4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I have already repurchased this once. It is fairly expensive for a body soap though. I wanted to try it out because my skin was extremely dry and itchy after getting out of the shower. I believe I have mild eczema. I used to use the Dove Cool Moisture bar, but I don't think it was working for my skin. With this Aveeno wash, I have seen an improvement! My legs especially are a lot less itchy. I like that there is a fragrance free version of this product.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

a year ago

Have used the Equate Beauty version of this from walmart so I wanted to give the real thing a try to see if it was any better. Pretty much gave the same results; rich lather with a washcloth, not irritating and neither moisturizing nor drying. As simple as you can get for a body wash. Will be going back to my Equate Beauty version as it's $3 and some change where as Aveeno is almost $10.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

a year ago

This shower gel is disgusting. Maybe it's a recent update, I'm not sure, I haven't tried the previous one, my bottle says 'new look same great formula'. It's sold as fragrance-free yet it has very unpleasant 'rotten vegetable covered in herbs' smell. The smell doesn't linger but I had to make sure that all my shower routine took no more than 1 minute when I used it. I just have to get it off as soon as I put it over my body. The second unpleasant thing is the texture. The best description would be a 'baby milk spit up' - bare in mind I never had babies, but that's how I remember it from seeing kids of my friends. The texture is white, slightly jelly, and it looks like it's already being processed and rejected. Don't forget about the smell! The good part is that it's truly non-drying. I feel like it leaves some residue all over the body no matter how much do I rinse. If you have a sensitive nose and don't like unpleasant textures DON'T BUY IT.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Benign, fragrance free and fairly gentle. I got a free 1 oz. sample from my local dermatologist.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

3 years ago

I keep coming back to this body wash because it softens and soothes my skin without any fragrance or harsh ingredients. After trying a very expensive natural body wash (Skinfix Soothing Wash for $20 a 12.5 fl. oz. bottle) and not seeing anything special, I moved on to a Dove body wash that needed to be used up, but it cause a flare-up in my eczema. I switched back to this body wash and the flare-up calmed down in about a week. This isn’t a rich body wash and it develops a frothy lather, so it isn’t deeply moisturizing, but it’s light, soothing, non-irritating, and leaves no residue, like Dove’s “sensitive skin” formula did. My daughter with bad eczema, worse than mine, also uses this this. It’s the only body wash that doesn’t irritate her skin, but for a price I don’t mind shelling out. I wish it left my skin a little more moisturized, but I also take very hot showers, so that could be interfering with the product. I’ve stocked up on this so we don’t run out.

About reviewer (576 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

from

3 years ago

About reviewer (576 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

I bought this after having my children since the nurses recommended using fragrance free products on myself while breastfeeding. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped after using it. I thought this was a nice product and fairly inexpensive too.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I really liked this body wash. Didn't make me feel dry or itchy

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Earlier this year I started having problems with body washes drying my skin out. I'd tried a basic Nivea body wash in the hopes of it curing the dry skin I was having. Unfortunately the Nivea made my skin incredibly itchy for hours after a shower. So I tried the Aveeno since I know many people with skin issues like their lotions , etc. and that it has oatmeal in it. Thankfully it worked, and is still working, for my skin now for over a month! My skin is itch free and looks healthy and moisturized! As a bonus I looooooove the scent of it! I know that it's labeled as fragrance free but it DOES have a scent to it and I think it's the coriander. I love the scent of coriander so I'm really in heaven with this product! Hopefully my skin will keep getting along with this product and Aveeno will keep making it for a long time! Giving it a 4 since I think it's a bit pricey for the amount in the bottle.

About reviewer (648 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3 years ago

I have eczema and this stuff really helps in winter time when my skin is at its driest. I live in a semi-arid climate and it gets extremely dry. This stuff brings instant relief. It hydrates the skin and leaves the skin softer and clean. It is kind of expensive, so I try to use a coupon on it when I have to buy it. I think it's usually around 7 dollars for a small bottle. I definitely recommend it for those with sensitive skin or eczema.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure