Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lotion! It works wonders on chapped hands in the wintertime, and moisturized my face without an overload of grease.
Smells wonderful, and easy to spread.

A+

-Jane

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

on 9/28/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

My tattooist recommended I buy this for my aftercare. I didn't think it did much for my tattoo at all. I decided to try it on my legs and hands and again, didn't think it did much at all. I won't buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great fragrance free lotion for dry skin. Soaks in quickly, doesn't leave filmy residue. And cheap!

Popular Lotions / Creams