The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Honey, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Strigose Seed Extract, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 9/7/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far, I have been very happy with TBS brand and its skincare. This is the second product that I bought and I have to say that the effect has been visible and remarkable. Let me start by saying that my super oily skin does not get along with most moisturizers. I have found perhaps one or two moisturizers in my entire life that have been okay. The rest can cause a chaos. Aside from my sensitive skin, I have allergies that cause my left eye to start tearing from fragranced products. This, on the other hand, caused no sensitivity to my eye. The product, as advertised, does soften and firm the skin. Even my chin looks firmer than before. Overall, a fantastic product.

Great serum absorbs into skin fast
Better than some high end medical grade serum I use

I actually quite like this. I'm not going to re-buy it because it's not hydrating enough for me. I'm going to go back to using my Arbonne Calm serum after this. It's light, almost scent free, sinks into your skin and dries almost immediately. Great serum to wear under makeup if you have oily/combination skin. My skin is still a bit dry from the winter, so this doesn't have enough hydration. Perhaps in late summer, I may purchase this to use when the season gets warmer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely adore this product.

I use it in the mornings before my moisturizer, and it works wonders. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, it's super easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. I only need one little pump for my whole face, it goes on easily and dries quickly, without drying out my face.
Oh, and the scent is very understated and pleasant.

Absolutely would repurchase!

I like quite a few of TBS skincare products and this is one of them. I use it in the morning as my primer and it works great. My makeup adheres to my skin and hours after my makeup application, I still look radiant without the grease. I pair this with a Brightening Cream at night and its a wonderful combination for me. I have occasional zits too, but this serum has never broke me out so I'm sticking to it.

on 5/11/2017 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This was a total game changer in my beauty routine. It's amazing how quickly your skin gets used to this product - now, if I run out/forget my skin lets me know about it! This definitely has reduced fine lines and evened out my skin. I've also noticed a difference on my neck.

on 11/21/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This broke me out and made my face very oily. It smells nice and feels good going on, but I prefer a clear face and that's not gonna happen with this product.

on 10/10/2014 5:45:00 PM

I just bought this serum for fun and when I was out of my face cream then I just put this serum on and then my make up on too. I really like it cuz even without my usual moisturizer I felt that my face was hydrated all say just with the serum. I have dry skin and for this to keep it well moisturizer all day I really like it

After reading glowing reviews on the BS website about this product, I thought I'd give it a go.

It was great for the first 4 days, no change to my skin so thought it would become a permanent fixture in my daily routine but then I started noticing white heads and red, sore under the skin bumps. Every morning my skin was getting greasier and this was the only product that I had changed.

I'm finishing it up on the backs of my hands as it seems to suit dry skin but as my face is combination, it just aggravates the original issues.

I'll go back to No7 Intense Serum because although more expensive, seems to suit my skin with no reactions at all after 8 months of use!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a very dry, dehydrated skin, and this really helped keeping it moisturized!

I apply a small quantity every morning under my moisturizer, and a little goes a long way. A pump is enough for my whole face, let's say a pea size amount. The packaging is also very easy to use, thanks to the little pump there's no "danger" of spilling.

It does have a lot of parabens, which I'm personally not really that concerned about, but if you are, then it might not be the product for you. It also has quite a lot of fragrance, which for me wasn't a problem, even though I tend to get rashes if I use something with too much perfume.

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, but I didn't break me out at all.

It's a very good serum in my opinion, at least it worked really well for me, and I am sure I will be buying this again, right after I'll try out the serum in the Nutriganics range.