4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

It works. So far I used it for a month, will update later on. Pros: - My lashes got about 30% longer and 30% thicker within a month of using this serum; - I got about 20% more lashes; - It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and it doesn't have any side effects; - I use the lash serum on my brows also and I was able to regrow hair on a bald spot where other brand's brow serums didn't help. Cons: - If you're looking to grow huge falsies-like lashes it isn't a product for that. It works as a conditioner, it gives benefits but no magic.

About reviewer (651 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

3 months ago

Okay so it's not rapid but it does work. I've had thin curled lashes all my life. I've wanted longer, thicker lashes all my life. My brows were the opposite, always thick and full, but they don't grow as fast as they used. I tried Latisse years ago: expensive, prescription, no results. I wanted something affordable and this fit the bill, plus I can use it on both brows and lashes (though the products designed for each separately does not differ much in cost). Odd. I just finished the tube and though I didn't use it as consistently as I should have, I finally started seeing noticeable results after a few months. My lashes are definitely longer and really thicken up after applying mascara. I knew it was happening when I ran out of my HG mascara and had no choice but to use a free sample mascara I received with a purchase. WOW! My lashes look the same as my HG mascara which never happens. It also helped to thicken my brows too and fill in some sparse areas. Now that I'm out, I'm going to try another brand, but I will certainly purchase this again if that one doesn't outperform this one. Goes on easy, does not irritate my sensitive eyes or skin at all. Very pleased with this product.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 months ago

Well, it does what it says it does. The problem is in does not produce new lashes from the root, it only enhances what hairs are already there. I was hoping for something that would grow new lashes form the root. That said, it is making my existing lashes longer. Not thicker but longer. So long that my lashes hit my eyeglass lenses. I don't even use the serum every night and it is working! I would not buy it again because it's expensive and I'm just not that dedicated.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0
from

5 months ago

I have been using the Rapidbrow for three months to grow fuller brows. It does work. Some time ago I had my eyebrows microbladed in bald spots and fine hair now grows over the microbladed spots. However, it does not work impressively, I have to use brow mascara to make the new, fine hair visible, and I have not had that much new growth outside the existing eyebrow. No Cara brows for me, I guess. I'm taking three lippies off the price. The value for money is half the value of Rapidlash or Revitalash (or even less), as Rapidbrow has to be used twice a day, as opposed to once a day for Rapidlash, to deliver real results, but it only contains the same amount of product as the lash treatments, and it also has to be spread on a bigger area than the lash line. In reality, it should contain 3 times the amount of the lash products or be 1/3 of the price to be worth it. Because of this, I won't be repurchasing, but will be trying my luck with Regaine/Rogaine/Minoxidil instead,

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

7 months ago

I loved RapidLash but it stopped working so I switched to Careprost (generic Latisse) which is sold at * Get24bima * ❤️ (if you're curious just search on Google). I think the Careprost definitely produced the longer lashes 😍. Anyway I noticed an improvement in my lashes within the FIRST month of using RapidLash. I used to have very sparse short asian lashes that are so stubborn, but after using this product, it actually makes them grow and noticeable. Should be noted though, that when you stop using this product, the length and thickness that you got will start to diminish until it goes back to the state that it was in, but when using the product, it does work to grow your eyelashes and eyebrows.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

I have never had good eyelashes or thick eyebrows, but I just used mascara and let it go. Then I had a medical condition that made the ends of my eyebrows even thinner. It looked like I was missing 1/3 of my eyebrow. I found Rapidlash on the Costco website and thought it would be worth a try. Success! After 3 weeks I could see a difference in my eyebrows. After a month, I had longer, darker eyelashes. My lashes are now noticeable without mascara, and look so much better with it (Urban Decay Perversion). I am now in month 4 of using Rapidlash and apply it every other night. I have not felt irritation, but the skin at my lashline has darkened. This doesn't bother me. Rapidlash also darkened my brows before I saw new growth, which is fine with me, but it's something you should be aware of.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Ok. I’ve been using this for a little over two months (photos posted show before/after results). It works, but I’m not overwhelmed. It’s possibly because my lashes really need more thickness than length, or that I’ve just gradually gotten used to the results over time. I wasn’t overly concerned about my eyebrows, which have always been a bit sparse at the “tail”, but of course I applied this to them as well, and I’m very pleased with those results. Overall a good product that delivers results as promised with minimal side effects (may be a bit irritating as would anything on sensitive eyes).

About reviewer (240 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This stuff actually works! I've never used an eyelash serum before and didn't quite know what to expect. I decided to give it a go after my lashes were becoming weak when noticing individual lashes falling out when taking off eye makeup. I have been using religiously every night for about 2 months now and my lashes are definitely so much longer and stronger! They also appear more voluminous due to the growth. I definitely notice a difference and although it's pricey I think it's worth it as you don't use as much mascara and eye makeup becomes quicker in the morning.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Kinky, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have green eyes and didn't want to possibly endanger my natural color by using Latisse. Instead, I've been using this product nightly for about 3 months, and I would estimate that my lashes are now about 1/3 longer and thicker-looking than they were naturally. I would say that I began to notice a significant positive difference after about a month. I've stopped using eye makeup entirely because I am so happy with how my lashes now look! There is now a slight reddening/darkening at my lash line (I have extremely sensitive skin), but it's not bothersome.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

The first tube I had workd great. The next one did absolutely nothing. Curious, I looked up the ingredients and discovered along the way that older tubes (before 2014) contained the same active ingredient (although not in as high a quantity) as Latisse, a very effective prescription-only eyelash serum. Allergan, the makers of Latisse, got wind of this and threatened to sue the company that makes RapidLash. The ingredient that made RapidLash do what it's supposed to do is now gone, so if you're lucky enough to wind up with a tube that was manufactured before 2014, it will work. If not, then you've just taken that $50 and basically run it through a shredder. A woman in my local Sephora store told me to try applying castor oil every night before bedtime, applying it to the lashline with a cotton swab or eyeliner brush (there are lots of tutorials online). She said one of her friends who had had skimpy, thinning eyelashes tried this, and she could actually see the difference in her friend's eyelashes after a few weeks. She couldn't recommend anything else that worked better (including any of the eyelash serums offered in her place of employment). So hey! I got myself some cold-pressed hexane-free castor oil at the local natural food co-op and will be trying it on my lashes. It sounds a lot safer than a tube of chemical glop that doesn't work anyhow, AND it's a tiny fraction of the cost.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium