It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 6/13/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It really is a miracle. I always use it after a shower and it makes my hair feel like a dream-- so soft, shiny, silky, smooth (enough s's for ya?). The key to this is DON'T USE TOO MUCH. What I do is spray a little into my hand, rub around in my hand, then spread it onto my hair starting at the ends and moving upward. If you spray it directly from the bottle the nozzle makes it so it only goes to a small section of your hair and then you do that all over and there ends up being way too much product in your hair which makes it feel disgusting. It's a Ten/10, would definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I spritz this on damp hair after a shower, and once again throughout hair before blow drying. If I spritz enough, I get shiny, super soft hair after blow drying. I can even spritz this on after my hair is dry and it adds a bit of softness/sheen.

Difference between this and Miracle 7 is that this is more concentrated/heavy duty. I can use this to condition & style my hair. It adds more shine. I can spray it on dry hair & it still looks good.

Miracle 7 is best used after a shower to condition & make hair soft, and then style as usual with other styling products. If I spray Miracle 7 on dry hair, my hair looks terrible.

(Rusk w8less multi leave in spray is comparable & a bit cheaper)

this is the best leave in conditioner ive ever tried. i have very damaged hair from going from dark red/brown to blonde. this stuff has worked wonders on my hair. only down side is the price

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product smells amazing!! It helps get rid of tangles which are abundant in my hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny. The only problem would have to be the price though. A 4 ounce bottle of It's a 10 is usually about $18. Though you can find a 4 ounce one for around $10 on Amazon.com. That's how I have started to use mine.

My hair sucks in moisture like a vacuum but doesn't hold it well. I was recommended this product and I absolutely love it!! It has worked wonders on my limp frizzy hair! Will definitely buy again.

on 3/18/2016 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm glad this product has worked for so many, but I had the complete opposite experience. Pretty immediately made my long hair (fine, but a lot of it) very gummy and stringy. It actually sort of scared me. I tried using different ways, more or less of the product, always the same result. My hair was weirdly simultaneously greasy and straw like with this. I wouldn't have minded that it was a bum product, accept for the exorbitant price. Way too expensive! I promise, even if this works for you, there are cheaper leave in conditioners that work just as well, if not better. I hoped this would be a great all in one product that would leave my hair beautiful even when air-dried, but in reality, even with heat styling, my hair was a mess with this. Lessons like this are good for me, as a person susceptible to hype. Gotta remember to read the negative reviews on things too! I gave it to a friend and she loves it. Go figure.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for about 3 years now and I will never stop using it! I just spritz some onto damp, towel-dried hair and comb through. I have not found any other product that detangles my hair so well. I have long, dry, ombre'd hair so it's always extremely tangly and knotty right out of the shower. Luckily, this product comes to the rescue, gets rid of the tangles in my hair, and leaves it looking soft and shiny. I use it every single time I wash my hair without fail.

on 1/29/2016 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Buy it.

Ulta had a start-of-the-year special giving sample bottles of these and ladies, I'm never going back. Hands down, I would pay the full retail price for the 4 oz and 10 oz, and even if it was being sold at double the current price - IT'S THAT GOOD.

It got me thinking: hair masques and conventional conditioners need to be soaked in then washed out, requiring at least 5 minutes extra in the shower. This cuts time and water out of the equation, and makes combing through my tangle-prone hair not snag at ALL. The smell is mild. It's not liquid but a creamy gel, and somehow It's A 10 found the perfect spray bottle mechanism to where it's a nice mist and not some squirty dispenser.

It's...literally a 10/10.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have searched for a product that would make my hair as smooth after getting a salon blowout.
This product smells good and smooths my hair perfectly. Im a user for life!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really don't know what this product is all about but it really improves the health of my hair and creates a smooth style. Listed on the bottle are about 20 things it is supposed to do! I have fine but voluminous wavy hair which is inclined to frizz. This does not weigh my hair down and it is the first product of 2 others that I use: Living Proof primer and Living Proof Instant Texturizer. No product build up at all and a lasting style which is frizz resistant.