Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

3.7

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract , Honey Extract (Mel), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall I find this product to be just average. It's a nice and lightweight lotion for oily/combo skin and it absorbs quickly into your skin. I did not get any breakouts from this and it was nice to use in the hotter Summer months. It's kinda pricey too. A tube of this will run you around $30 and you only get 1.7 oz of it. This is more of a $20 face lotion in my opinion. I won't rebuy this anytime soon but may reconsider it in the future.

Did not moisturize my skin, it didn't helped my skin to break out less and did nothing to decrease oiliness. I cannnot see any diference in my skin, good or bad. I'm using it about a month and I won't buy it again, because when I use sth I expect to see results.

I've bought this twice and I really like it as my go-to moisturizer in the warmer months. I have normal/combo skin that acts like it's oily because of the heat and humidity, so I need something that will keep my skin in condition without greasing up during the day. This doesn't seem to add to the grease factor, the only issue I've had is that I can't apply it with an SPF without everything balling off. So if you're a sunscreen fanatic this may not be the best for you, or may be better as a nighttime moisturizer. I also have not gotten any breakouts since I started using it, which is pretty impressive for several months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i don't know if i like this cream??? it makes my skin like sticky just a little bit. i don't think it absorbs and just sits on top of my skin. it supposes to control oil but i get really oily. The only good thing is that it doesn't break me out... which is a major thing for me. i might buy it for winter since it doesn't break me out.
i like ponds rejuveness better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately when I bought this as part of the kit. I really disliked the moisturizer. It felt a bit grainy and smelled like paste. My skin never soaked it in and it stayed on top as a goopy mess.

I started using this on the 31st of March 2010, so that's nearly two months. I am loving this moisturiser! I use it in the mornings only because at night I need something more substantial. I went to Mecca looking for a simple day cream I can wear under my makeup (I have combination-oily skin prone to breakouts somethings...) I was told by my fav SA this is the one for me. It is a lotion texture so it is very very light and it gets absorbed so quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth and non-sticky. In the mornings I want something light that is going to moisturise my face with out making me super oily, since I'll be wearing sunscreen/primer/foundation/powder/blush lol... This is just a simple good quality moisturiser that isn't going to make you break out, obviously if you have super dry or mature skin this wouldn't be enough for you. But if you are like me and is just after a light lotion to wear under your makeup.. you can't go wrong with this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am a diehard Olay Daily Regenerating Serum gal. However, I'm also oily skinned. I tried the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion on a whim and I really do like it better. My skin doesn't seem as oily as it normally is. I still use the Olay around my eyes, but the Murad seems to balance out the moisture in my facial skin so I'm not having to blot as much during the day. It's expensive. I also use Murad Oil Control Mattifier as my primer. The two Murad products together have been really good for my skin. Just wish they weren't so pricey. No breakouts here. EDIT: This just doesn't do it for me anymore. There are tons of other moisturizers out there that are less expensive and work just as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't say enough good things about this product. This is perfect for people with combination/oily skin--because we still need moisture! This moisturizer is great for balancing skin--gives you moisture where you need it, and controls oil in problem spots. The packaging is perfect--all you need is a pea size for your entire face. The smell is light, and neither pleasant nor unpleasant for me. This moisturizer also delivers the best results when it is used consistently. It minimized the appearance of pores for me, and made my skin look fresh and feel super balanced. It makes my MSF Natural look a whole lot better on my face! My skin is clear, and my acne problem is definitely in check. The tone of my skin also looks and feels a whole lot more smooth and consistent. This is a fabulous moisturizer, and for someone with oily, acne-prone skin, $33 is just a drop in the bucket. I've always been searching for a perfect acne-busting moisturizer and this is it. Since you don't have to use a lot, it lasts longer and the $33 is definitely worth it. This does not have SPF though, so you do still have to add that on your own.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely review products, but this one kind of has me in awe. It's very moisturizing, I use as a nighttime only (because of the lack of SPF). It almost seems to retexturize my skin and I've only been using it for a couple of days! So far no breakouts so I think we're good.

I have extremely oily skin, and most moisturizers go on feeling very greasy, and for a product that doesn't claim to control oil, it seems to do a good job at it. Hope it stays good because I may have found an HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This stuff might actually be a HG for me! I've repurchased this so so many times and it has never let me down. It has never ever clogged my extremely acne prone skin (which is insanely rare!) and moisturizes just enough to keep my skin velvety and smooth and not oily. I use it most mornings before makeup and also often use it at night over my BP or BHA. I always wake up with wonderful skin. It has a light citrus scent that is very pleasant but not over powering. My only gripe about this stuff is that fact that its 33 bucks for such a small tube! BUT--it's just so dependable for me that I can't afford to not purchase it over and over. LOVE this stuff!!!