3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

This smelled great and was pleasantly cooling. It took forever to use up though. By the time I finished the 8 oz bottle I was over it.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

I absolutely love the smell of peppermint. I used to shop at bath and body when I was younger but as i've aged the lotions there smell too much/fake for me. This one I got as a gift and I really liked the way it smelled and the moisturizing part wasn't too bad either.

About reviewer (981 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

4 years ago

I can't stand the smell of this stuff. It's offensive to my nostrils!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

This is probably one of my favorite lotions in my collection. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I use it every winter. And the smell makes me want to eat it! It smells like candy canes and vanilla. The packaging is really cute, too. But mine has a different packaging than the other ones you might see in other reviews for this product. And I'm not sure what the price was, since I got it as a gift. This is a really great product, and I recommend it to anyone who loves minty smelling things.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 years ago

Perfect mix of vanilla & peppermint! This body lotion is nicely moisturizing and great paired up with the matching body spray.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I love it! it's refreshing and tingles. It's especially nice if you have a cold. I think it's the best wintertime scent from B&BW

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Yowza! This stuff tingles something serious if you apply it directly out of the shower! It's a cold tingle, and I end up having to bundle up in robes if I use this all over until the cooling effect has worn off. It's not unpleasant, just a little off putting for winter time. With that said, this smells delicious. Just like Thin Mint girl scout cookies. It's a nice, soothing scent that isn't over powering or too sweet. The mint is off set nicely by the sweetness. Very holiday. Very nice.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

from

6 years ago

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

About reviewer (927 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I received this as a Christmas present, along with the hand creme and the shower gel. If you love minty scents, you will adore this. Depending on how much you apply, it can have a slight tingle. I've become addicted to applying it multiple times a day for the scent alone. The mint is not overwhelming because of the musky vanilla notes. Love this!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I've always overlooked Twisted Peppermint in the store because when I'm being bombarded with all the other scents it just never really stood out to me as something I'd want to have on my body. After receiving this as a Christmas gift I was given the opportunity to give this lotion my unbiased opinion without comparing it to everything in the store and I have a new appreciation for it. The peppermint really stands out, followed closely by a rich creamy vanilla then the surprising linger of of the balsam at the end gives it an almost fruity kick. This lotion has an amazing tingle to it. I've started wearing it at night after my shower and it feels so clean and refreshing and leaves my bedding smelling great, even my other half comments on how nice and minty I smell. I probably wouldn't wear this during the day as it might clash with whatever fragrance i've got going on, but that's not really a complaint as the majority of BBW lotions are more of a standalone scent than something you might layer under another fragrance. I'm glad that this was put on my radar. The bottom line is if you love the minty tingle and a less foody creamy vanilla scent I highly recommend you at least try the body wash.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure