4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I love this so much. It's the only body wash I use now. And this is despite the crappy pump -- I have to push it around eight times to get enough product out. Not because I use so much product, just because the pump doesn't spring back to its original position after being pressed down. I thought this was a defect with the first bottle I bought, but I am now on my third and have just learned to live with it. So... think about how great this must be to put up with a design flaw like that! It is creamy, nicely scented, cleans and moisturizes well, and is inexpensive vis-a-vis the amount of product you get. Never going back to Aveeno/Dove/Nivea and a long list of et ceteras!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

10 months ago

I enjoy the scent of this product. I really like Soap & Glory's original Pink fragrance which is the scent used in this body wash. I love their packaging labels and the vibes they have going on. However, I hate the bottle their body wash comes in. It's not very convenient for use in the shower. The pump does not pump out nearly enough product and it also twists into a locked position, which is nice to have but not during my shower. I always have to use at least 4-5 pumps to get a decent lather. If I used any less then I would say it does not have a good lather but that is because you do not get much product with one or two pumps. I transferred mine into a squeezable silicone travel bottle which is so much more convenient! That being said, I do like it a lot and love that it leaves my skin lightly scented for quite a while after my shower. If you use the matching lotion the scent lasts all day. I don't find this body wash to be very moisturizing but it did not dry my skin out either. Two cons other than the bottle and pump are that it was not great for shaving with and did not do a good job of removing deodorant and for me, that is a deal breaker because I prefer a product that can handle it all, a one and done. I will probably not repurchase I think it is too pricey of what it is.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Creamy lather and rinses clean. I like that the fragrance lingers on my skin as well. Ulta was having a sale on this line so I thought I would indulge as a birthday present for myself. I like the floral scent and bought the matching body spray which is not too bad either. This doesn't break me out or cause any inflammation which is a plus.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I love this creamy, yummy body wash so much. For the price, you get a ton of product, and it feels luxurious. I highly recommend it if you like products with a lot of scent that actually do a good job as well.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have been meaning to review this product for a while now. I'm not one to write a lot of these but this product is WONDERFUL! I have struggled with acne on my neck, chest and back for years and years. And I have tried multiple products, including the medicated (benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid) body washes to fight these break outs but nothing seemed to work. They all either irritated my skin or just flat out didn't work. Then one day I was in the check out line at Ulta and was browsing the trial size section like I always do, and rather impulsively grabbed the little mini bottle of this stuff. I actually didn't even see the part of the label that said it was "clarifying". I just bought it because it was dirt cheap and the packaging looked kind of neat. Long story short, after just a week or so of use I noticed my current break outs were healing and no new pimples were forming! I was very impressed with how well it cleaned my skin without leaving it feeling dry. It moisturizes but doesn't leave any weird residue or greasy feeling. AND it smells LOVELY. I rushed back to Ulta to buy the full size and was amazed at how cheap it is! I haven't touched another body wash since (over a year now). You get a HUGE bottle for like $10!! Can't beat that! My back, chest and neck have been clear ever since! THANK YOU SOAP & GLORY!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

No. . .just. . .no. This much fragrance cannot be good for your skin. I really like how it suds up, it's nice and creamy, and it rinses easily. However, the scent really sticks with me. Even if I loved the scent, I wouldn't appreciate that feature. I won't be repurchasing, but I'm not disappointed. It just made me realize just how much I love cheaper, more effective drugstore options. Heck, I even love much cheaper options from Whole Foods, which smell a lot better and don't linger on my skin. The scents of the entire S&G range are sickly sweet and unsophisticated.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I really like how moisturizing this shower gel is. It's higher priced than drugstore brands, obviously. But with a puff, I only need a little bit & the bottle has lasted me much longer than other brands. The fragrance is lovely, but not overpowering. I like the design of the pump, I can really get all the product out when I get towards the end. The only downside is I think it makes our shower floor a little slippery. It might just be our shower - but be careful!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Ulta just opened at my mall so I looked around there & this is one of the things I bought. Omg i love this! It smells SO good and it rinses so clean and I need more!! This is a great shower gel at a great price. The scent lingers on your skin like a fancy shower gel you get get in those perfume sets.. but it's $10!! Of course if you don't wanna smell like flowers all day that could be a problem. I like it & would buy again

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This is my favourite shower gel! It has the same amazing scent as Soap and Glorys body butter and Hand Food. This shower gel feels luxurious and moisturizing on the skin. When I first purchased this I thought the price was on the higher side for a shower gel but this will last you for months with every day use so you are really getting good value for money. The scent reminds me of chanel coco mademoiselle.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

5 years ago

I absolutely love Soap & Glory products. I have yet to purchase/sample one I haven't been completely satisfied with. I find this scent (which is also their signature scent) is one of those which people either can't get enough of here on MUA or people are very turned off by. Personally, I love S&G's signature scent. The only other scent I have used is Smoothie Star (a nutty scent with almond, pistachio, cocoa butter, etc). I find the signature scent difficult to describe, though Soap & Glory describes it as, "orange leaf, lemon, peach, sweet strawberries, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine". This particular product is a shower gel that is very moisturizing. I used it all through winter and never felt that "my skin is too tight for me" feeling after showering. It's a creamy formula that develops into a rich lather with just one/two pumps onto a shower poof. I felt the price point was more than fair at $10 for an 8.4oz bottle. The packaging is very attractive (pink and silver) and as I mentioned before the pump distributes the perfect amount. The bottle itself lasted a few months with everyday use and often sharing (my boyfriend would sneak some, who also loved the scent). This is definitely a repurchase for me!

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age25-29