4.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 months ago

I love to use oils, but not to remove makeup . Usually when I get home, I wash my face with a good foaming cleanser , apply a sheet mask then I rinse with a oil before my night regiment ( coz I am strangely allergic to the lotions within the sheet mask when applied overnight ). But this is thick and does not rinse out well. Sticking to my face shop or etude house for now , which I love surprisingly . Wanted to like the Biore one coz I loved their miceller water , but thumbs down for this

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I'm currently on my second bottle of this stuff, and I really like it. I needed a makeup remover and found this one at my local drugstore. It doesn't dry out my face or make me break out. It also smells pretty nice, a little bit like pears. I use it in the evenings before I wash my face. You're supposed to use 3-4 pumps of it and rub it all over your dry or slightly damp skin, then rinse it off. I only use two pumps to massage my makeup off and then I wipe most of it off with a cotton pad before washing my face. I've had no problems with it stinging my eyes. I close my eyes and gently rub off my shadow and mascara. It gets most stuff off, but some mascaras have been a little difficult. Sometimes I might have a little eye makeup under my eyes when I wake up, but this comes off when I wash my face in the morning. Usually this doesn't happen. Because this is an oil, I wash my face right after I use it. It has a very oily/greasy feel to it, which I hate feeling on my hands, and it will get on anything you touch. So, I suggest washing your hands and face right away. Overall, it's a good product and worth a try.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

I did not like this product because it can't remove waterproof mascara which is a big issue for me and it actually claims it does. Other than that, it actually works alright. It does its job by making my skin feel quite clean after using it. Oh plus point is that it doesn't leave a too oily feeling after using but of course, you need to wash your face again with water.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Best of the besttttttt!!!!!! The best cleansing oil I have ever used :> The cleansing oil removes all of my makeup, especially the waterproof makeup :3 Best <3

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Hands down, the best makeup (and sunscreen) remover that I've ever come across! Cleans my skin so very deeply, yet somehow leaves my skin moisturized and soft-as-a-baby's-butt after each use. Really, this is so amazing; eye makeup, even, is removed thoroughly and easily. Better yet -- TMI alert -- when I really massage it into my skin, applying some force, I can feel tiny "grains" being removed. The smell is a sweetish floral, which makes it uplifting to use as well. I massage this all over my face for about a minute. Then, I wet my palms with water and give my face a quick massage. Finally, I make sure to rinse it very thoroughly (I learned in the beginning, when new to this product, that if I didn't rinse well enough, tiny bumps would appear on my face the next morning). I feel no residue left on my skin, only very clean skin that absorbes my skin care products to be applied following faster. Like somebody else here mentioned, the pump comes with a cover, so it is safe to travel with. A joy to use, in all regards! I bought this on a trip to Asia last summer, have never seen it in my country. If you are interested in trying the oil out, it is possible to order it from eBay at a decent price however.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I struggled to find a cleansing oil but came up with this as my best choice. I hadn't expected much because Biore is considered an inexpensive drugstore brand for teenagers in my country hence underrated. I wasn't even impressive at first due to the fruity fragrant which I find annoying and the it stings when it gets to the eye. but then it's the only cleansing oil that doesn't break me out at all - maybe due to the fact the only active oil in the formula is mineral oil which is non-comedogenic, unlike the 'organic' and 'natural' oils which sounds fancy but actually can clog your pores. so thanks to this I've found my complete trust for mineral oil in general. the package design looks nice, well done and really leak-proof that I love. will purchase my second bottle after.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

Even though this product removes my make up in overall very well, it stings badly in my eyes so I hate removing my eye make up with this oil. When I remove my mascara or eyeshadow, it's always bothersome because of the pain. Yes, it removes everything, but there are better non-painful options.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

2 years ago

For some reason I seem to be experiencing the opposite effects everyone else is having. Such a bummer. It cleanses normally, and I like how it turns into a milky consistency when washing it off instead of leaving an oily film. Packaging wise, I really like how it comes with a cap for the pump so it doesn't spill everywhere, which is a huge plus for travelling. But, it seems to sting my eyes so I can't put it anywhere near my eyes and it clogs my pores; small bumps have surfaced on my face, but there is no head so I can't get rid of them.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER IN THE WORLD! It removes allll my makeup soo wellll and quickkk. Just rub the oil on the face & eyes and it will melt awayyyy. You gotta be careful when removing the eye makeup try your best not to let the oil into the eyes. Anyway I've tried to use micellar water with a cotton pad afterward and there's noooo makeup left whatsoever on the cotton pad. It's cheap and work very very well. Love it so much!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

This product really does a great job. It is very effective in removing all the makeups and it doesn't cause break outs. I recommend it. Very affordable.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair