It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/2/2019 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great product. it's my second favorite, right after Cake the Mane Manage'r leave in conditioner, which is much cheaper for the same quality. If I hadn't found the Cake leave-in I would have kept repurchasing, or if Cake discontinues (I hope not) I will repurchase this as I have several few many times. Great product, but for the price, I would suggest trying the Cake leave-in first so as to save some money, but if you can afford this then it is worth it!

on 1/25/2019 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best leave in products I've used, but it's still not that great. I have very long (past waist), virgin hair with medium to coarse strands. I went through a full, 4oz bottle of this stuff that I purchased from the hairdresser.

This did moisturize my hair, made it feel a bit smoother/softer, added some shine, and detangled, but it was not nourishing enough for my hair. I was still getting knots and my hair was feeling rough toward the end of the day. My hair is very prone to feeling rough and horse hair like, so I do need more heavy duty products.

A lot of people seem to be complaining about the smell, but honestly it's not that bad. Smells like a salon product to me.

I would suggest this product to people who have shorter hair, and possibly fine/medium hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

on 6/5/2018 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product before but it didn’t do much for me. I saw it at Target and picked it up to see the ingredients and another lady customer started talking very highly of it. It was the last bottle and I offered it to her but she said she buys this from Amazon at much cheaper price. So I grabbed the last one and started using it on dry hair before using my flat iron. Very pleased of the results. My hair is definitely silkier and more manageable.

on 5/23/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. First a little rant I have to get off my chest - the review below that gave this one star bc it did not compare to DevaCurl’s Wavemaker to refresh second day waves is just dumb. If the reviewer knew anything at all about hair product ingredients, silicones, and products intended to define and refresh wavy hair, or the nature and intent of these two products and how they are designed and meant to be used, she would never have compared these two products to each other because they they are as different as night and day and it is pointless (and silly) to compare apples to kumquats. I hate reviews written by clueless people that waste my time. Rant over. If you like silicones for your hair, and you are looking for a lighter way to use them than traditional drops and serums, this fits the bill. It detangles wonderfully and gives hair shine, silkiness, manageability, heat protection, and makes it dry faster. It is not intended to add moisture, and is not a curl or wave booster. Most wavy/curly girls don’t use silicones anyway especially if they follow the Curly Girl Method. I have lots of shoulder-length fine, blonde highlighted hair that is wavy, but I wash and blow dry it straight every day. Four sprays into my hands, rubbed together and then evenly distributed focusing on middle to ends of hair gives me great shiny, silky, tangle free and manageable hair. Near HG status. It’s pricey, but I haven’t found a formula anything like it that I find works anywhere near as well, so I’ll fork over the $ for this. It does last a long long time though, so it’s pretty economical when you realize how little you actually need. I always spray it into my hands first rather than directly on my hair and it does not weigh down my hair. Love. Will always repurchase.

on 4/27/2018 12:11:00 AM

It’s a 0, sadly. I wanted this to work and tried it with wet hair, dry hair, damp hair; with no other product, with other products, in different orders with products. Each time it made my very healthy, color glazed, thick hair terribly dry and frizzy. I have 2b wavy low porosity hair and I think it sucks moisture out and keeps it out. Today was the last straw: I washed and air dried my hair yesterday. I woke to pretty good, soft next-day hair which was flat on one side. I dampened my hair and added It’s A 10, hand curling pieces and letting it be without touching. I immediately had frizzy, dry/puffy tangled hair. By contrast, using Devacurl’s Wave Maker doing the exact same process (2nd day, dampened) left my hair gorgeous last week. (I use only Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners; I live in the Bay Area for reference)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! I do not understand the raving reviews on here and everywhere else. It made mine and my boyfriend’s hair dry, MORE frizzy(isn’t it supposed to help with friz?) and just weird! It def sucks and didn’t help, but rather worsened how our hair looked and felt! Going to return it!

on 3/11/2018 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG hair product. If I could only use one forever, this would be it. I have thick snarly hair and this makes combing or brushing it out wet a LIFESAVER. I like the smell. It's a thicker consistency but sprays well. It's pricey but you can sometimes get it on sale so I stock up then.

I really wish I didn't like this product since it's pretty ridiculously expensive, but it works for me. I have naturally wavy, dry, damaged, dyed blonde hair that has a tendency to look like it hasn't been brushed about an hour after a thorough brushing. The best description I could give for its natural state is straggly.

A few years ago, I began blow drying my hair to get that smooth look that is so elusive to me, and It's a 10 is the product that puts my blow outs into "just walked out of the hair salon" level. It keeps my parched ends looking smooth and healthy and smooths out fly aways and frizz.

When you use this, I really recommend being very light on the amount you use. Honestly, two sprays - tops - is all you need, and concentrate on the ends. I find if I go overboard my hair does get oily and weighed down faster.

I would and have repurchased this product once, but because of the price, if I could find a cheaper dupe I'd replace it in an instant. In the meantime I do find it an important part of my hair routine.

on 1/9/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A definite no! I ordered this due to the rave reviews (when will I learn???!!!) thinking it must be good. Wrong!! I have coarse thick hair that will either go naturally curly or straight, but needs a little help both ways lol. I used this and it was like I'd used nothing on my hair - it was simply a frizzy mess. Pure Camelia oil is cheap and still the best, and I'm going to stick to that.