Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Poudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing PowderPoudre Bronzante Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 8/22/2017 3:03:00 AM

This is just ok. The packaging is cheap cardboard and looks a bit naff over time. I found the highlighter wasn't picked up as easily as the bronzer when I swirled my brush over both - ended up with the bronzer used up and most of the highlighter left. No impact from the highlighter really. The full bronzer brick would be better value. Over time both powders became too solid to get any on the brush (was I not washing her brush enough and inadvertently getting some oil from my other makeup in it?). The bronzer itself is a matt muddy colour, which did suit my white medium skin reasonably well. This wasn't something I would run out and by again.

on 3/3/2017 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very "meh" product for me, it's nor bad but all my other bronzers are just better and have something special and different about them where this one doesn't, cute packaging though.

Awesome product. Smells lovely, the bronzing shade is great for contouring and the highlight is very subtle and pretty. A little on the pricey side for a drugstore bronzer but it is very pretty!

on 7/22/2015 2:54:00 PM

Loved this product for about 2 weeks until I no longer could pick up any product on my brush. Has a lovely shade and I liked the chocolate smell. However some kind of a barrier has been made in the product, like a film over it and it is a disaster. Has to be scratched in order to release any powder. Such a shame for a promising product.

on 12/12/2015 6:56:00 PM

I use this bronzer quite often. At the start I found it absolutely amazing. I still like it a lot although the top has started going a bit hard and I really need to push my brush down to make sure it goes on. Other than that it still looks very good and does define my face very well. Also a bonus by the fact it has a lovely smell, I don't think it smells like chocolate which is what I heard but it does smell amazing and not too overpowering. Bought for around £6.00 and packaging is also very nice:)

on 3/16/2016 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A really nice product - the bronzer isn't orange on my pale skin and is perfect for both bronzing (obviously) and contouring, which is what I use it for.
The highlighter is a light shimmery colour and it's so pretty both in the packaging and on my face. The product smells like vanilla and chocolate which is amazing and it really seems to last a while (it starts to fade a little at the end of school though, so around 6-8 hours worth of use there), I would definitely buy this again.

on 4/28/2015 5:53:00 PM

Brilliant bronzer, I apply using a large brush, gives a natural glow on my fair skin, I use a really large brush to apply to my neck and chest area. This bronzer lasts for ages so it is amazing value for money, will definitely repurchase this.

If you've never tried a bronzer before, I would totally recommend this for your first bronzer. It's almost impossible for this to go Orange on your skin, it has a really nice even finish which makes your face look much more defined and it has a gorgeous smell! It smells a bit like vanilla!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At the start i loved it and thought that this is great but when i started tog et more and more into makeup i found way better bronzers and ive never used this so if your into makeup and have amazing bronzers you wont be impressed by this , but if your just starting out go for it,

on 7/17/2015 1:46:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. The bronzer almost dries out (if you can say this about a powdery product) and it requires a lot of effort to get anything on your brush. As if a tranparent layer forms on it. If you first rub it off with a napkin it works ok. But next day it's the same issue. The color is nice though and I like it that it's matte.
The highlighter has a better consistency but has pink shimmer in it. As I have much redness on my face pink particles accentuate it even more.
The packaging looks cool though it's not very convenient. the bronzer and highlighter are placed so close together it's tricky to get only one of them ln your brush.
Ugh and the fake chocolate smell.