Uploaded by jadejiang

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/08/2018

Love this color! It's a solid berry pink color that looks great on!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

fromHalyal

Nov/05/2017

Koala Bear-y originally came out in Summer 2007, as a part of OPI's Australia Collection. But, due to its popularity it has since been added to their Classics. It's a dark pink, cream polish with a hint of berry. It certain light it can even look red.

The formula is brilliant. 1 coat gives perfect coverage, but I used 2 coats to build up opacity. I have nothing negative to …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (697 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesGreen

Jun/15/2016

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polishes. My favorite is the pink which REALLY pops in my opinion. Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

May/29/2016

Staying power was TERRIBLE!! It flaked almost immediately after putting it on, especially if it was sunny. I didn't love the color at all. Took a lot of cotes to get the color I was going for. Price wasn't super cheap for a polish.

Will not buy again :(

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Medium Brown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/31/2016

Ah I love this pink! So cute, and it pops on my NC15 skin!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

Mar/21/2016

Words cannot describe how much I love this polish. I own 40+ OPI polishes and this is one of the best. Perfect fuschia. Creamy, smooth and very glossy. Opaque in 1 coat. What else could I ask for? I will definitely purchase again once my bottle runs out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Oct/05/2015

What i love the most about this nail polish is the formula.It is not runny, opaque in one coat. Beautiful colour and lasts for a week. Definitely will recommend this to anyone!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/07/2015

This polish is perfect because its not to bright and not to dull. I wear this all the time.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Jun/30/2015

O.P.I is over all my favorite nail polish brand, no question asked. Great formula, full cover, lasts for days and have such a vast range of colors, it's actually overwhelming.
This color is just beautiful. I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but this one is something else. If you are looking for a fun summery bright color to wear during summer, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

hairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/11/2015

Adore this color. Absolutely gorgeous for fingers & toes, especially in the summertime. Goes on nicely and stays on with no chips for a week with base & top coat. Off to get my second bottle!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool