Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
Oil Absorbing SheetsOil Absorbing Sheets

4.4

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 9/27/2016 5:22:00 PM

OILY SKINNED GIRLS... please do yourself a favour and try these!!!

This little pack of blue papers has changed my makeup indefinitely.
I remember hearing about them a long, long, time ago but i dismissed them because i read that they have mineral oil in them and i just thought "why am i going to put more oil on my already super oily face?"... well, i guess the mineral oil is the secret in this product and is needed to not take off ur makeup while absorbing the oil, like everything else does..

I kid you not, every time i use these things my makeup remains on my face, is instantly oil free and it never looks like ive been constantly blotting, and these have actually made me be able to wear foundations i couldn't before because they would slide off my face when i blotted with other paper.

I have used almost everything and anything to blot my face in my 26 years of living; toilet seat covers (which are suppsoed to be a cheap replica, but my makeup still comes off with those), starbucks napkins, thin one ply toilet paper. NOTHING comes close to these, nothing even tho for the price i kind of wish something did.

I am so angry at myself for not using these sooner... i am in love with them. There is something severely satisfying about seeing all that oil transfer onto the sheets of thin paper. And while these don't make me less oily, they dont add any oil and just make my makeup look fresh for honestly a 16+ hour period.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Drains all the oil out of my face leaving a smooth finish. Love It!!

To Read all 2338 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/29/2016 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like these sheets. It's just so satisfying seeing all the oil transfer on the sheets.
I just wish the packaging was a bit more sturdy. It doesn't take long for it to look bruised in my purse,

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like these sheets because they absorb the oil without messing up your makeup! I am quite an oily girl, and I used to always just pack more powder on my shine, but then I realized that was just mixing with the oil to make a cakey mess. These sheets are the bomb! They remove excess oil to make you super matte and leave the nice coverage that you had to begin with! Highly recommend. Makes my makeup last about 4 more hours:)

on 7/4/2016 10:37:00 AM

I love this product! Super reliable for people who have oily face like mine. I carry it wherever I go! I use it 1-2 times a day. I prefer using this when my face gets oily rather than applying another layer of powder to my face. I've tried several other brand of oil sheet before but I always go back to this. I've been using this for years and will continue using this. I also love the scented one, color is pretty cute in pink :)

Packaging is okay. I just hope it's cheaper though.

on 6/17/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using these off and on since high school. They were esp. useful back then, as I was in a country with a tropical, humid climate. I've hardly ever used another brand of these because they've been so good at their job! For the price, I wish the packaging was better though - its flimsy. I'll continue to use them regardless!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Helps absorbs oil very well and is pretty affordable. I love using this mid day if it is hot out and I feel runny or that my pores are oily from sweating. I use these about 4-5 times every single day when it is like 100 degrees plus out

on 5/1/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've used this product since junior high school. It absorbs all the oil on my face in a pinch and doesn't shift around my makeup too much. It's very satisfying to watch your face mattify. This product often goes on sale and the packaging is utilitarian. Will repurchase and recommend to others.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I WISH IT CAME IN A DIFFERENT PACKAGE BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT .
I ALSO WISH THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT CHEAPER ($5-$7) BUT I WILL STILL KEEP BUYING ANYWAYS ! I LOVE THEESE SHEETS ! THEY ABSORB ALL MY OIL , MATTFY MY SKIN AND DO NOT LEAVE BEHIND RESIDUE ! THIS A MUST FOR EVERYONE WITH OILY SKIN ! SUCKS UP YOUR OIL WITH JUST ONE SHEET !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have one of these in just about every purse, wallet, and travel bag that I own. They do a great job of mattifying my skin without disturbing my makeup. I blot and don't swipe. One to two sheets will matte me down and get rid of excess oil if my face starts to look shiny. I've been using these sheets for years and I wouldn't look to find anything better because you can't beat the price point and how accessible they are. Pretty much any drugstore sells them!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools