EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush
Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

My favorite brush for applying my setting powder. It is so so soft and thick! I never get any streaking on my face when using this. I like to "stipple" my powder on.

Buy this! You wont regret it!

on 8/22/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

In love! So glad I read the glowing reviews here on MUA or I would have never looked at this little gem. I am a total product snob, hardly ever giving a drugstore product the time of day, I was about to go buy the MAC 190 foundation brush, so glad I checked these reviews out first! I own MANY high end brushes, and honestly, this is my absolute favorite face brush I have ever owned.

This is an absolutely fantastic brush. I use it mainly to apply my liquid foundation, I can also use it to buff, blend, and use for powder. It is a very large brush, like many others mentioned, and I would probably not use it for bronzer, as it is huge, almost a kabuki style brush. The thing I like most about this wonderful brush is that it is SO FREAKING SOFT! The softest things I have ever put on my face, it makes my MAC 187 feel like a scratchy piece of crap! I have had no problems with shedding, and it applies my foundation so effortlessly, and looks airbrushed and flawless. Not to mention the price is totally affordable, I picked it up at Wal-Mart for about $11 CAN, but would gladly pay more. It does take a little while to dry, but that is understandable for such a big, dense brush. I would HIGHLY recommend this brush to virtually every single person, as it is totally affordable, and very versatile. For the price, you can't go wrong. Another bonus? Made from totally environmentally friendly, recycled materials! I am definitely going to check out some other Ecotools brushes now! Such a great discovery!

on 8/13/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite brush for applying blush, and it's eco-friendly and affordable. The extremely soft head satisfies my love of luxury, and the bamboo handle is aesthetically pleasing, easy to find, and sustainable. There is nothing else to be had or said.

on 8/7/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome brush! I don't use it for bronzer, since I mostly just contour and I'd need a smaller brush for that, but I use this with mineral/powder foundation, which works great. I like brushes that have darker ends so I can see how much powder I pick up, which is one does. It's super soft and quite dense, so it buffs easily. I've washed it 20+ times now, and I haven't seen a single hair shed. The only thing I don't like is how thick the handle is, which makes it harder to store, but that's a very minor issue.

Overall, amazing brush, especially for the price.

on 8/3/2013 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have two of these!

Here is what I use them for. One is for my liquid foundation for buffing. And sometimes I'll use the other for powder application, but if not it is my backup while one is drying

I bought these because they were cheaper than Sigma and Mac brushes. And now I am sold enough to not buy another. For bronzer I would NOT NOT NOT NOTNOT NOT NOTNOT NOOOOOT use this. It applies way too much product for that.

The dome shape allows for even application and an access to usually hard to reach contours!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very versatile brush

I got this because I got my first MAC MSF and needed a good blush to apply it with. These positive reviews helped me get this one! I like the thick handle and fluffy brush head, but almost would like it to be a kabuki as to grab more product. You really have to press in the compact to get the MSF out and I hope I'm not being wasteful. But I do like it for that. I also like using this for blush/contour/highlighting. This is a great brush to blend your contour and blush out, and perfect for spot highlighting, as well as mopping away fall out from your shadows. I like that with a few swipes you can powder your whole face- its super quick and efficient! EcoTools were some of my first makeup brushes and they are STILL a favorite of mine. Very high quality makeup brushes hidden in your drugstore!

I love this brush. It is dense plush and soft.....such a great brush for 10 dollars. I use this everyday for applying my powder foundation. It applies my powder evenly and helps buff out harsh lines. Ohh and it doesn't shed. The only con is that the brush fob was getting loose and I had to reglue it. But its fine now.

on 7/17/2013 7:20:00 PM

This brush is wonderfully soft without being too soft to work well, high quality, and the shape and density of the brush head distribute the bronzer powder evenly while at the same time blending it beautifully. The long handle is great, making it easier to maneuver than the little stubby kabuki brushes I was used to. $13.00 is sort of a lot for a brush (at least to me) but this one is worth it. No shedding when washing the brush and dries back after cleansing to original shape/texture. The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because it doesn't pick up as much powder as I'd like it to. I feel like I have to really dig it into the compact and/or do multiple sweeps over my face to get the desired shade overall (which is NOT dark but is more noticeable than my regular pale face).

on 6/6/2013 7:14:00 AM

I love this fat baby! It can be used for everything based on you preference. I use mine for liquid foundation, mineral foundation, powder and bronzer. It is very dense, yet very soft. It is very easy to clean it, and dries quickly. You can't go wrong with this one. I ordered mine for 8.50$ on iherb.com, use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

on 6/3/2013 7:26:00 PM

First of all, I just love all the brushes from EcoTools. They are affordable high quality brushes. This kabuki brush is very dense! it works well for blush, loose powder or compact powder. It gives flawless coverage as well. I wish they make more brushes for me to buy! :)

Popular Makeup Brushes