MD Forte MD Forte Facial Lotion III

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.7

Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (and) Ammonium Glycolate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I was given the glycolic cream III by my dermatologist to help with red acne scars. I have to say it has done an amazing job when used in combination with Differin gel. However, in the summer months the cream does tend to make my skin more oily.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have been using level III for exactly 1 year and I LOVE this stuff!! I was previously using level II and was not completely satisfied with the results so I bumped it up a notch and it made a world of difference. My skintone is much more even, texture is smooth and it gets rid of any flakies that I have from using tazorac. I only use this in the morning in the shower and I leave it on like a mask for a few minutes while I soap up my body. I will continue to order this product from the US b/c it is not available in Canada. Highly recommend!!

Edit: This should be under MD Forte Facial Cleanser III

OMG! Very good results with this lotion, unexpected. I have used level III cleanser. Bought Level III lotion without trying level I or II. My skin is very happy with this glycolic level. Dried out my recent break out over night. Skin looks more even toned overall. Definitely a keeper!