Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush

Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush

4.8

on 5/14/2016 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best brush to put on liquid foundation by far. I have tried Real Technique and MAC's stripling brush which people swear on when putting on foundation and it left streaks on my face and in the end I need to us my hand to blend it in anyways. This brush gives me an airbrushed look and really blends the foundation into my skin. Pricey but worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Frankly, I have no idea how I ended up with this brush as I went to a Bobbi Brown shop to get something completely different! The ladies there are very well trained saleswomen indeed ;)

It is very small for what you are paying for but the quality is excellent - it is elegant, sturdy and well made with its wooden and black plastic handle. It did not loose a single hair and I washed it at least a dozen times already.

I have not managed to find a good, everyday use for this brush and it is VERY expensive. So far I am using it with some compact powders to stamp the powder to blot the sheen on my nose and forehead and also when I am travelling as it is quite small. If you get a chance, buy it at the airport (Edinburgh airport has now a Bobbi's shop!), it will be a bit cheaper. Even better - buy a Sephora's brush that is very similar and half the price.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

My HG brush! I'm in love, I use it to buff in my cream compact or my liquid foundation. I'm super excited for the new version of this brush which I will not doubt be buying.

Well, it's a good brush but not in a "wow omg I can't live without it" way. I don't think it is as good as my Sigma flat and domed brushes, but it is definitely better than the RT brushes I own.
In my opinion, it's too soft and the bristles are too long to do the kind of job I was expecting, I mean, I'm not getting a coverage higher than with other brushes. I can't really see what the "full coverage" claim is all about.
With that said, it does apply my foundations evenly and doesn't take away from the coverage.

It is easy to wash and dries relatively fast, at least compared to the Sigma ones.

I wouldn't rebuy, I think it is way too expensive for what it does, but hopefully it will last a long time. I use it to apply my foundation on a day to day basis, but for special occasions, when I want to look flawless, I still use my Sigma ones.

on 5/21/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I hesitated buying this brush. I'm so glad I finally decided to! I am obsessed with it! It blends foundation so seamlessly and effortlessly. Magically it blends your foundation but doesn't make it disappear. And DOES NOT soak up your liquid foundation. I've used it with Armani, Bare Minerals liquid, BB stick and liquid, Laura Mercier foundations and they all are better with this brush. I also use this brush to press and dab in my concealer, it does a fantastic job. This brush is very soft and just the right size, not so small it takes forever to do your face, but not so large it isn't versatile and get into the crevices of your face. Highly recommend this brush.

on 3/23/2015 12:24:00 AM

Love this brush! Been using instead of my beauty blender and RT expert face brush and works with every type of product from creamy bb creams to thinner foundations or even powders. Pricy but will last a long time with proper care.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love love love this brush - it proves the old adage you get what you pay for! I had been using a RT face brush for so long and recently upgraded to the Bobbi Brown one! No criticism on the RT one as it was pretty cheap but this new one is so so amazing and superior,

It's soft and also blends the foundation in quickly - I don't sit for ages blending - a few swipes and you are good to go. Because it is soft I have no qualms about using this under the eyes
I love how small it is - it fits in my work make up bag.

Only con is price!

on 3/11/2015 12:36:00 PM

I own many many foundation brushes because I'm such a brush nerd and I like to see how different brushes perform with different foundation formula. I have to say this is one of softest foundation brushes that I own, if not THE softest. With its tapered round top, this brush is best for a swirling motion. It feels like heaven when you use this brush to buff in foundation. What is also lovely about it is that it really gives your foundation the maximum amount of coverage, because the bristles are so soft. Lately I've been really into those highly liquid, sheer to medium coverage foundations. I like to use this brush to first buff the foundation on my whole face (because it retains the coverage of those foundations to the maximum), and I go back with a tabbing motion on areas where I need more coverage (mainly my cheek and chin area where I have acne scars). The brush is also easy to wash and dries very fast. I've had it for more than a month and I haven't experienced any shedding. It is a little pricy for a foundation brush, but I'm still happy about this investment because nothing in my foundation brush arsenal really compares to this brush. I highly recommend you to give it a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Super super soft! Really dense but still flexible enough to blend foundation, this is quite expensive but the best quality that washes well so it is good value. Bobbi brown brushes knock MAC brushes out park in my opinion. Works well with liquid or mineral and the short handle provides good control over the application. Bite the bullet and buy you won't be disappointed.

This brush is super soft which is worrying when you know you want to use it for liquid foundations, usually I'd opt for a harder brush with shorter bristles so I can really feel the product being worked in.

Having said that this is now the brush I reach for almost everyday! It seems to make every liquid foundation I use look flawless and blended perfectly! This is so easy to use and a lot quicker to use than a flat foundation brush or a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!

I've come to love the fluffiness of the brush and how light it feels when applying your foundation!

I would definitely recommend anyone to try this as I feel it would work brilliantly as a powder brush too if you don't like the finish it gives you with a liquid foundation!

Popular Makeup Brushes