L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

4.6

on 9/14/2016 10:57:00 AM

Loved it! Best serum i've ever used.
when i used this, i always got compliments and many people asked me what i used on my face. my face looked very glowy and radiant even though i dont use it religiously.
sad to know they have discontinued my HG serum :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros:
make my face brighter even in first time used
reduce redness
reduce dullness
tightening large pores
fading a bit my acne scar
shrink fast,

cons;
damn expensive

on 10/12/2012 4:16:00 PM

Actually, its name is Immortelle Brightening Essence. This essence extra solution to brighten skin and its main purpose is not a moisture.I a set of Clinique daily skincare #4 but it is not much benefits. Therefore, I use L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence before my Clinique moisture. A beautiful combination! ^^

on 5/17/2012 5:49:00 AM

I've been using this over a week and turns out really good. My face is more brighten and radiant. Can't tell whether it reduces any dark spots as yet.

The texture is like clear runny gel. It's easily absorb to the skin. No strong fragance.

I have oily t-zone and very dry and sensitive skin around my jowl; living in south east asia where the weather is hot and humid for most of the year.

I like the dropper applicator but do not know if it is just the bottle i got, the cap seems to loosen no matter how hard i try to tighten it.

This serum has a slippery/ runny texture and a light floral fragrance. It is easy to apply but feels slightly sticky on the face. I just apply it on my face, eye and neck, without massaging in. After a few minutes the serum is absorbed into my skin, it feels soft and tender without the stickness; my eye area looks firm and hydrated - no stinging sensation.

I use it in the night after my cleanser and do not use any moisturiser after that.

My complexion looks more even and pores seem to look smaller after application. I would say that this product is value for money.

on 7/15/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Light, absorbing, moisturizing. It's a natural means to brighten the skin without harsh chemicals. It takes a bit longer to see results, but this product works. The immediate benefit is firmer skin and smaller pores; the long term benefit is more even skin color. The dropper packaging is brilliant.

on 12/4/2007 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell of this product is very nice. I have been using this product for a while I think on my third bottle. I believe it makes my skin clearer and brigther but i havnet switched products to see if there was difference. I also use this as a moisturizer and its a little too light for my taste so i combined it with the elxiir. I might edit my rating higher once i try somethign else...

I used this product a few years ago and then switched to other things. Recently, I purchased it again. This serum really works for me. It really brightens and evens my skin tone. The texture and the smell are both very nice. I would recommend it to my friends.

on 9/8/2007 9:46:00 PM

This is the best serum I've ever used (so far), it's light yet super moisturizing, it's also great as a makeup base! I've used this for about a month now and can start to tell a difference in my complexion. With busy work schedule and stress, my normally smooth glowing skin started breaking out and looking dull, but this serum is definitely helping. Will purchase again when I run out, unless I find something better.
UPDATE 5/29/08: Still loving this. I've stray away from it many times, but always find myself coming back to this. L'Occitane has change the formulation to this serum, so this version is being discontinued, time to stock up!

My HG too. I am using my 2nd bottle. It makes my face bright and clear.