RevitaLash

RevitaLash
Revitalash, before and after, no makeup. SeriouslyRevitalash, before and afterRevitaLash

4.1

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 2/1/2018 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I decided to stop getting lash extensions after wearing for a couple years. My lashes were short, thin, and as whilte/gray as my hair. I decided to try Reviatalash. In a few weeks I started to see a difference in the length and after almost 5 months they are longer and fuller. I have them died and they now show up without mascara. With mascara I feel that they look very nice. I learned early on to use a thin coat to avoid any irritation to my lids. I am still using the original tube but have one ready when it is empty. The product is expensive but it last a long time and is much less expensive than lash extensions.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really works, only downside is the price and the lashes feel a little stiff. However the results are worth it and I will definitely continue to buy.

on 1/29/2018 1:05:00 AM

As per the review below, I had clumps of lashes fall out of my right eye.
I also have dark red lines across my eyelid and permanantly look tired - not ideal when I'm getting married in 3 weeks. My eyes are often bloodshot with puffy eyelids and it stings to blink hours after using this (I'm not sensitive)
My eyelashes seem to be more brittle and clump more when I use my normal mascara.

I am stopping using this today and would not buy again. Obviously everyone has different results but I would advise you to test this months in advance if you are wanting to have nice lashes for an event.

Who knows what I will be left with eyelash-wise after I stop using this.

on 11/22/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely HORRIBLE, made my lashes FALL OUT! I've used cheaper products like Rapidpash & Nanolash and got decent growth results, I heard about Revitalash from a comparison page & thought wow! This sounds amazing! It wasnt! What a nightmare!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

TLDR: It works!

I am fair skinned with stubby blonde eyelashes.
I didn't care much for the instructions. I wasn't sure if I should apply it like eyeliner (tightline) or directly on my lashes, but close to the root. The first month, I applied directly on the root like I was tightlining. From day 1, it ruined my eyelids... they turned purple/red and looked like I had bad allergies. During the second month, I tried not to let it touch my eyelid but get close to the roots. The purple eyeliner look was still there but not as severe.
The third month is where the magic happened for me. My lashes are definitely longer, not as blonde, and even have a slight natural looking curl on the ends.
I was reluctant to use this product or something similar because on some of the 'after' photos, the lashes appeared to go in every other direction and look like spider legs. Thankfully, this did not happen to me. My lashes look great.
I am so cheap, I was not happy forking out $98 for a tube. Now I am a believer... so worth it. I bought mine online with Nordstrom in June. I have since learned that Revitash Advanced is $98 for 2 tubes in July during their anniversary sale. Bad timing on my part, but now I know when to buy my next tube.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am so angry that this product works because it's so expensive. I bought it, even though expensive I didn't have high hopes but my gosh it grew my lashes. I don't even use it consistently, maybe four times a week. With mascara on people think I have falsies on. I bought the product in July and it's September and I haven't run out yet.

I was recommended this by a friend whose lashes were looking really good and I'm so glad she let me in on her secret! I'm in the uk. It cost £70, the packaging is slightly different and the liquid is clear. It took 8-10 weeks before I could see a difference so maybe my lashes grow slowly but anyway once I could see a difference I was really impressed and will keep using, it's worth it as I think I'll only need 1 or 2 a year. my lashes are now quite a lot longer than they were, I took photos before so I can clearly see the difference. Would recommend,

on 9/6/2017 7:14:00 PM

This product does what it says it will! That's the good news. My lashes grew in abundance and quickly (very noticeable at 3 weeks).

The BIG problem is this liquid lash grower-enhancer also colored my eyelids salamander red! That's why I gave it a 3 over all rating. It worked, but it had an unwanted side effect for me.

I gave it a 5 in price, because it is very expensive. IF it had grown my lashes and not dyed my eyelids red, I would have said it's a good value. Who doesn't want to wake up with nice lashes? It's more expensive than good mascara, but it's cheaper and much more convenient that having lash extensions.

Packaging is fine. No leaks, easy to use brush.

on 5/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

So far this is working very well for me. Latisse started to bother my eyes so I couldn't use it any more, plus I think it stopped working in general for me. I use the RevitaLash at night. I hope it continues to work! I purchased it from Walgreens with a coupon, I need to find another deal like that because it's expensive! My lashes had started to thin due to age.

I read as many reviews I could find before I purchased this. It seemed to work well for some people, so I took the chance.
This is the first eyelash growth serum I've tried. I've used coconut oil as an "eye cream" and on my eyelashes for years, which has helped to keep my lashes from falling out and improved the length, but I wanted more out of my eyelashes, so I began looking for a serum.
I've been using RevitaLash for two months and there is definitely a difference in the condition of my lashes. They're very rarely falling out and seem to somehow be more moisturised. I had long eyelashes before I began using it and I would often have the problem of them somehow sticking into my eye and my outer top and bottom eyelashes "sticking" together, which bothered me constantly, especially at the end of the day when I was wearing mascara and they were being weighed down. With the serum, my eyelashes have grown to have an upward curl, so I don't have the issue of them sticking together nearly as much as I used to. They're also staying in place and not causing me discomfort.
I haven't experienced any irritation and the brush has never been a problem for me.