MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.6

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, I love having all my shadows togethere so i dont have to be searching through my stash each time i need a certain shadow. I subtracted 2 lippies. 1 for not having a mirror, which i think it would be easier and more convinient for it to have a mirror for travel, and the second lippie for how it doesnt open up ill the way, i wish it did because i already know im gonna end up breaking it one day. Though im not completely satisfied, i will buy this again only because its a better choice than having to waste 5 minutes looking for a eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These palettes are pretty good, the design is simple and clean, the quality is good so though they're light weight - they don't feel flimsey. The palette closes with a magnetic closure and is tight enough so that I don't get too worried about my e/s falling out when the palette is stored on its side.
The palette holds a variety of pans, and can hold non-mac ones if you add a magnet. I even put the square ones from the UD palette's in here. You can find many videos on youtube about how to depot most 'pot' form eyeshadows and outfit them to work well in the mac palette.
Also, the slim design is good for storage and the simplicity (no embellishments) make it so you can decorate the covers to identify the colors contained therein.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have 4 of them! Love them! Makes traveling so much more easier. They compact, non messy and they hold 15 shadows!! It's great!! Especially since the shadows for this palette are about $3.50 cheaper than the ones in the pot!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It's just entirely too handy for me. Pricey? You guys are tripping, just get it from Ebay, it's an empty palette! No need to be picky about where you're buying it.

on 5/17/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

So compact. So handy. So wonderful. These magnetic trays are the best thing since sliced bread! They are great for keeping all your Mac, Nyx, and Milani shadows together. Just depot them, stick a magnet on the back, and pop them in the palette. I am so blessed to have a Mac store in my city so I can get them when I need another. I wish the Mac counter will sell them as well. I also really like that they are stackable.

on 4/9/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love these palettes! They save so much space, whether it's in your train case or just lying around on your vanity. Perfect for those who collect all the eyeshadows.

on 1/23/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THESE!!!!!! never in the world i would think to be owning one of these and now i own THREE!!! oh my goodness, you just get hooked! i decorate the front of mines with a sticker so i know which one is which. i love these so much and they're perfect for traveling!! it would get so annoying searching for the color you wanted to use when everything is mixed together!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Yes, this is a palette.
No, eye shadows are not included and you have to go through the extremely troublesome process of de-potting eyeshadows and possible shattering them.
(R.I.P. UD Acid Rain)
Anyways, I put my Jane e/s in there, sorta the same idea of putting my NYC pressed powder in the MAC Blot compact. You know, pretending that it is highend and all.
Warning: Palettes and extremely addicting, and depotting e/s could result in personal injuries, and should not be done while you are watching TV, or you might end up shoving a screwdriver into your thigh and yes, it was very extremely painful. continued >>