Deciem The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

Deciem The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling SolutionThe Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling SolutionThe Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

4.3

Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 11/16/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product burnedy skin the second time I used it ant other don't have a sensitive skin. Left on for 10 minutes and my Cheech has these dark burn spots I have
Use allot of d the ordinary and I love all of the product but this one is a no go for me. Now I'm worried that I'm going to have scars now on my face :(

on 11/13/2018 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My daughter gave me a bottle of this. While Deciem/The Ordinary is, I believe, a Canadian company, this particular product isn't sold at their stores and she ordered it from the US or picked it up there - something convoluted, anyway. And it's because of her effort to get this and her insistence that I try it that I gave it a whirl and I am really impressed with this product. While it looks like a blood-bath when I apply it and I take particular care when rinsing it off because of the understandable dire warnings about contact with the eye area, I absolutely adore what this does to my skin, rendering it baby's bottom smooth. I do take care to use a high level of SPF with this but I wear sun protection every single day anyway. I have one sun spot on my forehead, right by my parting/hairline (I think it gets missed when I apply my moisturizing sun-screen products) and I've been using this peeling solution more frequently on that one area (every other night) and to my absolute amazement, it is fading. I need to ask my daughter to get me more of this when she gets some for herself because while I might not use this regularly, I know I will want to use it once or twice a month.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

dangerous!! i used it less than 5 m and i had a very bad burn!!!! Be carefull if u have a sensitive skin!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am so glad Deciem makes this product at this price point. This is a great exfoliator. I apply it on clean dry skin and leave it on for 10 - 15 min. It tingles really bad for the first 10 secs, I think it balances the skin, then the tingling sensation goes away. When I wash it off my skin looks way brighter and smoother than when I use Drunk Elephant Baby facial. The heavy price tag does not make the product better. I like this better than the DE Baby Facial for sure. I will will purchase this again and again. FYI i have dry, nonsensitive skin.

on 11/11/2018 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love it.

on 11/5/2018 5:55:00 PM

I really like this. It didn’t burn my face. It is simple and easy to use. Let’s my products absorb a million times better. I like this better than the Drunk Elephant baby facial. I will continue to use this product.

on 10/29/2018 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can’t say that this is a pleasant mask to wear as it tingles/itches for the first couple of minutes in a way that makes my toes curl but WOW does it work. Polishes and smooths my skin and refines it’s texture like no other exfoliator does. Love love love

on 10/13/2018 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So I did buy for me but I also gave a bottle to my (I hesitate to call him boyfriend since we’re in our fifties lol) man because he said he was self conscious about the sun spot damage on his face (truth be told I had noticed it - he had two pretty good sized spots - one on each side of his face, but then I’m a skin care fiend and would notice lol).

I’ve used MUAC acids/peels but he never has and was nervous about the word ‘acid’. I told him to do a patch test and make sure he uses sunscreen etc. and to take a before picture. I didn’t see him for about a week or maybe 10 days because of different obligations etc. the next time I saw him he said he’d been using it daily and I was a bit horrified because at the Website it says once or twice a week (I did look and the package does NOT say how often to use). He said it tingled but didn’t burn and he left it on for a bit less than 10 minutes. To my amazement his spots were pretty much gone and his skin was very smooth and much younger looking. All the surface texture was smoothed out. I told him to cut back to twice a week at most but being a man he was probably ok because he has much tougher skin. For me I notice a distinct brightening and my skin is smooth but nothing dramatic. I only use once per week though.

on 10/13/2018 1:44:00 PM

I mainly use Buffet and The Granactive Retinoid, and this scared me a little so this is the first time I’m using it properly today on my full face. I had this weird red flaky circle on my face for months and months and I couldn’t get rid of it, put a dot of this on a couple days in a row just on the area and it was gone in a few days, finally!

Un excellent produit pour traiter les boutons, points noirs, blancs et l' acné.

Je l' ai utilisé une fois tous les 10 jours en collaboration avec le rétinoïde ordinaire de 2%, 5% d' acide lactique, (essentiellement tous les acides)

Jusqu'à présent , il n'a pas irrité ma peau ou des éruptions cutanées causées. Donne - moi une belle lueur le lendemain matin. Assez drôle ... si votre peau est encore un tout petit peu humide / humide ... cela commence à brûler un peu!

Grande valeur globale et un joueur de puissance contre les produits peeling chimique sur-cher!