Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 8/6/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

My HG moisturizer! I have sensitive very oily acne prone skin, I had use tons of other moisturizer from DS to HE brand but I always come back to this,very light and non greasy for oily skin.I love this stuff !

on 8/2/2011 9:02:00 PM

This product did not moisturize my skin.

It just sat on top of my skin and never really sank in. It also made my face feel tight and dry after using it.

on 7/16/2011 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

If u've got combination oily and acne prone skin, this is the moisturizer for you. I was lucky enough to have tried a sample of the moisturizing lotion (DDML) earlier which just turned my face into an oil dispenser with bumpy skin...so when it was time to purchase, i knew this one would be the one! I've tried so many other moisturizers for my skin which all resulted in breakouts, even neutrogena, bobbi brown, etc...This gel goes on smooth and is a great base for foundation and doesn't feel oily at all even by the end of the day. All u need is a tiny amount so the tube will last months! A tad expensive but will definitely repurchase!
*EDIT* This caused me to break out all over my cheeks, my NOSE and even under my CHIN! (areas that never saw a pimple in their lyf!) I finally stopped using it and now i'm licking my wounds...can't believe i wud react to a Clinique product...i guess it clogged my pores...it works well for drier skin types though...i'll stick to my clinique cleanser n toner...gotta look for a new moisturizer... :(

on 7/10/2011 12:43:00 AM

This product, i admit, did make me break out , when i was around 14-15, at the start. However, as i kept using it, the breakouts lessened. This product has an okay smell, and i use it in the evenings and in the early morning. It was too expensive for me full price at Myers & David Jones, so i pick up all my clinique @ dutyfree, whenever i go out of the country. One bottle lasts me 6 months.. or so. I find it moisturises pretty well, not sure if its worth the price though ! Will buy again.
Update: Been using this for 6months, no breakouts anymore :) i use in conjunction with one of clinique's oily cleansers, works really well with it :) def going to buy another bottle of this!

on 7/9/2011 4:14:00 AM

I have been using this product for 4 or 5 years now. It's light and does not make my skin shiny itself - no it does not control oil so my T zone will still turn into oily during the day (I dont think it's the product's fault though). It's light and works well especially in summer. I tried another product this summer for a change but did not work.

It moisurizes well most of time during the year for where I live (10 degrees during the day time in winter and reasonable humid). But when I travelled to Asia last winter it was not enough for my skin (it was like -10 degree and quite dry). So if you live in somewhere quite dry this may not be enough for you.

One 125ml bottle lasts me almost half a year and I used it morning and evening. usually I only need 1 pump. Only when my skin in bad condition I need 2.

I wish they do travel size. I have to take either the big bottle or put it in the travel jars if it's only a short trip with me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gave this a 4 out of 5 lippies instead 5 because one, it doesn't contain SPF, so I can't use this as a day moisturizer (I just use it at night) and two, I really don't think it's worth the price. I DO love this moisturizer though! I think it's reaaaally great for people with combination to oily skin like myself. It does NOT make me feel greasy but I wouldn't say it makes my face matte either. I especially like this during the warmer humid weathers. I do find it not moisturizing enough sometimes during the winter season. I do think there are moisturizers that are such as great in the drugstores (some that even contains SPF!) for a fraction of the cost.

on 5/29/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HG moisturizer for summer! And this lasts forever so its well worth the price.

One lippy off as it doesnt work that great in winter, where the weather is too dry.

on 5/6/2011 4:49:00 AM

For those with normal to dry skin, i will recommend to use this over the LOTION. Lotion tends to be oily but this is just prefect. It moisturized skin really well! I have been using this for few years now... Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
^^

on 3/30/2011 12:40:00 AM

I really wanted this to work because it was so cheap comparing to other department store brands. But I was disappointed because this moisturizer did nothing but sit on top of my skin most of the day. It didn't moisturizer and the texture of my skin became worse after using this. Yes, this moisturizer was "dramatically different" from others in a way that it doesn't absorb at all! Some reviewers claim that this made their skin felt soft and smooth - it is only because of the large amount of dimethicone (basically silicone) in the product. Dimethicone can act as a barrier on your skin to help it retain water, but it's a synthetic emollient and not something I want to put on my skin in twice a day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic Product! It comes with a nice pump and generally for me 1 pump is enough for the whole face!
It goes on like a dream, hydrates the skin and disappears. It doesn't linger on the skin like a film or a sticky residue at all. I use it along with anti blemish cleanser and toner twice a day. This skin regimen has drastically improved the texture of my skin and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!