RevitaLash

RevitaLash
Revitalash, before and after, no makeup. SeriouslyRevitalash, before and afterRevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am so angry that this product works because it's so expensive. I bought it, even though expensive I didn't have high hopes but my gosh it grew my lashes. I don't even use it consistently, maybe four times a week. With mascara on people think I have falsies on. I bought the product in July and it's September and I haven't run out yet.

I was recommended this by a friend whose lashes were looking really good and I'm so glad she let me in on her secret! I'm in the uk. It cost £70, the packaging is slightly different and the liquid is clear. It took 8-10 weeks before I could see a difference so maybe my lashes grow slowly but anyway once I could see a difference I was really impressed and will keep using, it's worth it as I think I'll only need 1 or 2 a year. my lashes are now quite a lot longer than they were, I took photos before so I can clearly see the difference. Would recommend,

on 9/6/2017 7:14:00 PM

This product does what it says it will! That's the good news. My lashes grew in abundance and quickly (very noticeable at 3 weeks).

The BIG problem is this liquid lash grower-enhancer also colored my eyelids salamander red! That's why I gave it a 3 over all rating. It worked, but it had an unwanted side effect for me.

I gave it a 5 in price, because it is very expensive. IF it had grown my lashes and not dyed my eyelids red, I would have said it's a good value. Who doesn't want to wake up with nice lashes? It's more expensive than good mascara, but it's cheaper and much more convenient that having lash extensions.

Packaging is fine. No leaks, easy to use brush.

I loved Latisse but it stopped working after a few years. I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, my eyelashes started falling out a week after I started using it. At first, I thought my lash loss was just normal "shedding." But when I lost four lashes in one day, I knew it was the product.

on 5/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

So far this is working very well for me. Latisse started to bother my eyes so I couldn't use it any more, plus I think it stopped working in general for me. I use the RevitaLash at night. I hope it continues to work! I purchased it from Walgreens with a coupon, I need to find another deal like that because it's expensive! My lashes had started to thin due to age.

I read as many reviews I could find before I purchased this. It seemed to work well for some people, so I took the chance.
This is the first eyelash growth serum I've tried. I've used coconut oil as an "eye cream" and on my eyelashes for years, which has helped to keep my lashes from falling out and improved the length, but I wanted more out of my eyelashes, so I began looking for a serum.
I've been using RevitaLash for two months and there is definitely a difference in the condition of my lashes. They're very rarely falling out and seem to somehow be more moisturised. I had long eyelashes before I began using it and I would often have the problem of them somehow sticking into my eye and my outer top and bottom eyelashes "sticking" together, which bothered me constantly, especially at the end of the day when I was wearing mascara and they were being weighed down. With the serum, my eyelashes have grown to have an upward curl, so I don't have the issue of them sticking together nearly as much as I used to. They're also staying in place and not causing me discomfort.
I haven't experienced any irritation and the brush has never been a problem for me.

I did not notice longer eyelashes but my friend commented that my eyelashes seem much longer than usually. Maybe I was expecting a more drastic change but even the mild improvement is nice. I enjoy applying it on my lashes. I don't do it every day which is recommended. Maybe if I did it every day, I would see a more prominent change. I do this every second day because I only wash off the mascara every second day. I will definitely repurchase it. It is expensive but it lasted me for more than 4 months.

on 10/24/2016 9:11:00 AM

Amazing product which saved me when I had my semi permanent eyelashes removed which left me baldy. Yes its expensive but so what it is totally worth it because it actually works. To be applied every night to the root if your lashes, use religiously and be patient as it take around 7 weeks to see its full effect and yes I now have amazing long, dark (and Iam fair), lush lashes. You must continue to use to maintain this effect, it maybe expensive but 3 months on I am still using my 3.5ml tube and no longer need false lashes. Its so much better natural snd you can use on lower lash and eyebrows, I had a sparse patch on one of my eyebrows which is now growing and filling in nicely. This is a holy grail beautu product 👍🏻

on 9/12/2016 2:01:00 PM

I had eyelash extensions for a few months. The extensions really damaged my natural lashes and I decided to not have these anymore. However, when all my extensions fell out naturally, I saw that I lost almost all my lashes. They were so short that I could not even grab these anymore as opposed to before I had the extensions.

So I decided to use this serum after reading good reviews about this. In the first weeks I did not see big difference in the length or the thickness of my lashes, however I did fell that my lashes were getting stronger.
I saw a really huge difference after around 6 weeks of use. My lashes got so much longer and I even saw the growth of new lashes and therefore, my lashes got so much thicker!
Before I also used Nanolash and Careprost but I did not see really big results with these (carports did not work for me at al).

Revitalash Advanced serum has really been my saviour as I was so scared that I lost my lashes. This serum has worked perfectly for me. I'm using it 7 weeks now and I am still on my first bottle (2ml). I am really excited to see how much longer and thicker my eyelashes can get with this serum.

I would definitely buy this product again. The only downside is the price, but it is definitely cheaper than getting extensions and beside its good for your lashes!

on 1/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best product ever for long, thick beautiful lashes!!! Absolutely love this product, it's does the job but you have to be patient when using it for the first time....like 6-8 weeks patient. However, once you see results you'll be addicted for life <3 I get compliments all the time on my lashes... "your lashes are so long" "your lashes are so thick" "are you wearing fake lashes" : ) I shake the bottle before using, I apply at night before bedtime on a clean moisturized face, I apply a thin layer on my lash line, and on my lower lash.