Uploaded by jadejiang

price range

Reviews

fromstls

3 months ago

Really beautiful magenta berry colour, not streaky and perfectly opaque with two coats although you could probably get away with one two. Thumbs up!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (890 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/08/2018

Love this color! It's a solid berry pink color that looks great on!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromHalyal

Nov/05/2017

Koala Bear-y originally came out in Summer 2007, as a part of OPI's Australia Collection. But, due to its popularity it has since been added to their Classics. It's a dark pink, cream polish with a hint of berry. It certain light it can even look red.

The formula is brilliant. 1 coat gives perfect coverage, but I used 2 coats to build up opacity. I have nothing negative to …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (710 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jun/15/2016

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polishes. My favorite is the pink which REALLY pops in my opinion. Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

May/29/2016

Staying power was TERRIBLE!! It flaked almost immediately after putting it on, especially if it was sunny. I didn't love the color at all. Took a lot of cotes to get the color I was going for. Price wasn't super cheap for a polish.

Will not buy again :(

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrunette

Mar/31/2016

Ah I love this pink! So cute, and it pops on my NC15 skin!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/21/2016

Words cannot describe how much I love this polish. I own 40+ OPI polishes and this is one of the best. Perfect fuschia. Creamy, smooth and very glossy. Opaque in 1 coat. What else could I ask for? I will definitely purchase again once my bottle runs out.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/05/2015

What i love the most about this nail polish is the formula.It is not runny, opaque in one coat. Beautiful colour and lasts for a week. Definitely will recommend this to anyone!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/07/2015

This polish is perfect because its not to bright and not to dull. I wear this all the time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/30/2015

O.P.I is over all my favorite nail polish brand, no question asked. Great formula, full cover, lasts for days and have such a vast range of colors, it's actually overwhelming.
This color is just beautiful. I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but this one is something else. If you are looking for a fun summery bright color to wear during summer, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure