LUSH Washday Greens

LUSH Washday Greens

4.5

on 10/28/2007 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous minty shampoo. Lovely rich green colour. Does a fabulous job of cleaning oily grubby hair, leaves hair shiny, bouncy and manageable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best shampoo I've ever used for getting my super greasy hair squeaky clean. I love the minty/grassy scent and the dark green color. I'm bummed they discontinued this one.

Wonderful! My greasy fine hair is so squeaky clean and bouncy without being dried out. It neutralizes the smell of greasy scalp too. My scalp tingles, is clean and healthy now.It does have a runny consistency but it's a very small price to pay. Be cautious about pouring because if you tip the bottle too much too much product will be wasted. Despite runny texture a little goes a long way.

on 10/26/2002 6:22:00 PM

This shampoo does help with body (I have fine, thin hair) and doesn't wash hair color out. It also smells really nice. I think it might make my scalp itch, however (from the mint). But then my scalp randomly itches anyway sometimes, so I just use Nizoral a couple of times to get it normal again. I need to try it again to see if it was the shampoo or not.