Skinceuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55
Skinceuticals Refining Night Cream With 1 % Pure Retinol
Skinceuticals Retinol

water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA SkinCeuticals 5/27/09

This little tube is a great investment. My dad actually got from his dermatologist to fade sunspots, but he hated using it and passed it to me. It is quite strong and a pea sized amount is sufficient for my entire face. Expect a peel a few days after you use it for the first few times. I use once a week. Always wear a good sunblock.

on 2/1/2016 6:13:00 AM

This review is for the tube of retinol 1.0 by skinceuticals.

I have been using for over a year a generic retinol purchased online overseas by Johnson & Johnson and went through hell with peely skin, acne purging and ended up with sponge like effect on my face and large pores. There was some improvement to the softness of the skin but I never got it to where I hoped it would be (went from a .25 to .50 strength).

I did some me research for non-prescription retinol and saw great reviews whereby skinceuticals came out on top in most reviews so found it on special and purchased it two weeks ago.

In my first week using it I had slight peel effect but it lasted about two days. Then I started to notice my pores getting smaller, tightened skin and the big wow my forehead wrinkles looked less noticeable! I don't even need to add a moisturiser after I apply (must wait a good 30 mins after applying retinol), but every now and then I will use my Juno Sunday Riley's oil if I feel my skin needs a little more hydration.

I have been totally impressed with this tube of miracle and will most definitely buy it again. I started to give up with retinols thinking I would need to spend on seeing a skin specialist and get a script or I give up on retinols altogether. So happy I gave this a go. My skin is normally sensitive, dehydrated and I have now in my 40's wrinkles forming and a crepey look which came out of no where, now I am seeing the cream help turn back time as much as a clam can - so happy.

on 4/20/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product ! It's not exactly gentle on the skin, and it does cause peeling...but my skin is much much better when I use it. It erases fine lines, eradicates large pores and diminishes " sun spots" dramatically. Warning...do not use near your eyes...it dries before you flake. I have no forehead lines at all, and I totally attribute it to this product. I have been using it for years and swear by it. Definitely my HG ! If flaking is worrisome, cut back on the amount of times you are using it weekly. I admit, that sometimes I use it more often, with the peeling as the goal ! The skin underneath , when the peeling subsides is so clear and smooth, that its totally worth the aggravation :)