RevitaLash

RevitaLash
Revitalash, before and after, no makeup. SeriouslyRevitalash, before and afterRevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 9/12/2016 2:01:00 PM

I had eyelash extensions for a few months. The extensions really damaged my natural lashes and I decided to not have these anymore. However, when all my extensions fell out naturally, I saw that I lost almost all my lashes. They were so short that I could not even grab these anymore as opposed to before I had the extensions.

So I decided to use this serum after reading good reviews about this. In the first weeks I did not see big difference in the length or the thickness of my lashes, however I did fell that my lashes were getting stronger.
I saw a really huge difference after around 6 weeks of use. My lashes got so much longer and I even saw the growth of new lashes and therefore, my lashes got so much thicker!
Before I also used Nanolash and Careprost but I did not see really big results with these (carports did not work for me at al).

Revitalash Advanced serum has really been my saviour as I was so scared that I lost my lashes. This serum has worked perfectly for me. I'm using it 7 weeks now and I am still on my first bottle (2ml). I am really excited to see how much longer and thicker my eyelashes can get with this serum.

I would definitely buy this product again. The only downside is the price, but it is definitely cheaper than getting extensions and beside its good for your lashes!

I did not notice longer eyelashes but my friend commented that my eyelashes seem much longer than usually. Maybe I was expecting a more drastic change but even the mild improvement is nice. I enjoy applying it on my lashes. I don't do it every day which is recommended. Maybe if I did it every day, I would see a more prominent change. I do this every second day because I only wash off the mascara every second day. I will definitely repurchase it. It is expensive but it lasted me for more than 4 months.

To Read all 238 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/27/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Consider me a skeptic proved wrong! I suffered a nasty bout of shingles on my head/face about 5 years ago- it left me with scars and a big gap in the lashes on my left eye. My lashes have never been great but with aging and the shingles damage they were pretty pathetic and it was really noticeable. I'd asked my derm about Latisse and he was so discouraging. Fast forward to Nordstrom Anniversary sale this past July and I noticed they had a pretty good deal on a 2-tube set of Revitalash. I did lots of review reading and pulled the trigger- so glad I did! After using for 6 weeks, I can see that my lashes are filling in and are slightly longer. No irritation or worry about eye color change, either. Love it and will continue to use as long as it keeps working. It's not cheap, but this should last until next year's sale with any luck. If you're on the fence like I was, try this stuff- be patient and diligent- it has worked well for me.

on 7/7/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is really really amazing. I have short, thin, straight Asian eye lashes. After a few weeks I had these fuller, long lashes. I can even use a lash curler without my lashes falling out. It is very expensive in Europe € 80 so that's $ 88, but I will definitely keep buying this and use every night. Thank fully I can stock up when I'm in NYC next month.

on 6/25/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been wanting to try this serum for ages but due to my other experiences with eye lash serums that have made no difference at all I was worried to splurge on it as it is very expensive. Luckily it was totally worth it this product is amazing literally the best product I've ever used, I saw results within 2 weeks and 3 months on I've had to stop using it as my lashes are too long for my glasses! I constantly have people asking me what false eyelashes I am wearing so it is 100% worth every penny.

on 5/15/2016 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff definitely works. I can't say the change is dramatic but I had very scarce thin lashes before and this has helped them look like normal lashes. I also used a bit in my eyebrows and noticed the hairs grew quite quickly. Overall it is decent but very expensive.

on 4/16/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Horrible product. I got the advanced for $98. Love the packaging. Just glide on formula like a liquid liner. So much better than Latisse packaging. However that's the only good thing about this product. It did absolutely nothing. Used it daily and it actually caused my lashes to fall out on one side. Lashes didn't grow at all despite using it daily. Waste of $. Get Latisse instead.

on 4/16/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Yes this product works i have been using it for 3 weeks and my lashes are a bit longer but now i have dark circles under my eyes as a side effect! I look afwul without concealer,
Really terrible product so i will throw this stuff away.

on 3/26/2016 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I put off buying this for so long because of the price. However I'm glad I gave in and purchased. My lashes are naturally short, sparse and thin. I used to feel uncomfortable without mascara as my eyes just looked so blah. Now I actually feel confident to go without mascara on my no makeup days. My lashes are now quite long and I no longer have any sparse areas. I've been using for about 3 months now and I still have a lot of product left in the tube. I started noticing a difference in under a week, and proper results in 2 months, so be consistent with it. The first 3 days it really irritated my eyes but after that I had virtually no irritation. I have noticed a very very slight darkening of my under eye area. Nothing too noticeable at all though. Before I didn't even have good lashes with mascara, now after applying mascara my lashes almost touch my brow bone. It really is great stuff.

Oh - and try to apply it as evenly as you can. At first I was sort of just flinging it on and I noticed lashes growing above my lash line on my eye lids!

on 2/2/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really works. I have an extensive experience of using revitalash to review this product now. I've been using it since June 2015 with a slight break in October. You have to keep applying it on a regular basis otherwise your beautiful lashes will shrink back, unfortunately. It took me 2 months to see the difference. I've been asked a few times if my lashes were false, be it women or men.
Pros:
Makes you lashes grow
Makes them thicker and darker
Opens your eyes in an incredible sexy way
Cons:
Pricey
You have to be constant
My eyelids got darker and my eyes look at a tad tired because of that
Sometimes it can grow the wrong way and it hurts
DON'T DYE your lashes because all the small hair under your eyes will be dyed as well (and it is very hard to get rid of that "shady" side effect afterwards)
Conclusion, I will repurchase no matter how many cons it has.
There is a picture in my profile dated from November, after a month break, with only one layer of mascara. When I want a full drama effect I use a curler and put 2 layers. Definitely changed my look (I have average to fish like lashes)