no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Beautiful, cool metallic pink with a hint of lilac and shimmer. Opaque in two coats and looks so delicate, not Barbie pink at all. Wear time is great and doesn't get streaky at all. Love this on my toes - will buy again for sure as I definitely do not have anything like it.

About reviewer (719 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is a gorgeous delicate pink with lovely shimmer. The application was very smooth and I got great coverage in 2 coats. If you love your pinks like I do, you must check this one out. It looks very nice with my cool/neutral skintone.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

13 years ago

I am generally not a nail polish girl. I just can't get them to work. They're either gunky or the wrong color or a hassle to apply.<br><br> That said, I love everything about this polish. It's a gorgeous silvery-opalescent pink. The polish is thin, which means I can apply one coat for a sheer effect or I can apply three coats (sans gunk up) for a more opaque finish. Also, because it's thin, it dries super fast. Another perk, it's not too stinky, which is another thing that turned me off nailpolish.<br><br>If you love Angel, you'll love Zoya Buffy, which is a silvery-white gold.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age19-24