Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.4

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 7/4/2016 10:37:00 AM

I love this product! Super reliable for people who have oily face like mine. I carry it wherever I go! I use it 1-2 times a day. I prefer using this when my face gets oily rather than applying another layer of powder to my face. I've tried several other brand of oil sheet before but I always go back to this. I've been using this for years and will continue using this. I also love the scented one, color is pretty cute in pink :)

Packaging is okay. I just hope it's cheaper though.

on 6/17/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using these off and on since high school. They were esp. useful back then, as I was in a country with a tropical, humid climate. I've hardly ever used another brand of these because they've been so good at their job! For the price, I wish the packaging was better though - its flimsy. I'll continue to use them regardless!

To Read all 2335 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Helps absorbs oil very well and is pretty affordable. I love using this mid day if it is hot out and I feel runny or that my pores are oily from sweating. I use these about 4-5 times every single day when it is like 100 degrees plus out

on 5/1/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've used this product since junior high school. It absorbs all the oil on my face in a pinch and doesn't shift around my makeup too much. It's very satisfying to watch your face mattify. This product often goes on sale and the packaging is utilitarian. Will repurchase and recommend to others.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I WISH IT CAME IN A DIFFERENT PACKAGE BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT .
I ALSO WISH THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT CHEAPER ($5-$7) BUT I WILL STILL KEEP BUYING ANYWAYS ! I LOVE THEESE SHEETS ! THEY ABSORB ALL MY OIL , MATTFY MY SKIN AND DO NOT LEAVE BEHIND RESIDUE ! THIS A MUST FOR EVERYONE WITH OILY SKIN ! SUCKS UP YOUR OIL WITH JUST ONE SHEET !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have one of these in just about every purse, wallet, and travel bag that I own. They do a great job of mattifying my skin without disturbing my makeup. I blot and don't swipe. One to two sheets will matte me down and get rid of excess oil if my face starts to look shiny. I've been using these sheets for years and I wouldn't look to find anything better because you can't beat the price point and how accessible they are. Pretty much any drugstore sells them!

on 2/29/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have very oily Combination skin. My nose and forehead get very oily and my chin just marginally oily. With that being said, no foundation or primer in the world can control my oil all day.

I used to use various blotting powders, but after a while they get cakey and turn your face gray. I also used blotting tissue with rice powder on them but I found that if I highlight they can dull my highlight.

So, someone suggested I use these. I wasn't expecting the sheets to feel almost like a plastic. They don't look like they have any powder or anything, however they turn clear when the oil is absorbed from your skin.

I'm a cheapo so I initially found them a bit expensive, but they're worth the price. I only have to blot 3 times a day with these and one blotting tissue is enough for my whole face. One pack lasts about a month for me.

However, I accidently ordered some of these online from a seller in Asia (thought they were shipping me the US version) and they ended up being the Malaysian version which comes with 10 more sheets. They work just the same, albeit the packing is a bit different and the sheets are a bit of a darker blue so I will be ordering that type from now on.

This thing is just amazing in the way it works. I use it on and off since 2004. Several times tried to switch it for high end brands or use pressed powder to cover up oily places, but nothing work as good as this.
It instantly absorbs oil without removing my makeup.
Package of 60 sheets would lasts me a month if I use it daily. Matte effect is long lasting and I usually use 2 sheets per day.
Must have for all oily skins.

Update: I used it for last couple of months and that time my skin was in disastrous stage. I had little pimples all over the mid part of my face. That have never happened before. I stopped using all face products one by one to see if anything changes, Clean&Clear sheets were the last thing I excluded from daily routine. In just two days after I stopped using them my skin got dramatically better.
I will never buy this stuff it again.

"What illuminator do you use?" "Your face looks so dewy" Lol it's called having oily skin. I'm not the biggest fan of the brand Clean and Clear but this is my favorite product from them. This is essentially a silky latex film that turns translucent when oil is present. I get oily on my T-zone and my eyelids as well and this absorbs excess sebum without disturbing my make-up. hOWEVER, do not press so roughly on your skin because this will push the oils back into your pores causing cystic acne or makes you more even more oilier.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I live off these - so much more effective that any fancy Japanese blotting paper or anything else i've come across.

I consistently get oily in the afternoons - disgustingly so in summer and these are the only things that removes a lot of my excess oil.

It does unfortunately tends to remove some of my make up as well but nothing's perfect!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools