Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 4/30/2014 11:28:00 PM

I am honestly surprised at how impressed I am with this product. I currently have Kat Von D's Lock It foundation which I really like, but it was much too heavy for the weather, when I sweat it fades and gets very cakey. I wanted a product that was light and natural for the summer, and didn't get cakey throughout the day. This product actually does that surprisingly well. It has pretty decent coverage, however I will still need to use concealer under my eyes. It lasted throughout the day and felt very light, I forgot I had it on at some points. My favorite thing about this product is that it didn't look like I had makeup on, it honestly just looked like better skin. OH and also that a little (like literally just drops of it) goes a very long way, which means the 2 ounces will last me a while.

PS. I have dry skin but got the oily/combo skin one so it would last through a bit of sweat and it worked really well at doing it, I didn't get shiny once while running my errands

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! I don't understand the negative reviews, I have used this everyday probably for the past two years and love it. I have sensitive, oily skin with acne scars and this bb cream has actually improved the appearance of my scars. Obviously no foundation can keep oily skin matte all day, but this one does a good job, I only have to put a tiny bit of powder on after 9 hours or so and it lasts me all day. It doesn't oxidise on me at all, I've found if it's worked into the skin like a moisturiser would be rather than 'painted' on the skin it evens out the skin tone, stays the same colour all day, and gives medium coverage. Because I have acne scars I have to use concealer with it but it definitely covers my dark circles and redness. Even though it gives good coverage, it's light and doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. It's amazing quality for the price and it also lasts for ages! The only problem I have with it is that it's so runny it leaks into the lid which wastes a lot of product. However I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin :)

on 4/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have combination/dry skin, with an oily t-zone and this made my skin feel silky smooth and made it look matte and flawless! I always wear it to school in the morning, and at the end of the day when I come home, my makeup is still in place! I would say this is the best drugstore bb cream out there. I would definitely continue using it.

on 3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM

I love love love this product. I used to use the Covergirl 3-1 foundation, but it oxidized on me :( So I switched to this, it dries like a dream, it's like semi-matte. It doesn't have full coverage, but enough for my acne prone skin that I don't even need concealer, just some powder with color and I'm good to go for school, though I gets a bit oily after my fourth period class (about 5 hours later)

on 3/19/2014 9:49:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's replaced foundation for my everyday wear! I am NW20 and the light colour matches me perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless. Granted, you will need to touch up during the day with powder or blotting paper, or just run your makeup brush over again, but I have found this with every foundation I've ever used. When I do get the occasional spot, I do need to cover with concealer, but this is a given. It's super cheap to boot, so give it a go!
Packaging could be a little better. I find a lot of product gets wasted in the lid as the liquid is so thin it runs out. But I just stick my foundation brush in there to minimize wastage.

on 2/18/2014 12:19:00 PM

Love this product. I am very light and have almost a red undertone. I don't have rosacea or anything like that I Just have uneven blotchy skin.
I picked this up at CVS for free with coupons. I figured I had nothing to lose trying it. It was very runny. I squeezed way too much the first time. You don't need much at all. Start with a pea size squeeze and judge it from there. I applied it with my fingers as I do all foundations. I find this gives the best coverage and best blending. It went on like a dream. I immediately knew I was going to love it. The Coverage was great. It looks like my skin but smooth and even toned. Like how I want my natural skin to look. I can still see some imperfections but I like it better that way. I want to look natural. I couldn't believe how matte yet dewy my skin looks. The color I was worried about but its perfect, I think it adapts to you skin color.
So if you have combo/Oily skin and a pink /red undertone I think this will work great for you. I love it!

on 2/1/2014 6:56:00 AM

The best bb cream I have ever used.Super coverage for a bb cream.

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I must say, I absolutely love it! I think I will only use this product in the Summer though, as even the lightest colour is a bit too dark for my skin. But in the Summer, that's something I don't care too much about. I would definitely not wear this in the Winter, as my skin is very pale, and I think then it would look awful! This makes my skin look really nice and almost "flawless" without it looking like I'm wearing much make up. And it doesn't cause me to break out! The coverage is amazing, maybe even better than the foundations that I've tried. It covers my pimples so well, that sometimes I don't even need to put concealer on afterwards. The formula is quite runny, which I don't actually mind, because you don't have to use much and it makes it very easy to blend all over the face. There's lots I could talk about, so I'll make a list of pros and cons:

Pros:

- Covers pimples and blemishes extremely well
- Makes my skin look really nice and flawless
- Doesn't make my face oily
- Doesn't make it really obvious that I'm wearing make up
- Does not cause me to break out
- Very blendable
- Decent price and will last ages

Cons:

- Lightest colour is too dark for my pale skin
- Transfers onto clothes very easily

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.