RevitaLash

RevitaLash
Revitalash, before and after, no makeup. SeriouslyRevitalash, before and afterRevitaLash

4.1

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 12/5/2018 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Revitalash was created by a doctor after his wife lost her eyelashes following cancer treatment, she found her lashes regrew quite quickly with use of the product. So having read this, several years ago I thought I’d try it on my sparse, short lashes.

I was sceptical, but found with nightly use, after about three months my eyelashes grew quite long, in fact people commented, asking if I had extensions.

I’ve now been using Revitalash for about six years and over the last year, feel results have lessened. I’m considering trying another well known, clinical brand.

It should be noted, Revitalash needs continued use. After lash length has been achieved, the product should be used up to three times per week, or after the lash’s natural lifespan, it will fall out and the new one replacing it, will grow to its normal length. Also with these lash conditioners, including this one, darkening of the eyes and eyelids can occur. I have noticed the skin directly above the top lash line has darkened.

on 10/15/2018 3:54:00 AM

This works BUT be warned if you have dry or sensitive eyes. I have sparse and (used to be medium) now medium to long eyelashes all because of RevitaLash, and I have been using this for about 4 years now.

Pros:
- It really works.
- Only needs to be applied once a day (I do it at night, just make sure not to have any cream products on your lash line, or wait until everything is absorbed).
- When I got lazy a few times over the past few years, there was definitely a noticeable difference. One time for a few weeks, I applied on one side and didn't re-dip to apply on the other, and the latter side was definitely shorter and more sparse.

Cons:
- It stings if you apply too much (it also stings if you cry any time after application).
- It makes my eyelids reddish from the irritation.
- It keeps on giving me styes on one eye (I also wear contact lenses, so I don't know if that attributes to the styes).
- Doesn't volumize (I used to use Talika Lipocils on the ends in conjunction with this and they work synergistically but I got lazy).

Overall, it's an effective product that I'm addicted to using, but you have to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

on 10/9/2018 12:31:00 PM

I used Latisse for over a year and my lashes were longer but the lashes were so fine and fragile they would consistently fall out. I tried RevitaLash and am on my 2nd tube. My lashes are longer, thicker and stronger. I don’t wear mascara anymore. I curl my lashes and tightline and my lashes look like incredible. Less expensive than Latisse, and no prescription hassle. Will repurchase

on 9/29/2018 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After years using Latisse, I switched to revitalash advanced. My lashes were typical blonde useless thin, short, invisible, lab rabbit lashes. Now after two months they’re growing long and thickening and darkening. Yes it’s far far too expensive but until someone tells me of something else that actually works, am stuck using this, it’s excellent. And it’s much better than Latisse, for me.
Edit: A helpful makeupalley member told me they tried revitalash & eventually went on to mavala double lash & prefered it. My brows, after a life of torment from me, thin are in pluck, thick are in leave, thin... have grown back to teen fullness with revitalash so I decided to trial the mavala on my brows. Would it maintain them, would they become thin again? So far, after about six weeks, they look as full, if not fuller. I can’t believe they’re mine, dark, am dark blonde naturally, never had full brows really nor dark ones. Now they’re really full, well shaped (?) without any help from me at all, nor plucking or shaping (???) and darker. Surprised, very. May well try the mavala on my lashes too, it’s so much cheaper and seems extremely good. But revitalash did grow them back in the first place, whether mavala would have, no idea but very likely with present evidence.

First of all: This DOES grow your lashes. FAST. But why the 1/5? Here goes...

**Background: Extremely long lashes run in my family, I had super long lashes naturally until 3 years ago when I had to do an INTENSE diet for half a year to balance my hormonal levels & insulin resistance. OF COURSE my lashes suffered & shortened a lot. They didn't grow back to their natural length either!

**Experience: So after extensive research, I went with Revitalash as a serum, especially after seeing it for 50% off at QVC. I used it over the course of 1.5-2 months. here are my results:

- Lashes started growing FAST after 1 month of regular day/night use
- Grew SUPER long & back to normal length along the 1.5 month mark.

So what revitalish recommends is to SLOWLY ween your eyelashes off the serum once you've reached your goal. So I did.
But after a short while (less than 3 months)...
MY EYELASHES QUICKLY RETURNED TO THEIR SHORTENED LENGTH even though I have the genes for lengthy lashes! The growth of your eyelashes are NOT PERMANENT. I repeat: THEY ARE NOT PERMANENT.

Pros:
- Doesn't burn eyes too much
- Easy to apply
- Very effective: will see eyelash growth in 1 month
- Doesn't contain ingredients that darken the eye area permanently

Cons:
- Extremely expensive for an eyelash serum
- Once you stop using the serum, expect your eyelashes to return to original length.
- Very little product

How are my lashes doing now? I have found an amazing eyelash serum for a 1/5 of the price of Revitalash that gives the EXACT SAME results! Actually the cheaper alternative doesn't bother my lasik eyes at all! And I've had super long lashes for 7 months now.

I'm sorry but this item is too expensive for what it's offering, Yes it does grow your eyelashes but it's not permanent unless you pay every 2 months for a refill. Stay away unless you are willing to shell out $$$$

on 9/17/2018 11:45:00 PM

As I hit almost 60, I noticed my lashes and eyebrows thinning. I've never used much makeup and NEVER mascara (I'm too uncoordinated), but especially with the recent trend of lash extensions (which I'm too lazy to do), this thinning became more noticeable to me. I happened to hit upon a review of Revitalash and figured, "why not?" After 2.5 weeks, I noticed a real difference. Now, at 6 weeks, it's pretty amazing. My lashes are fuller and longer. They also have developed a slight curl (which the company says happens to some people). My lashes are so full, it actually looks like I'm wearing eyeliner. I'm very happy with the result, and may go to 2 or 3 times a week now for maintenance, as since I'm not used to a made up look, this still looks natural, but definitely quite enhanced. I only used it on my upper lashes, but my lower ones grew as well, because since you apply this stuff with eyes closed, it's kind of impossible not to get some on your lower lashes.

By the way, I did I ton of research on this and you can use Revitabrow on your lashes and Revitalash on your brows. They are the same, the only difference is Revitabrow's applicator tip is a doe foot, and Revitalash's is straight. I happened to hit on a sale for Revitabrow, so that's what I used on my lashes. I use the same dip (ie I only dip once, not twice) for each eye, and then use what's left on the sparse sections of my brow. So, one dip for the whole thing. My brows are also definitely filling in.

When you consider that one tube does all this, and does so for months, I do not think this is expensive at all.

on 9/8/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I was dubious... it’s REALLY expensive! I have a running joke with my daughters that I only have three eyelashes and they’re all short and blonde. Meanwhile, this hasn’t increased the number, volume or pigment, but they’re probably double the length. If my husband has noticed, the difference is HUGE! I have had no negative side effects like stinging or staining. I think it’s important to use it correctly. A lot of people don’t realize that it has to be applied to the lashes, not to the lid. * I am three months in and my lashes are now 1.5 times the length they were. No bald spots. I’m convinced.

on 8/21/2018 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

💖 This product genuinely works! Longer, darker, and fuller lashes in few months time
💖 Lasts about 6 months, just like what it said on the description

💛 Can stings your eyes if you’re not careful
💛 The applicator could be better
💛 Makes your eyes area darken

💔 Definitely the price

✅ Would buy again as it truly works

on 4/29/2018 5:55:00 PM

Takes some time, as in months, but it works! My lashes did’t grow fuller (how would that even be possible? Creating extra follicles?) but, boy, did they grow longer! At 24 euro a tube not expensive too. Tube lasts at least a month. Only downside: when you stop for two weeks, all work is for nothing and you have to start all over again....

on 2/1/2018 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I decided to stop getting lash extensions after wearing for a couple years. My lashes were short, thin, and as whilte/gray as my hair. I decided to try Reviatalash. In a few weeks I started to see a difference in the length and after almost 5 months they are longer and fuller. I have them died and they now show up without mascara. With mascara I feel that they look very nice. I learned early on to use a thin coat to avoid any irritation to my lids. I am still using the original tube but have one ready when it is empty. The product is expensive but it last a long time and is much less expensive than lash extensions.