The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum

Filtered by age: 25-29
The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum

2.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lanolin, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract.

on 2/14/2016 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've purchase this 3 times, but I'm still not sure if it's that great.

Pros:
- Dries down quickly
- Fragrance free
- Packaging is good

Cons:
- Burns my skin around the nose
- Not sure if it does anything

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product at the recommendation of a sales associate in the store, I have troubled acne prone skin, and I work outside year round so I am always exposed to the elements she said it would be helpful to me. However, I found that when I applied the serum, it really stung my face. Also, after many months of use I really don't think it does anything. I will definintely not be repurchasing this product.

on 5/28/2012 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hmm this isn't a bad product per se, but just a nothing one really. I like the packaging and the feel on my skin but it really doesn't DO anything, no special anti aging or moisturising abilities. There is nothing special in there and it's just a very boring serum, it's also very expensive! I wouldn't recommend, save your money for a good serum!