It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I was hanging around the it Cosmetics area at Ulta waiting for my daughter to finish playing with the NYX products. A SA walked up to me and asked if she could put some of this and the concealer on me and I said, what the heck, sure! She did half my face to show me what I looked like (and I mistakenly thought I looked pretty good before she put the products on!) and the CC cream and concealers looked SO good on me! The other side of my face looked blah, so I had her hurry up and make up both sides. I purchased both, along with a ylbb lip pencil, then crossed my fingers I could replicate it at home. Yep, totally doable. I have this in medium and it's a great match for me, I'm a NC20. I love the dispenser, a little does go a long ways, and I while I think spf50 is a bit of overkill, I'm happy whenever I can find a product higher than spf20.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

“It’s not you, It’s me” After everyone raving about this product I thought for sure my face would be transformed into this lovely Photoshop goddess (ok, I daydream once in a while!). A bit about me: “Mature skin”, freckles (shoot, maybe even age spots!? Who knows?), an avid face picker to things that aren’t even there (I hate this thing they call OCD!) and to me, signs of some fine lines. OK, so I am seeking coverage for mainly my chin…the area I attack and it does NOT deserve it! Years of picking at non-existent blackheads that I had to get RIGHT UP to the mirror and pull and prod at my skin to see a smidge of stuff come out took its toll. Is there ANYTHING out there that will cover and make this redness go away and diminish signs of SOME light scars? I thought this was THE IT thing, but I was wrong. I gave myself 3 Days to see how I liked it. I didn’t LOATHE it, but it didn’t blow my socks off either. If it were $7, I might just keep it around, but for $38, I really can’t justify it. Just educated myself that a BB cream was for young skin (protective) and a CC cream was for mature skin and is corrective. States it can diminish age spots and acne scars from the past, yadda yadda yadda, but isn’t that what beauty creams and serums, etc., are for? BTW, I really have a hard time believe there is such a product out there that does all this, but if it makes you live another day longer hoping, so be it! I like the fact that it is in a tube and has a pump with a protective cover and I love that it smells like a lemon cake (fab!). I don’t like that I can actually see (I noticed this at the end of the day!) where I swiped it on and can see that it looks like I am wearing foundation and I am not sure the color is fantastic and might seem a little light/grayish (IDK how to describe it). I hate the price and the biggest disappointment is I still have redness. I am going to stick with what I have for foundation and use a concealer or foundation to try and cover up my hiccups and stick with my routine skin care. I love Philosophys Keeping the Peace, so I think I might go for a BB or a Primer next. Sadly, this just doesn’t do it for me. I compare it to the Nars ORGASM rage, HAD TO have it because of the reviews, wasn’t as expected (for me anyhow).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have also had bad luck with other BB and CC creams. I got a sample of this in the mail in medium and tried it. Upon application I was super impressed. It felt so nice on and gave great coverage without looking cakey. It actually made me look airbrushed and flawless. The added bonus was it actually lasted in me all day! That never happens to me :). Went to ulta to buy a full size today and they are sold out in my shade. I can't wait till it's back in stock!!!

I REALLY like this product. It is the only CC (or BB for that matter) cream that has really blown me away. I literally wore this and only this on my face for a whole day and felt like I had some terrific skin going on. LOVED it. This is a very elegantly formulated cream that just wears beautiful and covers imperfections well. For me it wore well with absolutely no powder or anything over it. For reference, I have sun damaged/brown spotted skin that is combo-dry w/large pores and aging.