RevitaLash

RevitaLash
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 7/7/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is really really amazing. I have short, thin, straight Asian eye lashes. After a few weeks I had these fuller, long lashes. I can even use a lash curler without my lashes falling out. It is very expensive in Europe € 80 so that's $ 88, but I will definitely keep buying this and use every night. Thank fully I can stock up when I'm in NYC next month.

on 6/25/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been wanting to try this serum for ages but due to my other experiences with eye lash serums that have made no difference at all I was worried to splurge on it as it is very expensive. Luckily it was totally worth it this product is amazing literally the best product I've ever used, I saw results within 2 weeks and 3 months on I've had to stop using it as my lashes are too long for my glasses! I constantly have people asking me what false eyelashes I am wearing so it is 100% worth every penny.

To Read all 235 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/15/2016 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff definitely works. I can't say the change is dramatic but I had very scarce thin lashes before and this has helped them look like normal lashes. I also used a bit in my eyebrows and noticed the hairs grew quite quickly. Overall it is decent but very expensive.

on 4/16/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Horrible product. I got the advanced for $98. Love the packaging. Just glide on formula like a liquid liner. So much better than Latisse packaging. However that's the only good thing about this product. It did absolutely nothing. Used it daily and it actually caused my lashes to fall out on one side. Lashes didn't grow at all despite using it daily. Waste of $. Get Latisse instead.

on 4/16/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Yes this product works i have been using it for 3 weeks and my lashes are a bit longer but now i have dark circles under my eyes as a side effect! I look afwul without concealer,
Really terrible product so i will throw this stuff away.

on 3/26/2016 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I put off buying this for so long because of the price. However I'm glad I gave in and purchased. My lashes are naturally short, sparse and thin. I used to feel uncomfortable without mascara as my eyes just looked so blah. Now I actually feel confident to go without mascara on my no makeup days. My lashes are now quite long and I no longer have any sparse areas. I've been using for about 3 months now and I still have a lot of product left in the tube. I started noticing a difference in under a week, and proper results in 2 months, so be consistent with it. The first 3 days it really irritated my eyes but after that I had virtually no irritation. I have noticed a very very slight darkening of my under eye area. Nothing too noticeable at all though. Before I didn't even have good lashes with mascara, now after applying mascara my lashes almost touch my brow bone. It really is great stuff.

Oh - and try to apply it as evenly as you can. At first I was sort of just flinging it on and I noticed lashes growing above my lash line on my eye lids!

on 2/2/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really works. I have an extensive experience of using revitalash to review this product now. I've been using it since June 2015 with a slight break in October. You have to keep applying it on a regular basis otherwise your beautiful lashes will shrink back, unfortunately. It took me 2 months to see the difference. I've been asked a few times if my lashes were false, be it women or men.
Pros:
Makes you lashes grow
Makes them thicker and darker
Opens your eyes in an incredible sexy way
Cons:
Pricey
You have to be constant
My eyelids got darker and my eyes look at a tad tired because of that
Sometimes it can grow the wrong way and it hurts
DON'T DYE your lashes because all the small hair under your eyes will be dyed as well (and it is very hard to get rid of that "shady" side effect afterwards)
Conclusion, I will repurchase no matter how many cons it has.
There is a picture in my profile dated from November, after a month break, with only one layer of mascara. When I want a full drama effect I use a curler and put 2 layers. Definitely changed my look (I have average to fish like lashes)

on 1/26/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

After using waterproof mascara for years (I cycle everyday) and having a disastrous lash perm. My lashes were in a sorry state. I decided to give my lashes a break from mascara for 6 weeks and used Mavala for 2 months. The lashes were still very stubby and Mavala made no difference.

Results from using Revitalash were noticeable in 3 weeks, the length of the lashes is impressive.

Touch wood, I've not experienced any side effects. Its important to know that only a tiny amount is needed and the product is brushed horizontally across the lashes, 1-2 mm away from the base of the eye lid. Do not apply it on the skin like you would an eye liner. The best video on application was on the QVC UK channel

The price seems eye wateringly expensive for the size. I paid £80 for 3.5ml when it was on sale via Face the Future in the UK, but once the lashes have grown, you only need to apply a couple of times a week. The 3.5ml size bottle is meant to last 6 months but I think it will be closer to 9 months,

on 12/20/2015 6:15:00 PM

This is for Revitalash Advanced. I've been using it for one year and I recently bought a new one. I love this stuff - it really works. It took me three months to see any difference, but then after the 3rd month my lashes were super long. As many others have mentioned, it didn't help in volume, it just made the lashes I have longer but there was no new growth. My lashes have also started getting a little curlier also (I have straight, short asian lashes). The first month my eyes would get quite irritated, especially when I went to bed and yawned and the stuff got in my eye, but after the month it was fine. I also have really fine hairs growing on the top of my cheeks that I have to pluck every couple of months. I live in spain and I buy mine online for €99 for the large version. I think the price is good for the results, because before I was considering lash extensions but now I don't need them, nor do I need to wear falsies. Most of the time I don't even bother with mascara and just curl my lashes and I'm good to go. Super happy with this, one tube has lasted me over a year and I will definately continue to use it.

on 12/10/2015 10:00:00 AM

Be cautious this has given me a severe allergic reaction.... Never experienced this from any other products I have ever used.