4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Hands down the best brush I’ve ever owned! For reference, I’ve used MAC, Sigma, Tarte, Real Techniques, Elizabeth Arden, Shiseido, Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Bare Minerals, etc. This is the BEST and most versatile brush that I’ve used! I use it for liquid, cream, powder and mineral makeup. It works really well for liquid foundation. Before this, I gave up on using brushes for liquid foundation and was using the Beauty Blender and Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. This works much better because I don’t need to moisten it before using it to blend the foundation. I dot the foundation all over my face and use this brush to blend. It works like a dream and leaves no streaks at all. Give me a smooth, flawless result. It can be used to achieve sheer or full coverage depending on how much product is used. It works perfectly for layering foundation too. The brush works well for powder foundations (including mineral powders). It’s actually like a kabuki brush. I’ve also used it to blend blushers. It’s the right size and density. It’s a little too dense for finishing powders, but can still be used with a light hand and by tapping the excess before applying. A really well-designed brush. It’s like an upgraded version of Real Techniques’ expert face brush. That one doesn’t feel as smooth and can be a little scratchy. So far, this brush has not shed at all. It washes easily and doesn’t take long to dry. A little expensive but so worth it. Definitely the best amongst all the Bobbi Brown brushes I’ve used (and her brushes are ALL really good)! Love it so much that I’ve purchased a second one! Really love it!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

9 months ago

This is such a beautiful face brush. It blends product out like a dream without leaving any patches or streaks. The bristles are soft and feel very high quality. I use this to apply body highlight as well and it blends powders and creams out seamlessly making it look like you’re lit from within. It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it because Bobbi makes some quality brushes.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

I use and really love it . It is so fluffy and soft moreover the quality is fantastic

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Best brush ever!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

I love this brush! Everything about it is perfect. Except the price which is quite high. But all high end brushes are expensive so might as well get a good one. This brush is the perfect size, not too big or small. It gets into all the hard to cover areas like around the nose and eyes well. The bristles are very soft and dense but not overly thick so it absorbs too much product. It feels right in your hand. It’s balanced correctly and buffs nicely. It doesn’t streak or cause any issues with makeup application. I use it to apply both liquid and cake makeup as well as concealer. I have other brushes but this one is by far the best. Might buy a second one just for concealer. My only issue is with the packaging it came in. It was so well protected in plastic packaging I had quite a time getting it out. The bristles were protected in a tight plastic collar. Had to be really careful not to damage the brush removing it. But this is a very minor complaint.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Great product!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is probably my favorite of all Bobbi Brown brushes. Applies foundation seamlessly, easy to work with, doesn't shred (I've been using it for 4 years). Great brush! The best foundation brush I ever tried. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (666 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I had originally bought Bobbi Browns foundation and wasn't impressed I returned that and got this brush instead and I have to agree with everyone's reviews this brush really does leave a flawless finish and buffs the skin well. I use a light Clinique foundation and just use alittle with this brush and it evens out my entire face. Really good investment. I was alittle shocked by the price tag but so far it's held up well and really works with blending. I have never used any brushes only beauty blender but this brush is well worth the investment!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I can only agree with the majority here, as the Full Coverage Face Brush is wonderful. Both the quality of the brush - it washes well, has not shed one bit during the year I have had it - and its versatility - I rarely use foundation where this brush is fantastic, but I use it for applying concealer around my nose and chin. It buffs out the product in a way that leaves a flawless, natural finish which I have not been able to achieve with any other brushes. A winner! I would definitely replace this brush if I ever lost it (which I sure don't hope because it's pricey).

About reviewer (573 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

from

3 years ago

One word "PERFECT" and Beyond perfect! I tried lots of bushes but this one is really amazing. I tried other Bobbi Brown brushes but I didnt have much luck with them except for this one ..my beloved one.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair