything on my list: it gives my skin suppleness and eliminates dry spots and tightness. It doesn't break me out with pesky milia. There's a fragrance but it's not a heavy scent, it's actually calming and earthy? - can't put my finger on it. It feels good to have this in my morning routine, especially because I have sensitive, dry skin. Plus, my SO tells me my skin looks glowy and radiant after I massage in a few drops in the morning - which is always the response I'm looking for (especially when makeup-free)! Imagine your skin after leaving on a sheet mask on - it's THAT kind of dewy glow!

Compared to Josie Maran's argan oil-based skincare and cosmetics, this Physician's Formula oil does the trick and won't make you feel like you're sacrificing cash out of your wallet. It's 100% argan oil so no filler, no silicone, nothing else -- sometimes I use it for elbows and hands, it's a really versatile product! At $15, you really can't go wrong.

on 11/23/2017 2:20:00 AM

Argan oil works so well on my skin and I️ use to use Josie Maran’s line but stop using I️t a couple of years ago because I️ couldn’t afford it any longer. I️ tried searching for an inexpensive replacement but all other Argan oils I️ found were mixed in with other oils like sunflower or coconut oil. I️ was excited to find physician formulas Argan oil is 100%. No add in’s, just on ingredient. I️ bought mine on sale for 7 dollars and so my love affair begins! So far this oil has produce the same results. Works as a face moisturizer, primer and hair treatment. I️ hope they don’t discontinue. It’s my new holy grail!!!

on 11/19/2017 10:49:00 PM

This argan oil comes in a cute amber glass bottle with a dropper top. I haven't had any leakage problems or any issues with the dropper. The oil is super moisturizing - I use maybe 2 or 3 drops and mix it in my hands and just use my hands to spread it all over my face, except my forehead bc I have bangs! I only use it at night. It doesn't sink in right away, maybe takes half an hour. I use it as the last step in my pm routine. When I wake up my face is nicely hydrated and not dry at all (I have dry skin). Will rebuy when I run out! I've had it for probably almost a year and am halfway through the bottle.

on 7/30/2017 9:10:00 PM

This is a great argan oil at a competitive price.

Deducted one lippie for packaging. It became difficult to unscrew at some point and the inner lid became disconnected from the outer lid cover. In order to unscrew i have to grip the rubber stopper while opening instead of gripping the outer lid.

Great oil and necessary for my routine. Shelf stable for a long time as long as it's kept away from excess light/heat. Have repurchased a few times.

on 7/18/2017 12:10:00 AM

This is the best oil I have used hands down. It is unscented. It literally melts into the skin. Completely hydrating but not at all greasy. I have sensitive/dry skin that protests a lot of what I put on it. But not this. I use it immediately after cleansing norning & night. I also add just a drop or 2 of this to my foundation. Works beautifully! Love this stuff!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yay!!! My dry skin absolutely loves this oil. Works well under makeup. Some. Ights ibout on with retin-a to reduce irritation. Sinks in quickly. I've used JM argan oil too. I really can't tell any difference. Already ordered my 2nd bottle. Be careful NOT to get the "touch of gold
" version. It has huge specks of glitter. Packages look similar so be careful.

I like the dropper. I can dispense a little or a lot easily

I do have to keep with away from eyes bc I think it irritates my contacts. That's true of any argan oil for me though.

Amazon subscribe and save is best price I've found.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm in my second bottle of this - the one with the gold shimmer, and I'm really surprised at how much I use and like it.
I always buy products with shimmer because I'm basically a five year old drag queen and I have no self control. But I've really enjoyed this stuff.
My skin is VERY DRY so I can always use an oil.
The shimmer is indeed visible - not subtle at all, golden glitter all the way...however - I add a drop of this to my (Diorskin Forever) foundation before applying, which yields beautiful results! It's dewy, moisturizing, and the "glitter" hardly shows, although there is a distinct luminous glow.
Not for everyone, but if you, like me, are a Vegas showgirl who somehow made a wrong turn somewhere and now live a life with hardly any stage theatrics or costumes,
It's at the very least great on legs and décolleté, very flattering and sexy.
Unscented, which is a huge plus imo.
Plus, the dropper works! Which seems to be an impossible feat more often than not.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Every winter I go a bit overboard for oils - facial ones and those for the body. This one, from PF, is a great budget alternative to much pricier offerings from Josie Maran, Clarins, Algenist, Boscia,Vasanti and more (all of which I have and all of which are first rate facial oils). I purchased the "non-glitter" version and love it on my face, nails and hair, though I think I will buy the one with the gold glitter, the next time it's on sale, to use on my hair. Ingredients-wise, I don't know how this measures up to pricier oils but I've had absolutely no problems with it and really enjoy using it - it does what it "promises". The fact that it's got a relatively low price just means I can use it more lavishly on my nails, cuticles, etc.

Popular Face Skincare Products