Biore Kao Make-Up Remover Perfect Oil

Biore Kao Make-Up Remover Perfect Oil

4.2

on 6/9/2018 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I struggled to find a cleansing oil but came up with this as my best choice. I hadn't expected much because Biore is considered an inexpensive drugstore brand for teenagers in my country hence underrated.

I wasn't even impressive at first due to the fruity fragrant which I find annoying and the it stings when it gets to the eye. but then it's the only cleansing oil that doesn't break me out at all - maybe due to the fact the only active oil in the formula is mineral oil which is non-comedogenic, unlike the 'organic' and 'natural' oils which sounds fancy but actually can clog your pores. so thanks to this I've found my complete trust for mineral oil in general.

the package design looks nice, well done and really leak-proof that I love.

will purchase my second bottle after.

on 4/6/2018 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though this product removes my make up in overall very well, it stings badly in my eyes so I hate removing my eye make up with this oil. When I remove my mascara or eyeshadow, it's always bothersome because of the pain. Yes, it removes everything, but there are better non-painful options.

on 12/27/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For some reason I seem to be experiencing the opposite effects everyone else is having. Such a bummer. It cleanses normally, and I like how it turns into a milky consistency when washing it off instead of leaving an oily film. Packaging wise, I really like how it comes with a cap for the pump so it doesn't spill everywhere, which is a huge plus for travelling. But, it seems to sting my eyes so I can't put it anywhere near my eyes and it clogs my pores; small bumps have surfaced on my face, but there is no head so I can't get rid of them.

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER IN THE WORLD! It removes allll my makeup soo wellll and quickkk. Just rub the oil on the face & eyes and it will melt awayyyy. You gotta be careful when removing the eye makeup try your best not to let the oil into the eyes. Anyway I've tried to use micellar water with a cotton pad afterward and there's noooo makeup left whatsoever on the cotton pad. It's cheap and work very very well. Love it so much!

This product really does a great job. It is very effective in removing all the makeups and it doesn't cause break outs. I recommend it. Very affordable.

on 12/8/2015 12:15:00 AM

effective, easy to use and doesn't break the bank!

on 4/25/2015 9:34:00 AM

Why this isn't sold in Australia is beyond my understanding! I purchased this in Singapore for around $15 which is expensive considering the 150ml.

It is housed in a simple bottle with a lock mechanism which avoids accidental spills. Very smart!

The product removes make up fantastically. The oil is thin yet it does a thorough job. When water is added to the face, the oil turns milky and washes away immediately leaving no residue. Nothing but a comfortably clean face. It doesn't strip your face or leave it feeling tight.

Previous oil cleansers I have used require a second cleanser to cleanse the oil film. Biore leaves no residue or such film.

✨ How I use the product: ✨
1-2 pumps of oil onto hand
Slather product onto dry face containing make up
Start massaging oil around in circular motions to break up the make up (I do this for a good 4-5 minutes). Massage over eyes as well to break up mascara. Your face should be a shiny mess!
Add warm water to your face and start washing the oil off
OPTIONAL: Tone face with cotton pad and witch hazel

Your face should feel clean now :) I follow up with my skin routine as normal.

I do not get any break outs using this method. In fact my skin is much clearer as it pulls out excess oil (oil cleanse) from my skin. My T-zone has become less oily throughout the day.

I would recommend this product 100%. Rivals Shu Uemura's cleansing oils and is similar to Bobbi Brown's cleansing oil for a fraction of the price. The aforementioned are roughly $36AUD+. The Body Shop cleansing oil or balms and Ponds cold cream aren't as good (leaves residue requiring a second cleanse) This isn't available in my country so I use the inferior alternatives!
continued >>

on 6/16/2014 8:10:00 AM

I just dislike this product soooo much..does not remove bb cream/ sunblock (Im using missha m perfect and shiseido sunscreen) well and leave the pores clogged up! :S There's alot of better cleansing oil out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very effective to remove stubborn makeup with just 2 pumps. A little bit sting when it gets on my eyes so I have to be careful. I continue with dove beauty bar after using this and I never have bad breakout anymore when I stick with this routine. Oh, and it's quite cheap too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always disliked using makeup remover because they always smell like some kind of chemical or alcohol. Old school makeup remover would leave my skin dry and irritated. Besides it stings to the eye. I've never found another makeup remover that works so well like this cleansing oil, that's so easy to remove, and that doesn't hurt my eyes. I'm totally in love :) I don't feel any need to try a different brand. Wish it comes in super big bottles...hihi