Kerastase Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor

Kerastase Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor
Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated ReconstructorCiment Thermique Heat-Activated ReconstructorCiment Thermique Heat-Activated ReconstructorKerastase Resistance - Ciment ThermiqueKerastase Resistance - Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 11/5/2017 11:46:00 AM

Well for the product which costs damn 38 $ i expected so much more! I agree with others- it makes my hair dull! And i somehome like it apply on dry hair. It is ok product but not recommend it...there are waaayyyy better products!! No go!!! No dull hair!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Here we go again. I never had luck with the kerastase products and trust me I have tried almost everything from this line.
This one makes my hair feeling sticky, tangled and dull. No matter how little I use the same thing always happens. Then I have to wash my hair twice to get to normal. The third ingredient in this product is dimethicone the cheapest silicone out there. Dimethicone in a product priced 43$....... There are a lot cheaper products that work million times better, let me just mention the redken extreme anti snap.

on 1/29/2017 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wonderful product- makes my hair soft and silky.
My hair is very fine, sparse and prone to oiliness. Mid length. Coloured with henna. Using Living Proof PHD shampoo & conditioner.
I got a full size bottle of this free with an order from an online beauty store which was pretty darn generous. Needless to say, I was rapt since I use a straightener on my hair every day so it could use some protection. So, have I noticed a difference in hair breakage etc after using this for the last 6 months of so? Not really- my hair is still full of split ends and those little white break point things near the ends (sorry, I don't know how to describe them!). But- my hair has grown! Not much (only an inch or so) but that's massive for me. I never thought my hair would get much beyond my shoulders and now it's almost halfway down by back! I think I can contribute that to using this.
The major, immediately apparent benefit of this stuff is how soft and silky it makes my hair. It actually makes it rather difficult to put my hair in victory rolls (which I do every day) since it's so silky!
The texture of this stuff is somewhat runny and pearlescent, with a sweet, fruity scent (I really dont care for the scent- mercifully it fades). I use a small dollop of this on wet hair, starting at the ends and rub it upwards to the rott before finally brushing it through. Distributes easily and evenly.
Does increase the oiliness of my hair- I do need to wash a day earlier when I use this.
Great product for creating silky, manageable tresses. And yeah, probably does help protect against heat styling.

on 12/29/2016 4:19:00 AM

I got this from the salon, and was shocked with how expensive it was... but after a couple of uses, I can honestly see and feel a difference in my hair. I have really long hair and this made my hair feel really smooth and more manageable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this, but I'm really disappointed! I've used this three times now and every time (using prior to blow drying and curling) my hair has been very tangled and dry on the ends. Exactly where I concentrated the product. I always comb out sections of hair before curling, and every section my comb would get tangled at the ends and I'd have to work out the snarls. This has never happened with any other serum I've used. To make matters worse, my hair looked dry and frizzy all day.

My John Frieda serum is less than ten bucks, and makes my hair look smooth, shiny and healthy. And this stuff was nearly forty bucks! Not only does my hair not look any better, it actually looks worse. Totally not worth it.

on 12/16/2016 12:08:00 PM

Pros: doesn't weigh my hair down, lovely smell, hair felt smooth, silky and shiny. Cons: I couldn't think of any.

P.s: use it correctly in order to get a successful result. 1. Apply it while your hair is still wet. 2. You only need a small amount a walnut size is enough unless your hair is thick then you can double the amount. 3. Blow dry it or iron for a more sleek result.

Important:

If your hair is curly, dry and sensitized try to blow dry it using COLD air especially after applying any treatment you will be astonished to see how this small tip can change everything .. hot air makes the case worse than you can ever imagine

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Not good for thick or wavy hair! This product may be a god send for those with fine limp hair, but I have long, thick wavy hair that I blow out straight... this product did not detangle my hair, nor did it smooth or soften it... may work on fine fragile hair but not good as a smoothing treatment!

on 11/15/2016 1:06:00 PM

Best heat protection treatment in the market! For the last six months I've been getting blonde highlights and have noticed that my hair is drier than usual. After blow-drying my hair looks frizzy. It's a problem I have never had before, because I have fine hair that leans more to oily than dry. For reference, I have shoulder length hair that is fine in quality, but I have lots of it.

Ciment Thermique has been a lifesaver. Most anti-frizz leave-in treatments weigh my hair down, but this blow-dry milk makes my hair smooth but at the same time lightweight. It never feels greasy or leaves any build ups. I use this last of my styling products, just before blow-drying. With Ciment Thermique, I can blow-dry and heat style my hair even after every wash without being afraid of hair breakage. I don't know if it cures split ends (can any product do that?), but it keeps my hair in good condition.

Hopefully Kerastase will never discontinue this product! This has become a stable product for me.

I love the entire line of Kerastase products - they're the ONLY products that have Transformed my dry hair to healthy hair! I love using Ciment Thermique on towel dried hair...it keeps it from frizzing, and nourishes it from being dry. Nothing will repair split ends, unfortunately, BUT trimming the split ends, and using Kerastase products will make your hair healthy again!

on 10/13/2016 7:57:00 PM

I believe this may be discontinued but if I run out I will look for something as close to this as possible. I was recommended by the stylist at Suki's in Vancouver to try this. I have colour treated hair that is a little brittle. My hair is quite long. I use this about every 3 washes. It makes my hair feel smooth and strong. It does not have a noticeable build-up. I put about a dime to a quarter's worth in my hand and apply. It goes on easily, spreading nicely through my hair. I have hair licks in my hair. While this doesn't tame them down completely the product does seem to give me some extra styling control. Like it a lot.