4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This has a tad of orange in it. Almost like orange with choc... not a combi I like both in food choice / lotion choice. Other than this scent, it’s the normal jergens texture that sinks right in and feels nice. Everything is fine except I way prefer other scents

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

A good product, nice, does the job. Not my favourite but a good product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

The best kept African secret I found. I love it!!!! Mix it with cocoa butter and my skin looks like it's glowing!!!! I got dark skin so being ashy is a big no-no. I mostly use it after I exfoliate, and just before my skin is all the way dry to keep the ash away. I will buy this again and again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0
from

3 years ago

I do really like this lotion. * Hydrating * dries smooth not sticky or tacky* soft smell * leaves my skin looking glowing * non-irritating ???? I will repurchase! Good price for the amount!

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

This lotion is good for dry skin, it has a creamy consistency. I don't see a difference in terms of "enhancing the skin‘s luminosity", as it claims to do, it's just a very mediocre body lotion. It has a sweet buttery scent that can become overpoweringly sickly after a while. I'm just not very impressed by this lotion, so safe to say I won't buy it again.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Finally found my HG body lotion. Previously, it was Eucerin Calming Creme, but that stuff was pretty pricey. I also like Mountain Ocean Skin Trip, but that's not easy to find where I live. Here's what I like about Jergens Shea Butter lotion: -Easy to find and buy. I don't have to hunt around to buy it, or coordinate an online order. Jergens is a ubiquitous brand, and this lotion is everywhere. -It's cheap. I can really slather it on if I need to without thinking about price. -It smells good. Just a soft, inoffensive and fairly neutral shea smell. Not strong enough to clash with your fragrance. -The bottle isn't unattractive. Most importantly for me, the lotion itself is very moisturizing. When my skin feels really tight and dry, I can apply this once and it'll do the trick. I really can't stand those lotions that are so absorbent that you feel like you haven't applied them at all. I like to know that I just put on lotion. But I also don't like those lotions that just sit on top of your skin and make you feel sticky. This lotion is the perfect balance.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love all the Jergen lotions!! I normally get the cherry almond scent but opted for this one to try something new. For some reason, the shea butter scent reminds me of starburst candy! This lotion is a bit thicker compared to the other ones. Definitely moisturizes skin without feeling greasy and thick. I wear this during day and night. Gives my skin a nice glow. Definitely would repurchase!

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I bought this product based on the reviews here. I have to admit that it is really good as a moisturiser but it feels a little bit heavy and sticky on the skin so it is not the most comfortable feeling. Also it needs an effort to apply. I eventually bought 3 bottles but looking for something better.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I bought this product based on all the positive reviews on here and I'm glad I did. I bought the smaller 240ml bottle first to try it out in case it didn't work out but I think I will buy the full size afterwards. this body lotion is so soft and creamy. it blends really well into the skin and has the Shea butter scent to it which is not overpowering. it's quite smooth to apply and hydrating as well. it is not sticky or greasy after application. it's all around a great body lotion. I'm glad I checked out the reviews. the packaging is good too as the lotion comes out easily. the color of the lotion is basically white with a hint of brown color to it (or at least in my washroom lighting). I would suggest smelling the scent in store before buying in case the scent does not suit your smell. overall, I think this is a great product, especially because it is a cheap drugstore brand. love it. would definitely recommend!

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

It is overall a very mediocre lotion. It smells nice and the lotion does moisturize like any other moisturizer, but I am looking for something better than mediocre. This lotion does not achieve that goal.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18