4.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

Как по мне, кисть неудачная - слишком плотно набита, плохо распределяет сухой продукт, наносит толстым слоем. Я ей совершенно не пользуюсь. Возможно, подойдет для кремовых текстур, но она вся такая большая, что даже не знаю...

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

a year ago

If you only ever buy one bronzer brush make sure it is this one. Lovely soft bristles with a solid handle makes applying makeup a dream. Highly recommended. I have already purchased spares of this brush to use as backup.

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this brush. It is dense plush and soft.....such a great brush for 10 dollars. I use this everyday for applying my powder foundation. It applies my powder evenly and helps buff out harsh lines. Ohh and it doesn't shed. The only con is that the brush fob was getting loose and I had to reglue it. But its fine now.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

Received an email this morning with the awful news that this brush has been discontinued ???? I was beginning to wonder why none of my local drugstores had it anymore so decided to ask them. I'm so, so disappointed by this as it's the perfect dupe of Tarte's Airbrush and now I'll have to keep spending $40 on a brush...vom! I used this as a foundation brush, it buffed so well and left a really nice smooth, airbrushed effect. It also lasted for over a year before starting to shed. Anyways, not sure why I'm even reviewing when it can't really be bought anymore. I hope ecotools see this and bring it back. PLEASE ????

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is an amazing brush...I've had it for years, and just saw one at Ross for $4(think I paid $11-12 years ago), I grabbed it up to have as a back up..I use it mostly for powder foundations, its dense and blends powder or liquid products amazingly.. Not sure if they still make this brush, as I haven't seen it in any Walmarts, Walgreens etc...check out Ross or Marshalls, I have seen tons there.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I'm surprised so many people love this brush. The quality is good, however the bristles are packed so densely together and are so short that if you are trying to dust a powder bronzer on your face you will get a very dramatic spot when you first put the brush down. Maybe this breast would be OK for the good products but for powder it's really not. I fluffier brushes for powders.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Super luxe feel, tightly packed bristles, feels great on the skin. Love that this is synthetic/vegan friendly.

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I love this brush! It was 1 of the 1st brushes i ever bought & it still surpasses other highenders I've gotten. Some have noted this is a good dupe for the Tarte Brush. I still like the EcoTools brush better. Its cheaper & i find the balance is more comfy. Cleaning~ The best method I've used so far sounds easier than a traditional deep wash. I get a smallish sized kitchen funnel, i use either baby shampoo (bit drying) or a false hair shampoo (nice but more expensive). Running water slowly through the funnel as i wash the brush ensures no water in the ferrule & less water left to dry. I always hang this brush upside down or at least on a 45 degree angle. You can buy drying racks on wish app. Ebay. Amazon & others. Where to Buy~ I've read great reviewers despairing of a hard time finding this beauty. I found mine on iherb.com & was delighted at the price + range! It was carefully packed & arrived in good time for Australia. Iherb also gives u a one time 1st order discount & a discount number..it usually works out that the delivery is free on first order. They also have Bdellium. Real Techniques. Elf. lots of others all at amazing prices vs our alternative of Priceline in Australia.. Worth the Purchase? ~ Definitely! This gem is surprisingly versatile. As others have said, its not great for face bronzing but its other capabilities make it a fave addition. It also is aesthetically pleasing for those who like their pwetty ones:)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I love, love, love these brushes. Dont irritate the skin like natural (animal hair) brushes can. Really soft

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

This is my all time favourite bronzer brush. I like this brush so much that if I would have to recommend one drugstore brush to get, it would be this one. This brush has been a pleasant surprise since I randomly picked it up and after using it everyday for a year I am even more impressed. The brush itself is well made and feels more expensive than it is. The brush is incredibly soft ( think of clouds, silk and kitten paws) and best of all doesn't shed. My bronzer always looks beautifully blended and seamless when I use this brush, and I also use this brush to blend away any hard contouring lines.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool