4.2

$10.50 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

I used to LOVE these nail varnishes so much. I am a MUA and to me it’s important to have a nice looking nails. I mean who doesn’t like nice looking nails though? Recently I’ve become so disappointed in this product I won’t be buying it again. Firstly it takes FOREVER to dry even after just one coat. Secondly you need at least 3 or 4 coats to get a good colour. Thirdly you would think after all that effort of having to paint 3/4 times and leaving them ages to dry they would last longer on the nails. Wrong!! I could paint my nails the night before, and then the next night after getting home from work they would be chipped! So annoying also as these nail varnishes arnt exactly cheap! Seriously so disappointing don’t bother waiting your time or money. I genuinely fine Barry M Nail varnishes are not only half the price but last a long time and need only two coats and are dry within a couple of minutes!

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love these. Amazing variety of colors and some of the best quality polishes I've used. Will always repurchase.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

OPI Stand In Line nail polish from the Rock Goddess Mini Collection Gorgeous lime green colour! Love it but was sheer and streaky. Needed 4 coats so it took a long time to dry. I will keep looking for a lime green with a better formula.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

The quality of OPI has diminished since Coty acquired them. It's basically Sally Hansen in OPI bottles. I will never use OPI again

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Was suckered in when they first came out - a huge variety of shades and different finishes - I had to give it a go, but it ended up in huge disappointment. They look great during application but they take forever to dry compared to most other brands I've tried and they never last more than a day on me. Worst part is that most of them need at least 3 coats to be fully opaque. I would give it a higher score of it either chipped quickly but was at least quick and easy to apply (makes it optimal for occasions where you really only need it to last through one day or night), or if it took a while to apply but at least lasted longer (1-2 days is NOT enough considering the long dry-time). Repurchase? Nope - so not worth the hassle.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

3 years ago

I don't understand what magic people see in these polishes and why they are presented in all good beauty salon. Don't take me wrong, they aren't bad, but I think that there are much better options out there. Pros: - huge color selection - sold everywhere (any rare shade can be found online) - streak free application Cons: - dark colors staining nails with most of the base the coats - it really takes time to properly dry them out even with fast drying top coats - staying power isn't great (3-5 days on my hands while I could get up to 10 days with China Glaze)

About reviewer (651 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

My daughter was given the 4 bottle gift pack as a stocking stuffer and was after use immediately after use got a nose bleed, nausea, and stomach ailment...the following day she slept all day as I thought it was a bug, the day after that she had no energy at all. On the fourth day she was up and about ate was doing well decided to paint her nails again and the whole cycle started immediately after using this product. I took her to the doctor and the ingredient that is not on the bottles nor stated on the boxes is "triphenyl phosphate" and is labeld as TPHP. I would suggest you pull these bottles off the shelf redirect your chemists and makers of the polish solutions to re-evaluate the product chemical structure, as it is toxic to humans and therefore the environment. I am letting you know first before I take this matter to the CDC and EPA and any other agency that will stop the production of this nail polish. MadMom

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

After biting my nails for many,and i mean many,years i was finally able to quit.As you probably have guessed,i am new to polishing my nails.OPI was the first polish I bought.So many great colors.It goes on streek free and lasts a long time.My nails look lovely now.I am so glad i tried OPI. Its the best!!!!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Best nail polish out there. This polish stays on longer than any other polish I've used. It stays a long time before chipping. The colors are nice, but most colors they make, especially the nice ones that aren't basic colors are not available in any stores. Why even come out with all these new colors if they don't sell them anywhere? The bristles are wide so it coats nails nicely. Sometimes the tops are harder, if not impossible to open more so than most other brands. Nice glossy finish. I prefer this brand to any other, but I use other brands more due to the lack of colors available. They are nice but still very over priced.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

Mixed feelings about OPI nail polish. I own 2 shades: Big Apple Red and Dulce De Leche. The red one, Big Apple Red, chips off the same day it was applied. On the other hand, Dulce De Leche,(which is a beautiful color), lasts quite ok for a few days. I always add a top coat after the nail polish dries. Overall, I don't really recommend OPI because it is expensive and the quality is not a match to the price. There are cheaper brands that last longer (I'm talking about Flormar, which to me is superior to OPI) or at least they don't chip after a few hours. Very disappointed that the classic red from OPI has such poor quality :(

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35