4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love the color of this polish especially for summer when I am usually at the beach. Like a mermaid.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

In love with this color. I hate to use it too much because I don't want use it all up. It's a beautiful color. In my option best from OPI.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

For everyone who is "wishing" it back, I bought mine today at ulta, and they had quite a few bottles stocked. Its back. Originally wanted OPI's Catch Me in Your Net, but this is an identical dupe. Drying time is a bit long, and polish feels a bit soft, but its a stunning color. Can't stop staring at my hands, haha.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I am In love with this polish. I got it when I was like 14 when I was at the salon getting my toes done with my grandma and it has been years since and it has completely gummed up. Which makes me soo sad because i can,t find it anywhere. It is so beautiful on your toes and lasts for a really long time. If you can find it buy it its beautiful.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I have been looking for a colour like this forever! It's a beautiful dark turquoise- reminds me of a mermaid. It has a ton of shimmer, and is like a foil polish. Goes on like a dream, totally opaque in two coats and doesn't require a lot of drying time. So glad I scored this polish!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

This is possibly my new favourite polish. It's absolutely stunning on the nails and the colour looks different as you move your hands. i just absolutely LOVE it, get so many compliments and it's easy to apply. perfect. :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Gorgeous Colour!! Teal Blue (slight duochrome) with silver glitter. The glitter isn't too coarse though. Reminds me of OPI's Austin-Tatious Turquoise from their Texas Collection but this one has glitter. Very unique shade and perfect year round to brighten up your day :)

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

love love love this colour. it changes colour depending on the lighting. sometimes it can look like an emerald green though the true base colour is sea green/blue (think coral reef/ tropical sea) with foil-like glitter than reflects yellow-green.. . the polish is however on the sheer side and even with short nails i needed min. 3 coats. oh and, on fifth day of wear i got bored and decided to put matte top coat on, the colour becomes lighter and appears a bit like the suede polishes?(i don't own one so can't compare). however under the sun it sort of has the finish of fish scales with the pearl-like gradient glimmer, very cool - try it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Short and sweet review! Color: blue-green, glass-flecked foil Drying time: medium-long; takes longer than other OPI's Opacity: 3 coats to avoid VNL Durability: great Dupes: Zoya Charla Awesomeness: YES

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I looooves it, and I can't seem to replace it with ANYTHING. It came out last summer, and it's already a drip away from being done!! A DRIP! Bring it back, please, please, please.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm