Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush

Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush
Full Coverage Face BrushFull Coverage Face BrushFull Coverage Face BrushFull Coverage Face Brush

4.8

I love this brush! Everything about it is perfect. Except the price which is quite high. But all high end brushes are expensive so might as well get a good one. This brush is the perfect size, not too big or small. It gets into all the hard to cover areas like around the nose and eyes well. The bristles are very soft and dense but not overly thick so it absorbs too much product. It feels right in your hand. It’s balanced correctly and buffs nicely. It doesn’t streak or cause any issues with makeup application. I use it to apply both liquid and cake makeup as well as concealer. I have other brushes but this one is by far the best. Might buy a second one just for concealer. My only issue is with the packaging it came in. It was so well protected in plastic packaging I had quite a time getting it out. The bristles were protected in a tight plastic collar. Had to be really careful not to damage the brush removing it. But this is a very minor complaint.

on 1/4/2019 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably my favorite of all Bobbi Brown brushes. Applies foundation seamlessly, easy to work with, doesn't shred (I've been using it for 4 years). Great brush! The best foundation brush I ever tried. Highly recommend.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had originally bought Bobbi Browns foundation and wasn't impressed I returned that and got this brush instead and I have to agree with everyone's reviews this brush really does leave a flawless finish and buffs the skin well. I use a light Clinique foundation and just use alittle with this brush and it evens out my entire face. Really good investment. I was alittle shocked by the price tag but so far it's held up well and really works with blending. I have never used any brushes only beauty blender but this brush is well worth the investment!

on 12/9/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can only agree with the majority here, as the Full Coverage Face Brush is wonderful. Both the quality of the brush - it washes well, has not shed one bit during the year I have had it - and its versatility - I rarely use foundation where this brush is fantastic, but I use it for applying concealer around my nose and chin. It buffs out the product in a way that leaves a flawless, natural finish which I have not been able to achieve with any other brushes. A winner! I would definitely replace this brush if I ever lost it (which I sure don't hope because it's pricey).

on 12/9/2016 2:55:00 AM

One word "PERFECT" and Beyond perfect! I tried lots of bushes but this one is really amazing. I tried other Bobbi Brown brushes but I didnt have much luck with them except for this one ..my beloved one.

on 12/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favourite foundation brushes! Blends foundation so flawlessly and great for concealer too. Really dense and soft. I like the short handle, makes it so easy to use and great for throwing in your makeup purse on the go and for travel.

on 10/4/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great to put on foundation, very dense, very soft. Blends like a dream. But this can be used in many different ways like for bronzer or blush. I saw Bobbi Brown herself using this brush to put on her bronzer!

on 5/14/2016 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best brush to put on liquid foundation by far. I have tried Real Technique and MAC's stripling brush which people swear on when putting on foundation and it left streaks on my face and in the end I need to us my hand to blend it in anyways. This brush gives me an airbrushed look and really blends the foundation into my skin. Pricey but worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Frankly, I have no idea how I ended up with this brush as I went to a Bobbi Brown shop to get something completely different! The ladies there are very well trained saleswomen indeed ;)

It is very small for what you are paying for but the quality is excellent - it is elegant, sturdy and well made with its wooden and black plastic handle. It did not loose a single hair and I washed it at least a dozen times already.

I have not managed to find a good, everyday use for this brush and it is VERY expensive. So far I am using it with some compact powders to stamp the powder to blot the sheen on my nose and forehead and also when I am travelling as it is quite small. If you get a chance, buy it at the airport (Edinburgh airport has now a Bobbi's shop!), it will be a bit cheaper. Even better - buy a Sephora's brush that is very similar and half the price.

Popular Makeup Brushes