4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

A must have if you have oily skin or using products that turns oily on skin. My forehead and corners of the nose are always prone to getting shiny and oily, especially after wearing sunscreen and because I have an oily complexion. I just use these oil absorbing sheets and that problem is taken care of right away. I don't even have to powder those oily areas anymore. Works just as well as more expensive brands and doesn't cause irritation to skin. I have a package of these in every purse. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 months ago

Miracle, grail, never leave the house without. My forehead looks like the grease from a pan of lard. Literally, 6 to 10 hours after my wash, sunscreen and moisture, my oiliness is a hot mess. But after using this, I no longer have that greasy embarrassing slob on my forehead at the end of the day and I feel more comfortable wearing sunscreen. A holy grail.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a year ago

Before: As shiny as a mirror After: No more shine and no need to powder the eff out of my face a billion times a day This is a product I will ALWAYS have accessible in my purse.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

There seem to be two types of this product, the thinner film sheets as shown in the product picture above, and a second one that looks like a little book with blotting paper 'pages' in it. So the version above contains flimsy crepe-y film sheets that blot oil, but leave no powder residue. They absorb oil very well so most of the time, a single sheet is all I need. If used too firmly on the skin, it can wipe and dislodge underlying make-up but so long as you're careful this is only a minor risk. The paper version has blotting paper sheets, one side lightly dusted in translucent powder. To use a sheet, you rip it out of the book and then blot your face. The end result is much the same, mattifying my shiny face without caking on powder in 100 layers through the day. The paper version imparts a subtle refreshed look, as they leave a little touch up of powder while also removing oil. Anyone bothered by shiny face syndrome at midday needs to get oil absorbing sheets ASAP. The brand doesn't matter all that much, so you can pick cheaper blotting papers without their effectiveness taking a hit. Oil absorbing sheets are a must for oily and combination skin types, so go get some if you haven't already!

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

These work well, leave skin looking and feeling clean and shine free.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Way better than paper ones and it’s so satisfying to use when the sheet turns clear . A little non environmentally friendly .

About reviewer (536 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I bought these after trying various different blotting sheets and I was not disappointed! They're really good at removing oil and you can actually see on the the sheets how much oil you're removing. I'm not a big fan of the packaging as it seems kind of flimsy, so I just take the sheets out and put them into a square compact. If you press too hard on your face some makeup can transfer, but as long as you're blotting lightly you can remove the oil without removing your makeup. I keep a pack in my purse, in my car, and at home because I never want to be without them.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

It feels like these have been around since high school (the late 90s - early 2000s). I also use rice paper, but these are just fine. Work really well all year. Usually, I keep them in a ziplock, a few tend to slip out in my bag if I don't.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

2 years ago

It's okay. While this does remove some oils, I feel it could have better absorbency. I'd repurchase if it was better at blotting. Otherwise it's not worth me re-buying.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2 years ago

SKIN TYPE: Combination, sometimes VERY oily/sometimes VERY dry and sometimes "PERFECT". If I'm moving around a lot or nervous it tends to get very oily, very fast- more oily then the average person I'd say. RESULTS: I used to be a waitress so I was always running around the restaurant and I wear a good amount of makeup so you know.. your makeup starts to sweat off and get all wet looking. I used these Oil Absorbing Sheets and they're awesome! I love seeing all the oil transfer onto the sheets. It does what it is supposed to do but it obviously DOESN'T prevent the oil from coming back.....I guess that's obvious. If you need a quick fix & you wear makeup and you don't want to apply more makeup (powder) to cover the oil then this will be good for you. They don't ruin your makeup. OVERALL: These are easy to carry around in a bag or wallet so that's a plus. I don't buy them anymore because I just use powder or dab my face with tissue :)... I'm not a server anymore so I don't really need that quick fix BUT if you have oily skin they are DEFINTELY WORTH A SHOT because they do REALLY clean the oil up.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm