Uploaded by SmileNowCriiL8r

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/08/2018

My now 14 year old likes these as she is a figure skater and ties her hair back or puts it in a bun nearly every day and needs something that won't damage her hair. Inexpensive - especially when on sale, and easy to find at Walgreen's or CVS.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2412 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/24/2012

Whenever these go on sale, I usually pick them up. Not because they wear out, but because I lose them... They don't rip my hair out like the plastic ones.

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/31/2012

Oh, I only have a zillion or so of these around my home. Great for afro puffs and ponies.They don't snap, they just stretch, which is good when I want more puff than pony in my 'fro. I have and will rebuy again and again.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

Jul/31/2012

I love these hair ties!
- i hate hair ties with metal pieces or ones that are poorly connected by glue and rip really easily

- this is thick enough and there were about 20-30 hair ties for 4.97 i think which was worth it since they last long and are thick so they don't break easily.

It's easy, convenient, and doesn't hurt :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/19/2010

Grew up with my mom trying to put ponys in my hair, did ok on that part, but taking them out, WAY different story!!! My hair ALWAYS seemed to get caught in that piece of metal. That piece of metal was a nightmare, not only did it pull my hair, but if my mom pulled the band to tight, it snapped in two and it always wound up snapping my neck, leaving a little welp. I found these as I get older …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/22/2010

This a great snag free ponytail holder. I don't usually wear ponytails, but these come in handy when I'm washing my face at the sink and need something to hold it out of the way, etc. They tend to lose shape when pulled too tightly so you will forever have to replace them. All in all you can't ask for a cheaper, more useful beauty tool.

About reviewer (717 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Dec/07/2009

I freakin love these things! I've used them for years because they canhold up my really thick hair without my pontail sagging throughout the day. Plus, they have no little metal clip so taking them out doesnt hurt. Awesome and cheap!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/30/2009

I love these elastics! I use them all the time and they're the best. They don't pull or snag on your hair at all. One thing I don't like is that if you use one of the hairties too much, it loses shape and falls apart. But I still love these elastics. They're cheap and easy! <3

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

May/26/2008

I have to agree, these are the best you can buy at the drugstore. I have been using these since I was in highschool, I am about to turn 40 now! I have waist length hair and tons of it! I wear them everyday, they never snag my hair and never come loose, my only complaint is after about a month of using them everyday, they loose their shape and get looser. I bet there is something better out there …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

May/26/2008

The only hair ties I ever use. My hair is super thick. I have lots of hair that's wavy and metal in normal hairbands rip my hair out. You can get a huge pack for like $6 at Target. Amazing hairbands.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

AgeUnder 18