OPI Koala Bear-y

OPI Koala Bear-y
Koala Bear-yKoala Bear-yKoala Bear-yKoala Bear-yKoala Bear-y

4.8

on 11/5/2017 3:42:00 AM

Koala Bear-y originally came out in Summer 2007, as a part of OPI's Australia Collection. But, due to its popularity it has since been added to their Classics. It's a dark pink, cream polish with a hint of berry. It certain light it can even look red.

The formula is brilliant. 1 coat gives perfect coverage, but I used 2 coats to build up opacity. I have nothing negative to say about this polish. Well, maybe just that it is easily dupe-able. I haven't physically compared it with any other polishes, but I am sure I could find at least another 5 in my collection that would be very similar. The one that comes to mind straight away is another OPI: Apartment for Two.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polishes. My favorite is the pink which REALLY pops in my opinion. Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Staying power was TERRIBLE!! It flaked almost immediately after putting it on, especially if it was sunny. I didn't love the color at all. Took a lot of cotes to get the color I was going for. Price wasn't super cheap for a polish.

Will not buy again :(

Ah I love this pink! So cute, and it pops on my NC15 skin!

on 3/21/2016 12:47:00 AM

Words cannot describe how much I love this polish. I own 40+ OPI polishes and this is one of the best. Perfect fuschia. Creamy, smooth and very glossy. Opaque in 1 coat. What else could I ask for? I will definitely purchase again once my bottle runs out.

What i love the most about this nail polish is the formula.It is not runny, opaque in one coat. Beautiful colour and lasts for a week. Definitely will recommend this to anyone!

on 8/19/2015 10:27:00 AM

This is classic OPI shade is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can see why this one is so popular.
I am a sucker for bright, pinky-fuchsia shades and this one has an excellent formula. Opaque in two coats, no problems with application or wear, and it dries to a beautiful shiny finish.

I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

This polish is perfect because its not to bright and not to dull. I wear this all the time.

on 6/30/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

O.P.I is over all my favorite nail polish brand, no question asked. Great formula, full cover, lasts for days and have such a vast range of colors, it's actually overwhelming.
This color is just beautiful. I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but this one is something else. If you are looking for a fun summery bright color to wear during summer, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Adore this color. Absolutely gorgeous for fingers & toes, especially in the summertime. Goes on nicely and stays on with no chips for a week with base & top coat. Off to get my second bottle!

Popular Polishes