Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
Oil Absorbing SheetsOil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 6/19/2017 3:34:00 AM

These sheets are my go-to blotting sheets for many years now. I've tried other brands but none compare to the effectiveness of clean and clear. A little pricey but I guess it lasts a while, so well worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my life saver! I have the oiliest skin ever!! I go through one of these a week haha. It is the best thing ever for oily skin. I have been using this since I can remember. It draws out all the oil from your skin, without disrupting your makeup! I always have these on hand, and are perfect to quickly pat your face and keep it looking mattee all day long. Also very discrete HG :)

on 9/27/2016 5:22:00 PM

OILY SKINNED GIRLS... please do yourself a favour and try these!!!

This little pack of blue papers has changed my makeup indefinitely.
I remember hearing about them a long, long, time ago but i dismissed them because i read that they have mineral oil in them and i just thought "why am i going to put more oil on my already super oily face?"... well, i guess the mineral oil is the secret in this product and is needed to not take off ur makeup while absorbing the oil, like everything else does..

I kid you not, every time i use these things my makeup remains on my face, is instantly oil free and it never looks like ive been constantly blotting, and these have actually made me be able to wear foundations i couldn't before because they would slide off my face when i blotted with other paper.

I have used almost everything and anything to blot my face in my 26 years of living; toilet seat covers (which are suppsoed to be a cheap replica, but my makeup still comes off with those), starbucks napkins, thin one ply toilet paper. NOTHING comes close to these, nothing even tho for the price i kind of wish something did.

I am so angry at myself for not using these sooner... i am in love with them. There is something severely satisfying about seeing all that oil transfer onto the sheets of thin paper. And while these don't make me less oily, they dont add any oil and just make my makeup look fresh for honestly a 16+ hour period.

on 4/26/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One for every bag. I'm an idiot and for the longest time didn't realize that you peel off the sticker covering and press to lift a paper out of the cardboard case. Drug stores also make a good store brand version of this product. It almost obviates the need for powder on my nose. I also use it to clean up eyebrow pomade and other small make up tasks.

Note: I recently started wearing NYX matte lipstick and matte lip cream and sometimes blot my lips with this. No tissue fibers.

on 12/22/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

in a tropical country such as Indonesia, i think your skin adjust itself due to the very hot weather (usually around 32°C) which causes your face produces more excess of oil and make it shiny. but with the help of this mighty product, they can swipe it off your skin and makes it squeaky clean! it really does it's job as it said on the packaging "instantly removes excess oil and removes oily shine". i would totally recommed this to everyone who has oily skin type! (as for me, combination)
i have like 3 of these. each on my school bag, my desk, and on my makeup pouch. it costs around $2.5 and it contains 60 paper so i guess good deal?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely oily skin, that gets oily almost everywhere, as opposed to just on my T zone. I get shiny near my hairline, on my cheeks, and excessively near my nose, and is much worse when I wear my glasses. I find it inconvenient to carry a powder compact and keep caking on powder, even if it is translucent. As a university student, I was looking for something super affordable that I could put in my backpack or handbag wherever I go. One of the biggest things I struggled with was looking greasy at the end of the day, and using tissues just rubbed off my makeup.
I live in a hot and humid country, where I can't leave the house without sunscreen. And of course, the SPF makes your skin oilier.
I finally discovered these oil control films and they work like a treat! I was surprised to see just how much oil is on my face. One sheet is enough for an entire face of grease, which surprised me because the paper was so small.
It's incredibe, lightweight, easy to put into any handbag.
I noticed that some higher end brands that make blotting papers (like Bobbi Brown) include a little mirror inside the packaging, which would be a dream. I suppose that's unrealistic for this price, but you do have to carry a small mirror if you want to blot on the go.
Overall, I love this product, and it can handle the worst of oily skins! Will keep repurchasing, without a doubt.

on 7/4/2016 10:37:00 AM

I love this product! Super reliable for people who have oily face like mine. I carry it wherever I go! I use it 1-2 times a day. I prefer using this when my face gets oily rather than applying another layer of powder to my face. I've tried several other brand of oil sheet before but I always go back to this. I've been using this for years and will continue using this. I also love the scented one, color is pretty cute in pink :)

Packaging is okay. I just hope it's cheaper though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Drains all the oil out of my face leaving a smooth finish. Love It!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like these sheets because they absorb the oil without messing up your makeup! I am quite an oily girl, and I used to always just pack more powder on my shine, but then I realized that was just mixing with the oil to make a cakey mess. These sheets are the bomb! They remove excess oil to make you super matte and leave the nice coverage that you had to begin with! Highly recommend. Makes my makeup last about 4 more hours:)

on 8/29/2016 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like these sheets. It's just so satisfying seeing all the oil transfer on the sheets.
I just wish the packaging was a bit more sturdy. It doesn't take long for it to look bruised in my purse,

Popular Misc Beauty Tools