Zoya Angel

No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Beautiful, cool metallic pink with a hint of lilac and shimmer. Opaque in two coats and looks so delicate, not Barbie pink at all. Wear time is great and doesn't get streaky at all. Love this on my toes - will buy again for sure as I definitely do not have anything like it.

on 10/18/2008 5:48:00 PM

This is a gorgeous delicate pink with lovely shimmer. The application was very smooth and I got great coverage in 2 coats. If you love your pinks like I do, you must check this one out. It looks very nice with my cool/neutral skintone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am generally not a nail polish girl. I just can't get them to work. They're either gunky or the wrong color or a hassle to apply.

That said, I love everything about this polish. It's a gorgeous silvery-opalescent pink. The polish is thin, which means I can apply one coat for a sheer effect or I can apply three coats (sans gunk up) for a more opaque finish. Also, because it's thin, it dries super fast. Another perk, it's not too stinky, which is another thing that turned me off nailpolish.

If you love Angel, you'll love Zoya Buffy, which is a silvery-white gold.

on 6/3/2007 6:29:00 PM

I love this pale pink polish with shimmer esp. for the summer. Unfortunately, it dries very soft so it dents easily and needs a clear coat to make it last more than a few hours.

Popular Polishes