Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
Oil Absorbing SheetsOil Absorbing Sheets

4.4

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Drains all the oil out of my face leaving a smooth finish. Love It!!

on 8/29/2016 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like these sheets. It's just so satisfying seeing all the oil transfer on the sheets.
I just wish the packaging was a bit more sturdy. It doesn't take long for it to look bruised in my purse,

To Read all 2337 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like these sheets because they absorb the oil without messing up your makeup! I am quite an oily girl, and I used to always just pack more powder on my shine, but then I realized that was just mixing with the oil to make a cakey mess. These sheets are the bomb! They remove excess oil to make you super matte and leave the nice coverage that you had to begin with! Highly recommend. Makes my makeup last about 4 more hours:)

on 7/4/2016 10:37:00 AM

I love this product! Super reliable for people who have oily face like mine. I carry it wherever I go! I use it 1-2 times a day. I prefer using this when my face gets oily rather than applying another layer of powder to my face. I've tried several other brand of oil sheet before but I always go back to this. I've been using this for years and will continue using this. I also love the scented one, color is pretty cute in pink :)

Packaging is okay. I just hope it's cheaper though.

on 6/17/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using these off and on since high school. They were esp. useful back then, as I was in a country with a tropical, humid climate. I've hardly ever used another brand of these because they've been so good at their job! For the price, I wish the packaging was better though - its flimsy. I'll continue to use them regardless!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Helps absorbs oil very well and is pretty affordable. I love using this mid day if it is hot out and I feel runny or that my pores are oily from sweating. I use these about 4-5 times every single day when it is like 100 degrees plus out

on 5/1/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've used this product since junior high school. It absorbs all the oil on my face in a pinch and doesn't shift around my makeup too much. It's very satisfying to watch your face mattify. This product often goes on sale and the packaging is utilitarian. Will repurchase and recommend to others.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I WISH IT CAME IN A DIFFERENT PACKAGE BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT .
I ALSO WISH THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT CHEAPER ($5-$7) BUT I WILL STILL KEEP BUYING ANYWAYS ! I LOVE THEESE SHEETS ! THEY ABSORB ALL MY OIL , MATTFY MY SKIN AND DO NOT LEAVE BEHIND RESIDUE ! THIS A MUST FOR EVERYONE WITH OILY SKIN ! SUCKS UP YOUR OIL WITH JUST ONE SHEET !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have one of these in just about every purse, wallet, and travel bag that I own. They do a great job of mattifying my skin without disturbing my makeup. I blot and don't swipe. One to two sheets will matte me down and get rid of excess oil if my face starts to look shiny. I've been using these sheets for years and I wouldn't look to find anything better because you can't beat the price point and how accessible they are. Pretty much any drugstore sells them!

on 2/29/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have very oily Combination skin. My nose and forehead get very oily and my chin just marginally oily. With that being said, no foundation or primer in the world can control my oil all day.

I used to use various blotting powders, but after a while they get cakey and turn your face gray. I also used blotting tissue with rice powder on them but I found that if I highlight they can dull my highlight.

So, someone suggested I use these. I wasn't expecting the sheets to feel almost like a plastic. They don't look like they have any powder or anything, however they turn clear when the oil is absorbed from your skin.

I'm a cheapo so I initially found them a bit expensive, but they're worth the price. I only have to blot 3 times a day with these and one blotting tissue is enough for my whole face. One pack lasts about a month for me.

However, I accidently ordered some of these online from a seller in Asia (thought they were shipping me the US version) and they ended up being the Malaysian version which comes with 10 more sheets. They work just the same, albeit the packing is a bit different and the sheets are a bit of a darker blue so I will be ordering that type from now on.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools