Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder

4.5

on 10/7/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfection. Leaves my face looking smooth after applying foundation. Make sure to put a little at a time because once I put so much that my face felt really dry. Buy it! Because I would (again).

on 7/24/2014 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a decent loose finishing powder, which I was using for quite a while. However, it is pretty much just silica and that is fine but I realised it flashed back in photos and made me look really pale and whitish. I also found it slightly drying. I have since started using the face of Australia translucent powder and I find it is smoother and dries out my skin less. It also doesn't have the flashy effect this one has. I don't think this is a bad powder as it is affordable and fine milled but if you want to look flawless in photos perhaps look for an alternative?

on 6/20/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've been looking for a setting powder for some time-I've tried only a few. This one is cheap-it's under AU$10 on sale. It's pure silica, has no shimmer and doesn't settle into my still fine lines under the eyes like the Clinique powders did. It works really well to set foundation and concealer and take away shine. I use it with a Real Techniques powder brush, and I only need a thin dusting of it. I have re-purchased 3 time now, and my mother in her 60s likes it too. I only wish it came in a bigger jar.

on 6/2/2014 2:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder in 'True Translucent' is a very fine, light translucent setting powder, and is absolutely perfect for everyday wear.
A featherweight dusting is all you need to set your foundation. It camouflages pores and blackheads wonderfully without caking, and gives your skin a gorgeous, silky smooth appearance on-par with high-end brands.
This product is perfect for people who're on a budget, but not willing to give up such a vital part of their makeup routine.
The only downside is the packaging.
The powder comes in a small plastic container- for those of us with sensory issues with sound, this is problematic because the lid makes a very loud squeaking noise when it's being unscrewed. I often cringe whenever I need to access this product because I absolutely can't stand the sound of the packaging.

The product itself, however, is well-worth it in the end.

on 5/6/2014 7:17:00 PM

This is so cheap! But do a nice job! Can setting my foundation beautifully matte, it can be used long time, sometimes I use this to clean my eyeshadow brush(which I use on powder eyeshadow. Love it!

on 4/29/2014 7:29:00 AM

I love this product!!
I bought it about a 8-10 months ago and I still have it!! it last so long and sets my powder all day, it also doesn't let any oil or shine come up and it feels really soft and looks really smooth on the skin. I got the at k-mart in Australia and it was about $12 dollars which is an ok price but it is definitely worth the money!!
The problem I had with this was when I went out at night and uses flash when taking photos, I looked like a ghost ha-ha
so try not to use this at night or when I take flash photos.
overall I would buy this again

on 4/12/2014 2:33:00 AM

Used to use this product and still have most of it left. It did the job of setting my foundation but made me look so white, especially in photos!

on 3/27/2014 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Makes my skin look and feel velvety smooth after I apply it over my foundation, bronzer, highlighter and blush. I needed to reapply it every 5-6 hours but I haven't found a finishing powder that lasts longer than that anyway. The only downside is the awkward packaging (screw on cap so I have to listen to scrapey chalk sounds every time I open and close the container).

on 3/21/2014 10:07:00 PM

I love this product! First time i have tried a translucent powder and i love it, awesome to finish a look and makes all the imperfections blue out to nothing

on 2/3/2014 4:08:00 AM

Great product - gives your skin a matte finish. However after a while my foundation can transfer onto things that touch it...

Recommended for Normal Skin