RevitaLash

RevitaLash
Revitalash, before and after, no makeup. SeriouslyRevitalash, before and afterRevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

I read as many reviews I could find before I purchased this. It seemed to work well for some people, so I took the chance.
This is the first eyelash growth serum I've tried. I've used coconut oil as an "eye cream" and on my eyelashes for years, which has helped to keep my lashes from falling out and improved the length, but I wanted more out of my eyelashes, so I began looking for a serum.
I've been using RevitaLash for two months and there is definitely a difference in the condition of my lashes. They're very rarely falling out and seem to somehow be more moisturised. I had long eyelashes before I began using it and I would often have the problem of them somehow sticking into my eye and my outer top and bottom eyelashes "sticking" together, which bothered me constantly, especially at the end of the day when I was wearing mascara and they were being weighed down. With the serum, my eyelashes have grown to have an upward curl, so I don't have the issue of them sticking together nearly as much as I used to. They're also staying in place and not causing me discomfort.
I haven't experienced any irritation and the brush has never been a problem for me.

on 5/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

So far this is working very well for me. Latisse started to bother my eyes so I couldn't use it any more, plus I think it stopped working in general for me. I use the RevitaLash at night. I hope it continues to work! I purchased it from Walgreens with a coupon, I need to find another deal like that because it's expensive! My lashes had started to thin due to age.

I loved Latisse but it stopped working after a few years. I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try. Unfortunately, my eyelashes started falling out a week after I started using it. At first, I thought my lash loss was just normal "shedding." But when I lost four lashes in one day, I knew it was the product.

on 1/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best product ever for long, thick beautiful lashes!!! Absolutely love this product, it's does the job but you have to be patient when using it for the first time....like 6-8 weeks patient. However, once you see results you'll be addicted for life <3 I get compliments all the time on my lashes... "your lashes are so long" "your lashes are so thick" "are you wearing fake lashes" : ) I shake the bottle before using, I apply at night before bedtime on a clean moisturized face, I apply a thin layer on my lash line, and on my lower lash.

on 10/24/2016 9:11:00 AM

Amazing product which saved me when I had my semi permanent eyelashes removed which left me baldy. Yes its expensive but so what it is totally worth it because it actually works. To be applied every night to the root if your lashes, use religiously and be patient as it take around 7 weeks to see its full effect and yes I now have amazing long, dark (and Iam fair), lush lashes. You must continue to use to maintain this effect, it maybe expensive but 3 months on I am still using my 3.5ml tube and no longer need false lashes. Its so much better natural snd you can use on lower lash and eyebrows, I had a sparse patch on one of my eyebrows which is now growing and filling in nicely. This is a holy grail beautu product 👍🏻

on 9/12/2016 2:01:00 PM

I had eyelash extensions for a few months. The extensions really damaged my natural lashes and I decided to not have these anymore. However, when all my extensions fell out naturally, I saw that I lost almost all my lashes. They were so short that I could not even grab these anymore as opposed to before I had the extensions.

So I decided to use this serum after reading good reviews about this. In the first weeks I did not see big difference in the length or the thickness of my lashes, however I did fell that my lashes were getting stronger.
I saw a really huge difference after around 6 weeks of use. My lashes got so much longer and I even saw the growth of new lashes and therefore, my lashes got so much thicker!
Before I also used Nanolash and Careprost but I did not see really big results with these (carports did not work for me at al).

Revitalash Advanced serum has really been my saviour as I was so scared that I lost my lashes. This serum has worked perfectly for me. I'm using it 7 weeks now and I am still on my first bottle (2ml). I am really excited to see how much longer and thicker my eyelashes can get with this serum.

I would definitely buy this product again. The only downside is the price, but it is definitely cheaper than getting extensions and beside its good for your lashes!

I did not notice longer eyelashes but my friend commented that my eyelashes seem much longer than usually. Maybe I was expecting a more drastic change but even the mild improvement is nice. I enjoy applying it on my lashes. I don't do it every day which is recommended. Maybe if I did it every day, I would see a more prominent change. I do this every second day because I only wash off the mascara every second day. I will definitely repurchase it. It is expensive but it lasted me for more than 4 months.

on 8/27/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Consider me a skeptic proved wrong! I suffered a nasty bout of shingles on my head/face about 5 years ago- it left me with scars and a big gap in the lashes on my left eye. My lashes have never been great but with aging and the shingles damage they were pretty pathetic and it was really noticeable. I'd asked my derm about Latisse and he was so discouraging. Fast forward to Nordstrom Anniversary sale this past July and I noticed they had a pretty good deal on a 2-tube set of Revitalash. I did lots of review reading and pulled the trigger- so glad I did! After using for 6 weeks, I can see that my lashes are filling in and are slightly longer. No irritation or worry about eye color change, either. Love it and will continue to use as long as it keeps working. It's not cheap, but this should last until next year's sale with any luck. If you're on the fence like I was, try this stuff- be patient and diligent- it has worked well for me.
10/23/16- seeing continued improvement in my lashes. They are now touching my glasses and very visible above my crease with one coat of my favorite Clinique High Impact mascara. I am super impressed and thrilled with this product. Even wrote the company a fan letter.
1/28/17- hmmm...so this seems to have stopped working!? All my long lashes have shed. They are back to their stubbier old selves. I have continued to use faithfully every night and have been trying on my brows, too. Will keep at it and see if this is just a normal cycle.

on 7/7/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is really really amazing. I have short, thin, straight Asian eye lashes. After a few weeks I had these fuller, long lashes. I can even use a lash curler without my lashes falling out. It is very expensive in Europe € 80 so that's $ 88, but I will definitely keep buying this and use every night. Thank fully I can stock up when I'm in NYC next month.

on 6/25/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been wanting to try this serum for ages but due to my other experiences with eye lash serums that have made no difference at all I was worried to splurge on it as it is very expensive. Luckily it was totally worth it this product is amazing literally the best product I've ever used, I saw results within 2 weeks and 3 months on I've had to stop using it as my lashes are too long for my glasses! I constantly have people asking me what false eyelashes I am wearing so it is 100% worth every penny.