Uploaded by Princesa7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

This smelled great and was pleasantly cooling. It took forever to use up though. By the time I finished the 8 oz bottle I was over it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

Feb/22/2016

I absolutely love the smell of peppermint. I used to shop at bath and body when I was younger but as i've aged the lotions there smell too much/fake for me. This one I got as a gift and I really liked the way it smelled and the moisturizing part wasn't too bad either.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (949 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

Jan/11/2016

I can't stand the smell of this stuff. It's offensive to my nostrils!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

May/25/2015

This is probably one of my favorite lotions in my collection. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I use it every winter. And the smell makes me want to eat it! It smells like candy canes and vanilla. The packaging is really cute, too. But mine has a different packaging than the other ones you might see in other reviews for this product. And I'm not sure what the price was …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Dec/30/2014

Perfect mix of vanilla & peppermint! This body lotion is nicely moisturizing and great paired up with the matching body spray.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/05/2014

I love it! it's refreshing and tingles. It's especially nice if you have a cold. I think it's the best wintertime scent from B&BW

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Dec/05/2014

Yowza! This stuff tingles something serious if you apply it directly out of the shower! It's a cold tingle, and I end up having to bundle up in robes if I use this all over until the cooling effect has worn off. It's not unpleasant, just a little off putting for winter time.

With that said, this smells delicious. Just like Thin Mint girl scout cookies. It's a nice …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

fromamswtr

Feb/01/2014

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (927 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jan/16/2014

I received this as a Christmas present, along with the hand creme and the shower gel. If you love minty scents, you will adore this. Depending on how much you apply, it can have a slight tingle. I've become addicted to applying it multiple times a day for the scent alone. The mint is not overwhelming because of the musky vanilla notes. Love this!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/01/2014

I've always overlooked Twisted Peppermint in the store because when I'm being bombarded with all the other scents it just never really stood out to me as something I'd want to have on my body. After receiving this as a Christmas gift I was given the opportunity to give this lotion my unbiased opinion without comparing it to everything in the store and I have a new appreciation for …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure