August 20, 2014 | 2124 users online

Loose Powders - Philosophy - Complete Me SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by curLyheadedsLacker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my HG powder. i will fight through the bad packaging to wear this stuff. i will even deal with the annoying philosophy SA's at my local nordstrom to wear this stuff.

great coverage, natural feel, easy to apply. it couldn't be any better!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cromans

Complete Me Mineral powder is truly miraculous product! I have been using this product for at least 8 years now and it will hopefully be around for a long time! Complete Me covers everything and lasts all day long...hot or cold weather...no touch-ups! My skin has dramatically improved and it looks natural on my face. The only downfall is you can lose a whole container of the product if you drop it and it costs $35. I put a little powder in a small Tupperware container and it seems to last longer and if I drop it I've only lost a small portion. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lunatuna0

Bought neutral 1 and 2 for my friend and I through drugstore.com. It would be perfect if the color matched out skin tones better! hopefully, with philosophy's great customer service, they'll let me switch colors. Also I just check their website now. All colors except Tan 1 is now discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ziala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this! It covers, protects & makes my face look flawless. It doesn't feel like you have anything on. I put some into a sifter jar & use it from there. I was using BE#2 & I had to keep putting more on to build it up to work but with Complete Me N2 - it only takes one time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kaloee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! This is my first powder foundation. I originally bought this because I've been using LRP sunscreens which are very greasy and I couldn't wear any liquid foundation on top. So I bought this powder to mattify the sunscreen on my face and to give me some coverage. It works wonderfully on top of sunscreens! It gives me a matte but dewy look. However, my skin needed touchup every 2 hours.. so I bought MAC Blot powder to mattify the suncreen first, then apply this powder on top. And now my skin looks flawless and I don't need touchups!! I'd say this gives a sheer coverage but buildable. It covers redness pretty well and goes on beautifully over concealer. The only negative thing I can say about this is the packaging!! What were they thinking??

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2004 11:33:00 AM More reviews by beebee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok-let me add my 2 cents here also--this is the BEST foundation (for my skin) that I have ever used. I floof it on in the morning with a big kabuki brush, and it stays on all day. I wore this all the way through Disney world with no slippage or sunburn--genious product!

It also mixes with your moisturizer just great- for a more 'concealor' like effect. This is really a good mineral foundation. Best of all, my skin has improved with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyOh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been debating for a long time whether to try one of the mineral makeups. I went with Philosophy over Sheer Cover or Bare Escentials because I could buy it over the counter and avoid the inconvenience of waiting for it to be mailed and then having to send it back if I didn't like it.

I LOVE Philosophy's "Complete Me." My face can be oily. Complete Me gives me coverage all day long without having to reapply. I also have an uneven skin tone, some ruddiness and a few broken capillaries around my nose. Complete Me covers all of it and gives my face a very even look. You can apply with either a makeup brush or the compact sponge that comes with the powder. I prefer the sponge. I have to say my face has never looked so perfect. Add to all of that is the price. It was only $31.00 over the counter and I was given a guarantee that if for some reason I didn't like the it, I could get a refund or even exchange it for a different color. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the whole Philosophy brand. I'm now anxious to try the other products.

My only complaint would be the container. I ended up putting the powder in a wider-mouthed powder jar. The jar it came in made it hard to get to the powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lisamarie311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For girls on the go, a real multi-faceted and convenient product! All in a few seconds (and sweeps of a powder brush), this mineral powder makeup does a wonderful job of perking up your complexion, disguising blemishes and providing sun protection. Does not irritate my acne-prone skin one bit, and not overly shiny and "pearly" like some mineral makeups. On particularly huge and "colorful" blemishes, I just dab my finger in some and pat directly on the pimple, then lightly blend with a soft brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by brendles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely the best foundation product I've ever used on my very oily skin. I won't reiterate what everyone has been saying about how fantastic Complete Me is, but I would like to add a little tip. I mix a small amount of Complete Me in with my oil free eye cream and it makes the perfect undereye concealer! I can control the amount of coverage by adjusting the amount of mineral powder used, and it never looks cakey, dry or crepy on my age-challenged eye area. Have I said how much I love this stuff??? LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Marlene5532

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Neutral 2 a few months ago to replace the Bare Essentials powder I had used up. It is slightly more yellow than I need but I like to layer it over Lancome's new light coverage foundation, Color ID. I find that two light coverage products are better than using one heavy-duty coverage. More natural looking.

Anyway, the packaging is the worst. It comes in a shaker type round cylinder. The directions advise to shake a bit of powder onto the palm of your hand and apply with the sponge applicator or brush.

One morning I did this, the top came off and powder went everywhere. On me. On the floor. Total loss of product. Not to mention a huge mess. Luckily I was still in my bathrobe and not already dressed for work.

I emailed Philosophy and told them my tale of woe. To their credit, they replaced my product free of charge. Very nice company.