KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/29/2009 5:53:00 PM

Great great product. Unfortunately where I live there are no Marshall's so I have to buy it at the Korres store or at Sephora for $9.50 but it's worth it! It last a long time. It's very thick and creamy (which I love) and all you need is a very small amount of product.

I bought this in the squeeze tube and I love this! I have tried the Korres Yogurt one as well and finished it and I usually never finish cream, so this says a lot! This cream is super rich and thick so be sure to rub it in very well. This is the only body butter that actually keeps me moisturized. I put it on at night after my bath and I am still moisturized. The scent is light and slightly fruity and non offensive...a must try ladies! The fig one is delicious too.

on 11/10/2009 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very thick lotion. I found this at Marshall's for $3. It applies very thickly and when I first applied it my leg was white until I rubbed it in, kind of like when you put on sunscreen. I like the fact that the scent is not overbearing. I put it on at night and when I woke up this morning my skin was still soft. Would repurchase.

on 10/23/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After reading that other reviewers bought this body butter for $4 at TJ Maxx, I immediately headed over to my local TJ Maxx. No Korres products sold at all. I even checked Marshall's--no Korres there either. I ended up buying the product on Beauty.com
I heard that Korres is discontinuing the Quince scent, which is too bad because I really like it. It is a very light feminine scent. I also have the Jasmine body butter. They smell really good mixed together too. I think it is a much more feminine scent than Guava. It has a more subtle smell than the Jasmine.

on 10/5/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I wanted to give this 3.5 lippes because of my personal preference on the fragrance that I wasn't too crazy about, but this really is a fantastic product, so a 4 it was!) The review:

I found this at a TJ Maxx/Marshalls or whatever and was aware of the rave reviews and it was only $4 (gasp!).... so of course I'm interested and I buy it. This product is really for "dry skin conditions" and I have normal skin so it was a tad thick for my liking, but really did absolutely WONDERS on the texture of my skin. First off, you really have to WORK IT into your skin, this is not a thin liquid that just seeps in. It's very thick, and you have to rub it in for a few seconds. On application and throughout the day, my skin continued to feel super-soft and lightly fragranced, and best of all - completely moisturized! I felt no dryness whatsoever - even the next day. I also love how it's a pump bottle, not a body butter in a jar (yuck) and much easier even then a tube cream, so A+ for packaging! I did not give it a 5 because the smell is OK, it pretty much smells like quince all around, but I did notice a slight pear scent in the fragrance (almost a bit sour), which didn't strike my fancy too much, but it was nothing I couldn't handle for the trade off of great, supple, smooth skin! I recommend this for people who are into natural products, like fruity fragrances, and have super-dry skin - you will like this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First, I want to thank my sisters at MUA for the reviews. I saw this body butter on HSN which sold 3 full size bottles for 24.00 USD. They claimed it was a great deal and a great product. So, before I ordered I went to Sephora to try it and confirm that it was indeed a good deal. Well, not only did the butter felt amazing ( I have very dry skin) but indeed, each bottle was $21. So I ordered them from HSN thinking I was getting a good deal. Then I saw the reviews that said you can find it at TJMaxx for $4. I run to the store and bought 3 bottles and sure enough, paid only $12. Needless to say, I'll be returning the ones from HSN when they arrive.
The body butter is great, and smells delicious, finally found what works!
Way to go girls!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this at TJ Maxx for 4.99. I don't love the scent, but it is light and fades quickly. However, this formula is extraordinary. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only lotion that seems to last. The one complaint I have is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like. However, the results are well worth it.

on 5/11/2009 9:46:00 AM

Found this at TJMaxx recently for $4.99/$5.99 and it is HG (holy grail). I don't find the scent objectionable in fact I like the freshness. My mom who has excema on her hands is reluctant to use lotions and thought she couldn't because they inflame her condition. She loves this and I left her my bottle. Went back to TJMaxx and bought the last 8 they had in this scent. I've sniffed most of them and like this one best. Great for those who have serious ash problems- if you are ashy, you know what the term means!!! lol.

Edited to add: 5 years later-2014 still the best feeling, hydrating and soaking in winter lotion I have found.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG. Period. And I don't throw that term around lightly.

I've had problems with dry, scaly, itchy, horrible skin on my legs my whole life. Before I discovered this spectacular body butter, I had been switching between keri unscented and arm and hammer swiss formula in the summer and a homemade shea butter concoction in the winter but, unhappy with with these options, I spent probably $400 a year sampling every fancy new body butter to hit the shelves. You name it, I've probably tried it, hated it, given it to my mom.

But Korres body butter is just about perfect. I've been using it every day for the last two years, and my legs are soft, smooth, not scaly or flaky or itchy or cracked. It's so moisturizing and it sinks in so quickly no matter what climate you're in. I've used this body butter through the dry summer in Las Vegas, REALLY dry winter in Las Vegas, soppy, humid summer in Providence, RI, bracing Chicago winter, near constant rain in Grenada, you name it. It's not greasy, its not slippery, it's just soft.

I find the packaging ideal. Compact and spill-proof for travel, airtight and sanitary, easy to squeeze out the last drop, easy to see when you're about to run out. And the label's pretty, which never hurt anyone.

Scent is obviously a matter of personal preference, but the Quince scent is one of those delicate, bright, fruity scents, kind of pink and happy, that just makes me smile whenever I put it on. It's not very strong and fades away relatively quickly, but applying the lotion is definitely a wonderful olfactory experience and a bright point in my morning routine.

It's not the cheapest stuff in the world, but it's definitely not the most expensive and it's so effective that one little pump tube thing of this lasts me about as long as one of those ginormous drugstore pump bottles used to since I don't have to slather it all over myself morning, noon and night.

Summary: best body lotion I've ever used, hands down. It's sufficiently moisturizing and miraculously quick to sink in no matter what the season or climate. Smells delightful. Good packaging. Not that cheap, but easily, easily worth it. Highly recommended.

on 4/22/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a great body butter. It's moisturizing yet not greasy. I live in a hot/humid climate and a lot of moisturizers make me sweaty when I am outdoors. Not this one! It penetrates well. It doesn't feel like it's sitting on my skin.

I highly recommend it. The scent is light and pleasant.

Popular Lotions / Creams