Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!!!!I can't live without it!I use it for moisturizer/foundation/sunscreen for the last 2-3 months!It doesn't break me out at all!My only 2 little problems are the color(but I'm really fair so..) and the runny texture that get's all over the lid, and as a result you lose product.But overall it almost covers my scars and blemishes,controls shine, leaving my face looking natural!Perfect for everyday use!I'm gonna buy it again FOR SURE!

on 7/17/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to apply, it does exactly what it says it will. It has given my skin a lovely smooth even glow, I now use it in place of my foundation.

on 10/22/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think its okay, I mean it gets the job done (kind of) I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't sting or make my skin inflamed on application which is really good thing - considering that always happens with other products.
Does it cover everything? not really, medium coverage at most I guess but I tend not to push it to that level or it can appear really cakey until your natural oils kick in and it starts to look somewhat dewy.
For a product marketed towards oily skin it doesn't control oil very well even with a setting powder but that doesn't really bother me because I don't mind looking shiny...? Gives my flat Asian face some dimension alright.
It has a thin consistency which really makes it easy to apply all over the face with a stippling brush - but it also dribbles everywhere if you don't store the bottle upside down. When I first purchased this I stored it cap down and when I went to open it later it spilled all over my hand which was such a waste of product. Garnier really needs to change how the tube functions so pressure isn't built all at the cap.
As for the scent it doesn't really bother me as I don't think it has any strong fragrance unless you hold it right under your nostrils.
Overall just an okay product, isn't too bad but isn't the best either. I'd buy it again just because I haven't found anything better as of lately.

on 7/5/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wrote a scathing review for the original formulation. The new one is surprisingly good for me. The texture is softening without being dewy. I get enough coverage to even out my skin tone and it doesn't go flaky or chalky. I would prefer a higher SPF, but overall, great value for money.

on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is only my second day using this product. I find it gives good even coverage however I'm pale I I find I could probably use a slightly lighter shade. It goes on pretty effortlessly which I like because I don't have much time to get made up in the morning.
It feels nice on my skin not cakes and its is definitely keeping my oily skin matte yet healthy looking (I get oily in spring and summer)
Im normally a high end makeup person but after reading positive reviews I figured what the heck. For 9 bucks what do you have to loose?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is the best BB cream, I have tried so far!

I already own the original BB cream from Garnier (which is horrible) and the Maybelline one (which is OK, but doesn't cover at all).
I almost gave up on the hole BB cream idea, but I read so many good reviews about this and now when summer time is coming, I thought I would give this a shot! I'm so happy I did, because it's a reallt great product! It gives coverage, but doesn't look heavy or anything!

The only bad thing about this, is the container. The consistency of the BB cream is really runny, and it just runs out of the container, so be careful!

UPDATE!!! (22th february 2014)
I don't like this BB cream anymore. For me it's deffintly a summer-product. My winterskin is a lot more dry and my skintone is pretty pale. This isn't hydrating enough anymore and the shade is so bad. Way to dark for me. I will try it again in the summer, but for now it doesn't work.

If you're really pale or have even the smallest dry patches, this won't be working for you.

on 4/6/2013 12:21:00 AM

I wish I could use this :(. Great finish and consistency, but it makes me so orange :(. I'm pretty fair and this just makes me look like I tried to fake tan. Wahh!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Overall Rating: 3/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: $11-13 US Dollars
COVERAGE: Light-Medium, and its very buildable. I was surprised by how much coverage this gave, considering its a BB cream (more like a tinted moisturizer. Will explain why later). It cancels out all my redness, and blurs all my imperfections.
FINISH: This gives a sort of satin-y finish. Completely undetectable. It can accentuate dry patches, so those with dry skin might want to wear a moisturizer underneath.
TEXTURE: Very runny and liquid-y, which can be a little inconvenient. Its not much of a BB "cream".
SPF: 20
LASTING POWER: This actually does control oil! I didn't even set it with powder and it has lasted my entire day. I did have to blot with a blotting paper a few times, so if you are super oily, it may need to be set with powder.
SHADES:In the US, there is "Light/Medium" which is what I got, there is also a "Medium/Deep" and a "Deep".
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Sadly... this is why I cant use this awesome, awesome stuff. It does tend to break me out a bit, which is so sad! This SERIOUSLY would be the best thing ever if it didnt break me out.
PACKAGING: Usually, I have no problem with squeeze tubes. However, this stuff is so insanely runny that it leaks out of the tube. I have to store it right-side up.
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: No :(
FINAL VERDICT: I really like this, but I would not consider it a BB cream. Reason why is I did not find any ingredients in it that can correct any skin problems over time. The whole point of a BB cream is it is supposed to have skin care ingredients in it, which this does not. Plus it breaks me out :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After having read plenty of bad reviews for the first bb cream of Garnier, I decided to give it a try, despite the fact that I have dry skin and this product is for women with oily to combination skin.
To begin with, I must have moisturized my skin well, as it makes my skin looks drier than it actually is. However, this is my fault as it is not suitable for my complexion.
Secondly, it smells like alcohol. Well, exactly like alcohol! This is not something that irritates my sensitive skin but this scent lasts a lot on me and it is very annoying. Moreover, the coverage is very light and it is not buildable as I try to put more in order to cover my blemishes, scars etc. and it looks extremely cakey.The spf20 does not protect enough the women who live around Mediterranean Sea. Lastly, the packaging is awful and it looks cheap.
The positive aspect is that when I wear this bb cream I feel that I don't wear anything. It feels very light to the skin. It does not contain parabens, which is an important criterion for me when choosing my makeup.
All in all, I would not recommend it.

on 8/6/2014 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have an acne-prone oily/combination sensitive skin. When I first bought this bb cream I really liked it! I thought I could use this more often than foundation. I'm in the shade medium.

Pros:
-decent coverage and evens skin tone well.
-affordable
-looks natural

Cons:
- not suitable for acne-prone skin. Irritates and breaks out so so much.