Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

on 7/11/2016 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love these pads. I try to stock up on them when I see them on sale for 14.99. They actually work. I have these little white hard bumps (not acne) that have developed over the years. And after using one container of these pads over a period of 2 months. (Usually at night before going to bed 2-3 times a week) . I have noticed the bumps look smaller and less noticeable. They aren't completely gone but I didn't expect them to disappear completely. I had a dermatologist tell me that they can be lasered but they will most likely return. So I'm happy with this relatively inexpensive treatment.

on 6/7/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love these! I have done a lot of professional peels but with these I can do regular maintenance and will need professional peels a lot less frequently or not at all. High quality, clinically proven ingredients.

First of all, when I applied the pad, it stung like mad for a few seconds. I have used it twice so far.
For years, I have had a long red capillary on my nose due to sun damage. I felt it was really prominent and was very conscious of it.
It has disappeared! I can only attribute that to the skin peel as I have used nothing else!
I still can't believe the awful long red line on my nose has gone - I keep waiting for it to reappear!
I have very sensitive skin so will only use the skin peel when really needed but it appears to get rid of broken capillaries - it did for me!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked these pads. I do wish you got more for your money though.
The result was very minimal but I did see some improvement.
If the price was better or if it was more effective I would rate it higher.

Been using these for about a year and I think they keep acne/dry skin at bay. They tend to sting a tiny bit, and I would recommend using only every other day. They definitely help aid the fight against wrinkles!

I love this product. It keeps my skin clear during the humid summers of the Midwest. I buy it on sale.

I have been using these every other night for about 2 weeks. I alternate them with Alpha Hydrox 12 percent AHA lotion. During the day I use retinol creams. Sometimes I throw in NCN DNA lotion or L'Oreal Glow Oil for dry spots. About twice a week I do an NCN pumpkin peel or Olay microdermabrasion. I use a Bass facial brush for cleansing most days. So I have tried a lot of exfoliators including using a Salux cloth on my face once which was not recommended but worked great. Yesterday someone commented to me that my skin was so smooth. The only new thing was these pads. It seems hard to believe since using these reminds me of astringents I used in high school. But I can't argue with success. I got 2 jars of these online and the second one was discounted to $7. I did get 2 pimples on my chin but they are gone and no more followed. I am going to continue using these because they really seem to be effective. No irritation or peeling. I may be able to increase to nightly.

on 2/16/2015 12:14:00 PM

Best exfoliation product ever. Worked even on my very sensitive skin

on 7/4/2014 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you watch for sales, you can get this pretty cheaply. This doesn't smell or sting or break me out. It does make my skin smoother and look a little more refined. I haven't noticed that it does a lot for lines or fading PIH, but I do feel that my skin is a bit brighter and more even.

Update 12/2/2014 - I've bumped this up to 4 stars. I've been using these pads on sun damage spots on my shoulders, and slowly but surely they've been working! Not totally gone, but the marks are smaller and fading. Amazing - these spots are 6 years old and I"d begun to accept them as permanent. The wipes are so quick and easy to use, but they do work very gradually. I'm happy!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a staple of mine! I used to get microdermabrasions and chemical peels regularly, but after being introduced to these pads a few years ago, I haven't had another. These pads are the closest thing to an aesthetician's light chem peel. They work just as well, but are a bit milder, so the same results are achieved over a few days time instead of one office visit. They don't dry up my face or make it red ~ there's no downtime. I don't use the pads regularly, but rather when I feel like my face is rough from dead skin and oil build-up. I'll swipe my face with it at night, and the next morning, I can feel such a difference in smoothness when I wash my face. Efficient and effective! I usually wait for the sale to purchase and stock up.

Popular Face Skincare Products