OPI Koala Bear-y

OPI Koala Bear-y
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polishes. My favorite is the pink which REALLY pops in my opinion. Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Staying power was TERRIBLE!! It flaked almost immediately after putting it on, especially if it was sunny. I didn't love the color at all. Took a lot of cotes to get the color I was going for. Price wasn't super cheap for a polish.

Will not buy again :(

To Read all 82 Reviews, Login or Join

Ah I love this pink! So cute, and it pops on my NC15 skin!

on 3/21/2016 12:47:00 AM

Words cannot describe how much I love this polish. I own 40+ OPI polishes and this is one of the best. Perfect fuschia. Creamy, smooth and very glossy. Opaque in 1 coat. What else could I ask for? I will definitely purchase again once my bottle runs out.

What i love the most about this nail polish is the formula.It is not runny, opaque in one coat. Beautiful colour and lasts for a week. Definitely will recommend this to anyone!

on 8/19/2015 10:27:00 AM

This is classic OPI shade is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can see why this one is so popular.
I am a sucker for bright, pinky-fuchsia shades and this one has an excellent formula. Opaque in two coats, no problems with application or wear, and it dries to a beautiful shiny finish.

I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

This polish is perfect because its not to bright and not to dull. I wear this all the time.

on 6/30/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

O.P.I is over all my favorite nail polish brand, no question asked. Great formula, full cover, lasts for days and have such a vast range of colors, it's actually overwhelming.
This color is just beautiful. I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but this one is something else. If you are looking for a fun summery bright color to wear during summer, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Adore this color. Absolutely gorgeous for fingers & toes, especially in the summertime. Goes on nicely and stays on with no chips for a week with base & top coat. Off to get my second bottle!

on 11/21/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polishes - and I didn't expect to like it. It's a great fuschia/berry pink with blue undertones that make it work really well with my pale, cool skin-tone. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a versatile color - good in summer and winter; bright without being "extreme" (like some of my favorites :P); young but not juvenile; makes a beautiful 10 finger "conservative" manicure and plays very well with glitter and nail art. The formula is excellent, as many others have noted - I do two coats but you can get away with one, and it wears very well without chipping. I like OPI and this is one of their best imo.

Popular Polishes