no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

I have used the whole 6ml tube and I saw no improvements. Nothing whatsover. The price is reasonable. It last for about over 2 months or so.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I really dig this. I use it on both my lashes and my brows. Lashes: I haven't noticed any new hairs coming in, but even after just a few days my existing lashes have gotten noticeably longer. Paired with my current mascara (Too Faced Better Than Sex) my lashes look insane (in a good way)! Brows: This works really well on my brows too. The existing hairs have gotten longer, including the baby hairs. I have a small patch missing on the arch of my left brow, and the hairs around it are getting long enough to cover it up. I'm not totally sure yet, but I think I'm starting to notice some new hairs coming in too. It's generally a habit for me to do my brows, but when I did my makeup the other day I totally skipped over my brows without thinking about it because they looked so dark on their own after using this. That's when I really noticed that this stuff was working for me. My brows are on the fuller side, but the hairs themselves are naturally pretty thin and this stuff seems to be bulking up the individual hairs. Something I'm very excited about. Just like most things, this might not work for everyone but if you're anything like me I definitely recommend it. It's about $9-$10 at Target, so it's totally worth a try.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

4 years ago

I've been using this serum almost nightly for just under two months. I'm impressed with the improvement I've seen in my lashes during that time. In only two weeks my lower lashes were noticeably longer. My upper lashes look better, glossy and conditioned, but so far there is no difference in length or volume. I do seem to have more baby lashes, a bunch of them growing slightly higher than the rest of my lash line. The applicator is so, so bad. I'm the laziest person alive but I've been using a liner brush to apply this because I hate the applicator so much. The brush is huge and holds way too much product. I can't paint along the lash line properly and I get product in my eyes every time I use it. It glops all over when I try to put the brush back in the container. It's like using a child's paint brush from the dollar store, uneven hard plastic bristles and all.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

So far I'm not impressed. I bought this mostly to improve my eyebrows but am using it on lashes too. They were decent to begin with and I haven't noticed a difference although it's a bit difficult to measure lashes. In any case, not any obvious difference. Where I was hoping to see improvement was my eyebrows. As I have gotten older, the ends have more or less disappeared and they aren't different now. I have been using this since early May so it has been about 8 weeks. For the price I was willing to be patient and I will continue to use this until it is gone and then update. The price was right compared to other products and it is easy to apply although, as others have said, some leaks out when you replace the brush. However, for the price, I won't complain about that. If by the end of the bottle, I haven't seen a significant improvement I will not repurchase but will try a different product. 9/12/15 - I am still using this on my lashes (switched to Rapidbrow for brows) and did notice one good result. About a month ago my eyelash curler got bent slightly. I didn't notice and when I used it, it cut off the entire middle section of my right eyelashes down to the lid! (It wasn't pretty) I continued to use this and the lashes grew in very quickly and fully. Much more quickly than I had expected. I can't really know if they would have come in as quickly or fully otherwise but I am crediting this product for that result. 11/26/15 - One more edit. This DOES work, at least for me. Took a lot of patience but I began to think maybe my lashes were getting longer. It's hard to tell on your own lashes since you view them straight on. Maybe I was imagining it. But in Oct. I began to get remarks (for the first time ever, my lashes have always been very average) from unexpected people like the eye doctor and then a dermatologist about how long my lashes are. So I got a second mirror and checked the side view and they really are. It's definitely a mixed blessing. I've had to rethink how I apply mascara. The very satisfactory application of primer and then a heavy coat of mascara which always looked fine looks completely overdone, at least for daytime use. Now I use the primer all over just to keep them fanned out (otherwise they tend to lean inward) and just a drop of mascara on the outer lashes and brushed out so it's just a light application. They tend to brush my glasses which, once makeup off and eye cream is on, smears them when I'm reading. I think the price is very reasonable compared to Latisse or some of the others. It lasted me 6 months and that was with using it on my brows for the first 3. It is not at all irritating to my eyes. It was worth the wait.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

5 years ago

Ive been using Fanomenal Lash for 3 weeks and I am just now, slowly starting to see a change. I'm still not seeing any length, but my lashes feel thicker and are even slightly darker. This serum takes 8 weeks for full results, so I will continue to use and perhaps update this review after 8 weeks. This serum very inexpensive compared to other lash products. I agree what the other reviewer said about the packaging, but I'm willing to let that slide because it's so cheap. But, I do wish it was paraben free but for ten bucks, you can't have it all.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Very impressed! I bought this primarily for my brows, but I use on my upper and lower lashes too. Within 1 1/2-2 weeks of using nightly, I noticed a definite improvement in my upper lashes; they are both thicker and longer. As for brows, the benefit has been slower, but it really does seem to be helping with re-growth. I've tried castor oil in the past, but always gave up on it after a few nights, because it's a pain to apply. So I can't say how this compares--but for the results it gives and ease of applying, it's well worth a try!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

I have been using this product for a few weeks straight now. I think I am seeing more improvement in my lower lashes, but I started using it on the second third of my brows, where I had once over plucked. Within only a few days, my brows are filling in. I was so excited to see that! My less effort needed to make my brows look great! I will continue using this great and affordable product !!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

This serum is amazing! I've tried latisse and petter thomas lash serum also tried the rimmel serum but honestly the fanomenal serum is amazing it Works. Makes my lashes fuller and Longer. Been using it for about 6 months now and will continue to use. It's only $9.99 at target and last for about 3 months. I recommend this product to anyone that wants fuller longer lashes . I saw results within the first 2 weeks:)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I have been using this for about 6 weeks and I am seeing great results. First I noticed that my lower lashes seemed to be longer. A few weeks later I noticed my uppler lashes are longer too. Mascara applies like a dream. I will continue using this product. I did not have a problem with the product leaking out like the other reviewer mentioned. I purchased my first tube of this at Target for $9.99. Then I purchased back ups at www.drugstore.com when they went on sale for $6.99. Love this product!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

I bought this on a whim while looking at Boots' mascaras. It's supposed to stimulate eye lash growth. I don't really need this for lengthening, but thought I could use it to increase the # of lashes on the inside corners of my upper and lower lids. It really works; I noticed new growth within a week or two. I don't think it does much to lengthen existing lashes, but my lashes are on the long side naturally, so maybe others would notice a difference. I was really surprised that something OTC would produce results, but it did. I will note that the packaging is terrible - whenever you replace the wand, it displaces some of the serum which spills over the edge and gets on the outside of the tube. If this were more expensive, I'd be really angry about the product waste, particularly since it seems to happen regardless of how much or how little product remains in the tube. But since it's only about $7 or $8, it's not the end of the world. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool