July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Loose Powders - Bonne Bell - Sweet Sugared powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by 1har2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My aunt bought me the suger spun when I was about 13 I used it over eyeliner everyday it made a really neat shinny effect. When I found out it was discontinued when I was down to my last bit I ordered another on ebay and then finsihed that one. last christmas my mom found a"last stock " at a dollar store and bought three honey,latte,strawberry and cotton candy for me and one sugar spun so I'm savouring that one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I have these in honey,spun sugar,cinnamon,strawberry, and cotton candy, they are all true to their scents and tastes...
I use them over lip gloss for an added sparkle taste...and they last forever and taste great...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Cherries27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these! I only got 2 before they stopped making them. I have cinnamon, and spun sugar which are awesome. the 2 I have are almost full because ive been hoarding them for a few years since they stopped making them. its hard to find a replacement for such pretty shimmers, thought I have with a non scented one from HIP in tenacious ( for the cinnamon)
The tube is not the best and i find the best method is to put my finger over the hole and then turn it over and tap a little on the tip of my finger to brush on my eyes.

I really wish they would come back with these, they taste and smell really good and look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 9:30:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this as a freebe in a swap and i actually like it! it tastes/smells just as good as the UD powders! if i can find more of this ill buy this instead!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Man am I a sucker for eye shimmers, and these are awesome! I don't know how they can make a cosmetic powder smell and taste SO GOOD, but it is no lie! I've had them in every color, although they don't make them anymore to my knowledge. I have an unopened Cinnamon that i am hording (I am using the opened one), and have a bit remaining of Strawberry and Honey, along with an almost full Latte Fun. I also had a little Cotton Candy left, but I think I mixed it with another pink powder so it lost it's potency. All colors except Cinnamon (the best, IMO) are usually available on ebay for around $3-4. I am thinking about snatching up another Strawberry as it smells fabulous and is an awesome, VERY shimmery baby pink. The Latte is the other winner, just as shimmery and in a lovely pale beige. The only one I never used was Spun Sugar because it was too white and had a blue shine that looks terrible on my warm/golden tone. That was one kind of grainy, too, while the others were always very finely milled.

I can't believe they stopped making them! They should have just changed the packaging, as I always re-potted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using these for a few years, and they are a definite staple in my make-up bag. Whenever I have eyeshadow that is too matte or two blah, a bit of this powder brushed on instantly makes my eyes pretty. If you don't want a super shimmery eye, you can just put a little in the inner corner to brighten the eyes up. They can be used as brow bone and cheek highlighters, too. I've used other shimmers but all were much more expensive and not as good--this stuff stays on for a few hours and doesn't crease. The shimmer stays on my lids when I put it there. I also happen to like the packageing; the small opening is practically spill-proof. I tap a little onto the back of one hand and dip a brush into it with the other and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by gothchiq

This is one of the most awesome things ever. It can be used as blush or eyeshadow or a touch on top of your lip gloss. It smells and tastes divine and looks fabulous. It's frosty but in a tasteful way, and the colors are ones that really work. The only color you have to be careful with is cotton candy because it's a shocking pink, so save that one for parties or the club. I had all of the varieties, but I gave away a couple of them to friends who were in envy because I'm too soft hearted. :) You'll smell like candy all day. Fluff a little of the lighter colors on your shoulders or decolletage when you go out clubbing. Very pleasant surprise for anyone who kisses you, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 3:08:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I too got this at Big Lots, but for fifty cents!

I have this in cinammon and cafe au lait. Nice colors and smells so good. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that tube opening(it's too small).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 6:06:00 AM More reviews by kaycee0307

This is a great product! My aunt gave this to me in Cafe Latte.. and it smells and tastes sooo good! Nice shimmer and excellent staying power.. its multipurpose too! I mix this w/ my gloss. I use this as shimmer for eyes. I mix this with my loose powder to give me some glow. and mix this with my blush to make me shimmery!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These look gorgeous on the eyes! I got them at Big Lots for .99$ for each! so pretty :)